Busy

Love Note
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



Day-by-Day, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were bonding again like the old times, where on the other side unknown to each other they were falling for each other. Baekhyun was always impatient to read the other's note while Chanyeol couldn't stop smiling at the thought of his letter buddy.

 They both shared things but never realized that they must have known each other, so much in their own world to bother about it.






Only two weeks were left for the Musicana, as the preparations were started to take place, it was one of the biggest Intercollegiate Music Competition. Many students from various college participated, it also made future of Many singers and dancers. Chanyeol, Jongin and Jongdae were excited but also nervous about their performance.

It wasn't there first performance, they've performed many times, being a band since their High School time, but it was their first performance on this big stage, in front of such a big crowd.




"It's gonna be really big, isn't it?" Jongin asked as three of them looked at the half ready stage,

"Yeah, Right. It's a golden chance for us guys."

"It is indeed." Jongdae replies and brings his hand in front of the two, the two look down at their friend's hand and put their hands on it too.

"Let's do it." They shouted in unison as they threw their hands in the air together.






"Oh, they are so busy for the preparations. I barely saw him this week." Kyungsoo whines as he put his head up from the table only to head down again.

"Yah, you doing that, will not bring them here." Baekhyun chuckled at his friend.

"I know, but I can still hope, right?" Kyungsoo asked as he kept his head down only.

"Hope for what?" Kyungsoo quickly looked up, while Baekhyun turned back as soon as they hearda deep familiar voice.

"Chanyeol?" Baekhyun and Kyungsoo almost shouted in unison.

"Yeah it's me." Chanyeol said as he took seat beside Baekhyun. "-So, what were guys talking about? Hoping about what?"

"Nothing, where is Jongin and Jongdae?" Kyungsoo asked.

"They are finishing some paperwork for the Musicana, I was very thirsty and hungry so I came here." Chanyeol replied as he sipped on his Mango Juice.

"How's it going Yeol?" Baekhyun asked.

"Good, the stage is quite big." Chanyeol said with a nervous smile,

"You guys will be fine, We believe in you." Kyungsoo assures at which Chanyeol gives him a smile. "Thank you, Kyungsoo."









Chanyeol was in the library, going to the shelf, looking for that specific book, going towards his table, sitiing and reading the small letter. Even though he was busy with the practice, he never missed coming to the library, reading and replying the small letter, it always worked as his stress reliever, he wouldshare what he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter