Alone

Love Note
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Baekhyun grabbed the keys which were hidden under the door mat and opened the door. He went inside, in the empty house with only non living things in the house.


Baekhyun grew up on his own.

His parents loved him but couldn't give him enough of their time.

Like other kids, he also wanted to meet her mom as soon he comes home, he want to say "I am home" but no one was there to listen to him , no one was there to make him feel home, Instead the thing he would meet was loneliness.

He envied his friends, who used to bring tiffins in the school but her Mom just gave him money to buy something to eat, He wished how like other kid's parents came to school to pick them up her parents would also have come.

He was a bright kid and how much he wished that his parents could come to at least one of his parents teacher meeting, He never got any appreciation from his parents nor did he ever got scoldings.

 





"Mom, I got A+ in all subjects see." Little Baekhyun showed his result to her mom, who was busy doing some work in the computer.

"Okay, Now go and study." Her Mom ordered not even glancing at his little son.

"Mom, don't I get any reward?" Baekhyun said though a bit hurt but still smiling.

"What? Are you a kid now, Baek. Just go and eat something from the fridge, there must be some ice cream or stuff, don't disturb Mom."

"O-okay" An 8-year old Baekhyun replied and headed towards his room with glassy eyes without having his 'reward'




 

 

 


Baekhyun snapped out of his train of memories when he heard the door bell. He went to open it, guessing who it must be as his parents would take at least whole 2 weeks to come back. As soon as he opened the door, he met with a grinning Kyungsoo.

"Hey Baek!" Kyungsoo said. "Hi Soo, What brings you here?" Baekhyun asked while taking the guy inside his house and closing the door. "Make yourself comfortable." Baekhyun said as he signaled Kyungsoo to take seat on the couch.

"Your parents aren't home?" Kyungsoo asked while looking around. "No, They are in the States for some business. Will be coming after two weeks." Baekhyun said.

"Oh, So have you eaten yet?" Kyungsoo asked.

"No."

"Perfect. Let's eat Baekkie. I made some spicy rice cakes, so thought of eating them with you." Kyungsoo beamed a smile and straightly made his way towards the kitchen, he knew because Baekhyun had the same house structure as his.

Baekhyun went to help Kyungsoo, they both settles on the dining table, which was just used by Baekhyun. Baekhyun shifted 2 weeks ago but till then only he was the one who used the table. He was used to eat alone, he was used to be alone. So while eating when a stream on tear came trailing down the boy's cheeks, Kyungsoo panicked.

"Is it that spicy Baek?" Kyungsoo asked while giving a glass of wter. Baekhyun just shook his head "No, it's great."

"Then why are you crying?" Kyungsoo asked him while taking Baekhyun's hand into his.

"I just felt home." Baekhyun said while giving a bright smile but with teary eyes. Kyungsoo didn't had any problem in asking why as to Baekhyun already started answering.

"You know, I dont even remember when was the last when I had food with someone close or someone who made it." Baekhyun said.

"My parents are always busy, I don't even remember when was the last i laughed with them." Baekhyun felt a light squeeze on his hands and he smiles.

"I am there now, we'll eat together from now on. Okay?" Kyungsoo says as he hugs the other. Baekhyun can't help but smile.



They both ate and then watched some movies, Kyungsoo left when his mother called for him. But came back and took Baekhyun with him for dinner.


And finally Baekhyun felt how home feels, Kyungsoo's parent treated him so well not like a guest but like their own son and his nervousness was lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter