Friends

Love Note
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I am really sorry, we are late beacause of me. I am really really Sorry Baekhyun." Kyungsoo started apologising as soon as he saw the other guy, but Baekhyun just smiled at him "It's okay, it happens, I'll give you an alarm call starting tomorrow. Just in case."

"Yah, I am an early bird, I just don't know how I didn't wake up early today." Kyungsoo said while scratching his nape and smiling cautiously. "Okay Okay Kyungsoo-sshi, but still I'll give you a call, alarm call." with that said Baekhyun started running while the other guy chased him.


They reached college 10 mins late, thanks to Kyungsoo's dad, he dropped them but they were safe as the teacher arrived in the class after them. They just connected in a day and were very comfortable around each other. Even though Kyungsoo seemed a happy go lucky kinda person, Baekhyun could see that there was something, he couldn't point it out, maybe because he just met Kyungsoo he felt that, so he shrugged of the thoughts.





Chanyeol was heading towards the library as he didn't had the first lecture, his friends were playing Basket Ball in the morning, so he headed towars the library to read some books and also to see wheather he got any reply for his question.

Chanyeol entered the library and straight went towards the last shelf of novels. He took out the book 'The Notebook' and took the seat at the nearest table, where he sat previous day too.

He ran through the pages and found the same note, where he wrote his question, he opened it started to read.

"Love is the name of patience and to search love you need to go in depth like searching pearl in the sea. Love doesn't end if only you are in love, it hurts to love someone who keeps forgetting you but her love gave him strength to keep waiting for her to love him back, even if next day she forgot him, Noah was able to make her remember their love everyday, Isn't it too good to fall in love with someone everyday?"

Chanyeol thought for a few seonds and took out his pen to write down something and slipped it into the book again. He then left the library for his second lecture, his first actually.





 

After the Psychology lecture, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were heading towards there next class "English Literature" and Kyungsoo was way too much happy for a mere lecture? "Soo? You okay? You seem very excited for the next lecture." Baekhyun asked him with narrowed eyes.

"N-No. I am not, it's just literature class is very interesting, that's it." Kyungsoo gives a bright smile while scratching his nape, again.

"Okay, Okay. I believe you. Let's go now." Baekhyun said and headed towards their class with Kyungsoo. Baekhyun searched around to find a good seat for them, he found one and went straight to sit there. He thought Kyungsoo was following him. "Let's go Soo." Baekhyun sat on the seat only to find that his friend was not behind him, actually he was still standing at the door and from what Baekhyun saw he was sure that the other was searching someone as Kyungsoo kept his eyes wander in the big class room, he was snapped out as he heard Baekhyun Shouting his name. "Kyungsoo. Aren't you coming?" Kyungsoo heard and went to his friend and sat beside him.

"So! Mind to tell me?" Baekhyun asked directly looking at the other straight. "W-What are you talking about?" Kyungsoo stuttered a bit Baekhyun gave him suspicous look while foldiong his arms on his chest, he was about to say when the Professor entered.

Through out the lecture, Kyungsoo kept looking behind at a certain someone, who came after the professor entered and Baekhyun wasn't able to see him as the Professor grabbed his attention.

Baekhyun elbowed Kyungsoo when he turned back again, "Aren't you going to pay attention in your favourite lecture?" Baekhyun said in a sarcastic tone. Kyungsoo just nodded while smiling and scratching his nape.



After the lecture ended, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were walking out with both of them talking about this and that when someone called out for Kyungsoo and the latter froze in his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter