Wishing

Love Note
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin just stood there, not able to hug Kyungsoo back, because he knew if he did he won't be able to stop himself from pouring his heart out and neither will he be able to let go of the guy.

Kyungsoo felt bad that Jongin was not hugging him back but he knew why he didn't and he just wished that things will sort out soon.

"Let's go in. We have to leave in half an hour." Jongin said as Kyungsoo pulled out of the hug, nodding and walking with Jongin inside the hotel.

"Jongin?"

"Yeah"

"Can you wait?"

"Huh?"

"Just a little longer."

"Now? Sure." Always.

"No," Kyungsoo smiled at the guy standing in front of him, confused yet assuring.

"Why were you here?" Jongin asked as they resumed walking.

"I was talking to Yeol, he's excited that we'll be back tomorrow."

"Aahh, that's great, I am excited to meet them too, after these days." Jongin said happily as they stepped in the hotel.







"Hey, Baek. Are you ready?" Chanyeol asked as soon as he stepped in the room, without knocking. 

Baekhyun was getting ready and din't realize he kept the door close, he had his black jeans on and was about to button up his shirt when Chanyeol suddenly walked in, and he quickly turned away.

"D-Don't you Kn-knwo you have to knock b-efore entering, huh?"

"I-I am s-sorry, I It's, I am sorry. I am down, come when you're ready." With that Chayneol left the room, closing the door. Fanning himself.

"Why am I feeling so hot?" Chanyeol said as he still fanned himself, not able to remove almost shirtless Baekhyun from his mind.

Chanyeol sat on the couch, closing his eyes to calm his head and heart only to see Baekhyun's milky collar bones, cute tummy. He shook his head and started to sing loudly just when Baekhyun came down, giving him weird looks.

"You okay?" Baekhyun asked only for Chanyeol to stop singing and start staring.

"Chanyeol?" Baekhyun called for him.

"Y-Yeah, let's go." Chanyeol said all flustered as he started walking, Baekhyun couldn't help but smile at taller's cuteness.

"Where are we going?" Baekhyun asked as they settled in the car.

"Anywhere, everywhere." Baekhyun wouldv'e give weird looks if not forthe guy sitting right beside him with his smile.

"Okay." As long as I am with you, I'll go anywhere and everywhere. Baekhyun smiled.


The anywhere and everywhere for Chanyeol was going to Mc. Donalds, then Ice cream parlor, karaoke and finally here where they are, at Han River, sitting on the grass, with soft breeze touching their bare skins, they sat quietly in the comfortable silence.

"Baek,"

"Huh?"

"I- nothing." Chanyeol smiled at Baekhyun, who was confused for a minuite but smiled anyways.

After 10-15 minutes of talking casuallyabout this and that, and a comfortable silence following it, Chanyeol felt extra weight on his shoulder. As he turned to see, it was Baekhyun who had fallen asleep.

"Cute." Chanyeol said as he planted a kiss on Baekhyun's temple, I wish time stops here, enjoy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter