Possesive

Love Note
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Where's Yeol?"

"Oh, he's still in the washroom, I think." Baekhyun replied and sat down on his chair.

"There he comes."

Chanyeol takes his original seat and Kyungsoo starts talking again, while Jongin engulfed Baekhyun with his and Jongdae's talk, Baekhyun was well aware of the glances Chanyeol was stealing but he chose to play oblivious.




After few minutes, Jongdae groaned gaining the groups attention.

"What happen, Dae?" Baekhyun asked.

"I am bored sitting here, let's go and sit out in the campus."

"Yeah right, I need nature too."

"Lets go then." Chanyeol says as everyone gets up to go and sit out in the greenery of their campus.








As all of them were walking towards the seats under one of the big trees of their campus, Baekhyun's phone started buzzing.

*Mom <3*

"Hey, Mom." Baekhyun said with a happy voice. He slowed down his pace, while others walked in front.

"Yah you bad kid, you still haven't sent me Yeollie's no?"

"Mom, please don't shout, I'll do now, but you were at Soo's place?"

"Mrs. Do had to go urgently to meet her friend, she asked me to accompany but I refused."

"Oh-"

"I thought of tlking to my bestfriend but someone forgot to give her number."

"Sorry Mom, I forgot. Wait-"

"Chanyeol," Baekhyun called for the taller and the other quickly turned to him.

"Yes,"

"Talk to Mom."

"Hey, Aunt." Chanyeol said with a smile, as Kyungsoo  and others stopped too.

"Yeollie, take my number from your friend and send me my bestfriend's number quickly."

"Yeah sure aunt."

"And tell my son that he is bad."

"What?"

"Tell him that he's bad and now."

"Baek, You are bad. Aunt you heard, done."

"Yes, good boy, Bye." Mrs. Byun hangs up while giggling over the phone as Chanyeol gives phone back to its owner after taking his Aunt's number.

"I am bad?"

"And I am a good boy." Chanyeol said with an ear to ear grin.

"Who said?" All of them settled on the seats, while the two childhood friends kept bickering.

"Aunt did and I know it too." Chanyeol said as he stick his tongue out.

"Just because I forgot to send her number. Wow."

"Because you always do that Byun Baekhyun." Chanyeol replied while sending Mrs. Byun his Mother's number.

"No I don't."

"Oh yes you do, If you don't remeber want me to remind you? Mr. Ozymandias Caeser."

"Yah, I was just 6, okay?"

Even though they were childhood friends and just talking about their old times, someone was jealous as Chanyeol's attention was not on him but someone else.

"bu-" Chanyeol shifted his attention and eyes from Baekhyun to Kyungsoo.

"Chanyeol." Kyungsoo said as he tucked hem of Chanyeol's shirt.

"Yes, So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter