Something's Wrong.

Love Note
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning came way too quickly for either of the four boys. 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were preparing to go to college, even when Mrs. Park told Baekhyun about 100 times that he needs rest and Chanyeol agreeing with her like an obedient child. But Baekhyun was smart enough to attack them with his pout which made the other two go soft on him.

"Just take care of yourslef. And you," Mrs. Park turned to her son, "Take care of him."

"I will." Chanyeol said as he looked at Baekhyun.

"Should we go?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yes sure."

They left for college with a comfortable silence in the car with some soothing background music, even if it was calm in the silence, Chanyeol wanted to talk, he had questions in his mind about the actions of the other person sitting in the car with him of last night.

"Baek,"

"Hm?"

"About last night-"

"When is Soo coming back?" Baekhyun asked,

"I-I don't know, maybe in a few days." Chanyeol replied and drove silently to the college.







 

Kyungsoo woke up to a sleeping face of Jongin, but instead of getting up or turning away he just stared at the sleeping guy.

'I never noticed before but he's so cute, just like a kid.' Kyungsoo said as he smiled at the sleeping guy,

"I know I am cute," Jongin said ascaring just woke up Kyungsoo,

"S-so?" Kyungsoo said as he got up from the bed abruptly with the blanket still tangled in his legs, and as soon as he put his legs down on the floor he tripped over, falling flat on Jongin who rolled at Kyungsoo's side to just as he got up.

Both of them were shocked on how they were positioned, Kyungsoo laying on top of Jongin, and if only if Jongin could, he would've kissed those tempting lips right there and then but he resisted and they were stuck in an eye contact, none of them pulling apart.

It felt like years, when Kyungsoo finally spoke.

"S-soory," Kyungsoo whispered, his hot breathe falling on Jongin's face and he hummed softly but still none of them tried to get out of that position, it was as if something was tying them together but a knock on the door seemed like a scissor and they pulled apart.

"I-I'll check, who it is." Kyungsoo said as he went to check the door and Jongin just lied on the bed still analysing about the thing happened.

"It was my mom, she said we all have to leave in an hour for sightseeing so get ready."

"Uh, yeah, you take shower first then." Jongin asked as he abruptly got up from the bed, sitting.

"S-Sure then.."

After they were done with shower and getting ready, both of them left the room with an uncomfortable silence surrounding them but both of them pretended nothing was wrong.








"Hey, Baek. How are you?" Sehun asked as soon as he s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter