Backing off

Love Note
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo ^.^ Calling


The reality hits very hard sometimes, just as Baekhyun was going to Chanyeol all this had to coming crashing down, the reality was here, Kyungsoo, the person  who cared about him, who adored him, who treated him like a family, who never made him feel alone, the person who Loved Chanyeol.

Right now, he was given two choices, first, don't pickup the phone and run to Chanyeol, second, Pickup the phone and back off from their story. And the choice Baekhyun made was something he thought would be the best.


"Hey Soo," Baekhyun greeted as tears formed in his eyes and he started walking away.

"Where are you? I need you."

"Oh sure, I am coming, Soo." Baekhyun replied as tears trailed on his cheeks, as he remembered something Kyungsoo told him about.





"Everytime I trust someone new, they end up reminding me why I shouldn't trust anyone at all."

"What?" Baekhyun asked while they were sitting on the park bench enjoying the sunset.

"I used to get bullied in middle school, and so I thought of making more friends and not getting bullied in High school,"

"When I was in High school, the guys who used to bully me in Middle school, one of them was my classmate in High school, he tried to be friends with me, I doubted him, but like always I do, I just trusted him like I did in Middle school and ended up being their Target."

"You did?"

"Yeah, I did, that was dumb of me Right?." Kyungsoo chuckled.

"We became good friends, though things used to happen with me still, but I had a friend by my side now, So i was able to keep up with it, but when we were at the end of our 10th grade, I was walking down the corridor when a bucket full black water drenched me all."

"I saw everyone laughing around, I looked around to see that one familiar face to come to me and I saw that face but what caught my attention was that familiar face- not coming to me to help but laughing at me, along with the group of bullies."

"I tranferred schools, without even talking to that guy again after that day, I became a distant person after that, though I got some real friends on my way to here, who made me believe in friendship, and that also includes you, I don't know why but I just feel that you'll never break my trust and won't hurt me."


"I won't Soo," Baekhyun said to himself as he wiped the tears and went to his friend, who was waiting for him.




"Please come fast," Chanyeol said as walked around the corridor, waiting and worrying.





"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter