Hyung

Love Note
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



"Hey Chanyeol, Umm that, someone saved my life today Baek." Kyungsoo and Jongin started laughing leaving the three guys confuse.

"What are you guys talking about?" Chanyeol asked.

Baekhyun saw how shy Kyungsoo suddenly was and he even noticed Jongin to be less happy now?

"That's nothing, Jongin just saved me from a guy who was carrying piles of book." Kyungsoo said shyly as he took seat beside Jongdae. Jongin was sitting in front of Kyungsoo while Chanyeol was sitting between Jongin and Baekhyun.

Baekhyun didn't know what it was but he kind of felt a familiar vibe near Chanyeol and he couldn't resist that and when he saw Chanyeol looking at him he started to eat his sandwich after grabing them from his friend who was sitiing beside him and staring Chanyeol.

'I don't know but this guy, gives me a familiar vibe. I am sure I've not met him though.' Chanyeol thought as he was going through his phone.





All five talked and laughed for sometime and were leaving for their next classes. Baekhyun was free for the next lecture, it was Economics and it was the only subject Baekhyun and Kyungsoo didn't have in common.

"Let's meet in the next lecture guys." Jongin said and all five bid bye.






Baekhyun went straight to the library, bowed to the librarian and went to the shelf of his favorite author, looked for a specific book, grabbed it and sat on the nearest table. That had become his daily routine as soon as he enters the Library.

He sees a note and opens it to read.




"You seem to be a lover of Love. What so fascinating about it for you?"







"Philophile, a person who is a lover of love is called that. Love is when it is given unconditionally and with nothing expected in return, but if it's true love, it will be given back beyond what you can humanly fathom. That's the beauty of love."




Baekhyun writes and he didn't realize but he is already smiling, he keeps the note back in the book and leaves for his next lecture.







Thier next lecture was English Literature, the only subject they all had together. Jongin and Chanyeol sat behind Baekhyun and Chanyeol while Jongdae was forced to sit on the front bench apart from his friends and he was cursing Jongin under his breathe to push him forward and making the teacher sit him on the first bench.


"So, You'll be having a new Teacher starting today as I am transferred to another college, though we all were together for just 7 months, I loved teaching you all. I am very happy that I found students who love literature and don't just study it as a subject." The teacher was happy but a bit sad too, all the students were sad too.

"Ok, Ok, now enough of this farewell speech, Now let me introduce you to your new teacher, who'll be teaching starting today. Kim Min Seok-ssi." After hearing the name, whole class was groaning, they expected an old man, in in his 40s but as soon as teacher finishes, a man, actually a guy with formals comes in. Well built body, bunny smile, and way too younger than what everyone expected.

"Hyung?" Baekhyun said almost whispered.

"Woah, I thought it must be some old ahjusshi. But he's hot, isn't he." Kyungsoo remarks and someone is already jealous of the new teacher, who just got praised by Kyungsoo.

"Of course he must be old, or else he wouldn't have been our teacher." Jongin said with a frown. "And he's not that hot either." Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol all of them turned to look at Jongin with a questioning  look.

"He's Hot." Kyungsoo said.

"He's young" Chanyeol said after him.

"He's my Hyung." Baekhyun said earning an are-you-serious look from the other three boys.

"Oh, He's my hyung, We were neighbours."



"Hey, Everyone. As Ms.Jeong already introduced. I am Kim Minseok, your new English Literature Professor and It's nice to meet you all."

...........

"So, for today let's just introduce ourselves?"

...........

"Let's start from this row

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter