First Note

Love Note
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was a down to earth guy with a lovable personality 
 

Chanyeol, was a carefree, most popular and the heartthrob of Exodus college.

They had different personality but only thing that they had common was reading books, Nicholas Sparks to be specific.

 

 

 

And so it all started with a book.








Baekhyun was wandering like a lost soul in the college after his lectures ended. He decided to take a tour of the whole college as he wasn't able to before. While roaming in the college, looking at every class and students talking to each other and laughing, his main target was to find the library.

Library, it feels home to Baekhyun, a place where he doesn't feel alone.

Baekhyun finds the library at the end of the first floor, where his last class ended, he enters the library and searches for a book to read as the lectures ended early today and he don't want to go home soon.






Chanyeol was done with his lectures for the day, he was walking around with his friends Jongin and Jongdae towards the music room for practice. As the trio was walking in the corridor, others gawked over them, mostly fangirling over Chanyeol, but Chanyeol just gave them innocent smiles unlike Jongdae who winked at the girls while the third guy just didn't paid attention, he took out his headphones from his pocket and started to listen songs.

The trio entered the music room and started to practice for half an hour as Jongin and Jongdae had to leave early today.





Baekhyun was searching for a book to read when a certain title caught his attention. 'The Notebook'. Nicolas Sparks was his all time favourite author.

Baekhyun had read this story but couldn't complete because of busy schedule of his old college. After half an hour he completed the remaining story. He closed the book and started thinking about it, he took out a note and started writing suddenly he felt his phone vibrating, it was his mom. He stood up from his seat and wen out to attend the call.



"Hello Mom."

'Where are you hyun?' A sweet voice came from the other side.

"College."

'Can you come home early today? Me and Your dad are leaving for the States.'

"What?" Baekhyun asked, though not that surprised. "Ok, I am coming. I'll be there in 30 mins." Baekhyun hanged up the phone and went inside the library to pack his things. He didn't realized he kept the paper in the book and kept the book at it's original place and left.

He was going out of the library and the very moment Chanyeol was entering the library, though they didn't see each other. After passing through the guy, Chanyeol felt something and turned to see the guy only to watch his back and then turning back, but what he didn't see was that the other guy also turned after he entered the library.




Chanyeol decided to read a book and searched for a good one, he was finding a good book in the shelf named under 'Nicolas Sparks' one of his favorite author. He was going through the tittle saying "Read" "Already read" he passed 'The Notebook' as he already read that book so he took the next book 'Safe heaven'.

"Safe Heaven, let's read it Yeol." Chanyeol said to himself and took out the Book but unintentionally made the other books beside it fall. He picked up the two books from the ground after keeping the book in his hand on the table, he saw a note in one of the books fell on the ground, he took that book and kept the other two in shelf, carefully.

"What is this?" He took a sit at the nearest table and opened the book to take out the note.


'Love, the strongest thing, a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter