Waiting

Love Note
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo kept the phone, while the boys kept were waiting for the answer from him.

"Where's he?" Jongin asked, worriedly.

"Don't worry guys, He's at the convinience store near our college, he forgot to inform us and wanted to walk home. I wonder why?" Kyungsoo replied.

"Okay," The three guys, heaved a relieved sigh.

"Uh, so I'll be leaving too, I told him to wait for me, so that we can walk together. Bye Guys."

"Oh sure, Bye. Even we'll leave now."

"Yeah sure, let's go Yeol."

"Huh? Uh, I have something to do, so you guys go, let's meet tomorrow." Chanyeol said.

"Oh sure," Kyungsoo replied and Chanyeol quickly left after hearing the answer and waving everyone.



"You'll come, I know." Chanyeol reassured himself as he made his way to the corridor, almost running to make sure the other isn't already waiting for him only to be disappointed by the welcoming of darness at the place.



"What does he have to do now? I mean it's pretty late." Jongdae said as he looked at his watch.

"Don't know, maybe something." Kyungsoo said, as they guys reached near the convinience store and saw Baekhyun waiting.

"HeY Baek," Jongin waved at the waiting guy.

"Hi guys."

"Yah, you got us worried, you shouold have informed atleast one of us." Jongdae scolded as Baekhyun smiled at the gesture.

"Sorry," Baekhyun apologized as Jongdae ruffled his hair after replying it's okay.



"Um, Where's Yeol?" Baekhyun asked, and looked at Kyungsoo after the two boys.

"He said he has to do something, I don't know what but he said we should go home, he'll be late." Jongin replied as they walked home.

"Oh." Baekhyun said as he thought why the taller is still there.

'No ways! He isn't still waiting for me to come.' Baekhyun thought as he stopped suddenly, making other three boys stop too.

"What happen Baek?"

"Huh? N-Nothing, let's go."




It was 11 o' clock now, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo came home, after they bid their byes to the other two half way. Kyungsoo went to his house and Baekhyun came to his empty one. Welcomed by the darkess of the house and silence of the place, he didn't like it but he was used to it by now. But instead of thoughts of her parents being here with him, waiting for him, all he could think at the time was something else, someone else.

"Chanyeol." Baekhyun said as he put his bag aside and sat down on the couch, staring at the table, thinking.

"Why did it had to be you?"

Baekhyun took out his phone, and dialled Chanyeol's number only to disconnect before it could even ring, he sighed as kept the phone on the table and a trail of tear left his eyes.

"I should have know that, the tugging feeling in the chest whenever you were close to Kyungsoo, whenever Kyungsoo talked about being in love with you, the butterflies I felt when you were around me, just like you made them fly through your notes, your lame jokes and dumb questions, How did I not realize this soon. How dumb I am, who's putting you and I through this."





Chanyeol was waiting at the corridor, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter