Sehun

Love Note
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything in the college was normal, except for Chanyeol and Baekhyun but hopefully no one saw that.

They were early in the class, Kyungsoo was talking with Chanyeol though his eyes were actually somewhere else, or should I say someone else while Jongdae was scrolling through his instagram feed. Baekhyun was talking and laughing with Jongin when someone approached them.

"Excuse me?" A tall looking guy an probably a new student asked.

"Yes, Can we help you?" Baekhyun asked.

"Uh, Hey I am Sehun and a new admission so can I sit with you?"

"Sure, By the way I am Baekhyun." Baekhyun replied and slipped aside to let the new student sit.

"Hey, I am Jongin." Jongin said from front seat, along with his benchmate Jongdae "and I am Jongdae."

"I am Kyungsoo and this is my boyfriend Chanyeol." Kyungsoo said with a grin who was sitting behind Baekhyun's bench.

"Nice to meet you all."

Soon the lecture started and everyone was paying attention to the professor. Chanyeol was sitting behind Baekhyun, and so when he stretched his long legs under the table, they were around Baekhyun's small longs resulting both of them to freeze but eventually none of them pulled out of it.

After a while when both of them came to their senses quickly took their legs out of their current position.

The rest of the lecture went on, with the proffessor telling about American literature, and Sehun asking some questions to Baekhyun. As soon as the lecture ended, all of them packed their bags for the next lecture except for Baekhyun who had a free lecture.

"Hey, Sehun what lecture do you have now?" Jongin asked while getting out of the class.

"Uh, let me check." Sehun checked his schedule, offcourse it's his first day he won't remember his schedule right?

"I have a free lecture."

"Oh, great. I have a company with me then."

"You don't have any lecture, Baekhyun?"

"No." Sehun gave a small smile and they go to respective directions.

"Let's meet at lunch, guys." Jongin said before parting with Jongdae and Chanyeol in other direction while Kyungsoo already on his way to his class after he said bye.





"So, Where are we going?"

"You mind to come to the library for few minutes?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter