Letting go.

Love Note
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baekhyun?"

"Hi, Chanyeol." Baekhyun said with a small smile.

"Hii, Hello Aunt, How are you?" Chanyeol asked as he saw Mrs. Byun beside him.

"I am great, son. And you look amazing too."

"So they were the guests you were talking about?" Chanyeol whispered slowly to his sister, earning a nod.

Chanyeol was sitting in front of Baekhyun beside his sister, while Mr. and Mrs. Park were talking to Mrs. Byun, not caring about the world and going back to their lane of memories.

"Oh it's seven, I'll better leave." Yoo Ra said getting up from her place, and bidding bye to everyone.

"Where did Yoo Ra go?"

"It's her night broadcast, so for that. She'll be probably late or not come today." Mrs. Park replied.

"Oh Chanyeol, Why are you two sitting here, take Baekhyun to your room and talk." Mr. Park suggested.

"No it's fine Uncle." Baekhyun tries to decline but Chanyeol was already on his feet and smiled at Baekhyun telling him to come with him.








Baekhyun followed Chanyeol upstairs to the taller's room, Chanyeol opened the door allowing Baekhyun to get in first, and follows him inside.

"You can sit on the bed." Chanyeol says pointing towards the bed.

"I am fine." Baekhyun says as he roams around the room looking at the pictures hanged on the wall, smiling as he saw his and Chanyeol's childhood pictures.

"You remember, this day we had our first fight?" Baekhyun said pointing towards one of the picture, where he and Chanyeol were crying.

"Yes, just because you thought I gave your place to Jae Kyung, even though I didn't."

"Yes you did. He was going around saying you are his bestfriend." Baekhyun said walking.

"I was his, but You were mine."

"Bestfriend." Baekhyun said looking towards Chanyeol.

"What about now then?"

"Hm?"

"Won't you fight with me, when someone is calling me their?." Chanyeol asked as took steps towards Baekhyun, who just steps back.

"We are just f-friends, Yeol. Kyungsoo is your boyfriend." Baekhyun said not meeting taller's gaze, and stepping back until his back touched the hard surface.

"Just? Are we?"

"Y-yes." Baekhyun replies, as Chanyeol puts his hand on one side of Baekhyun's head, asking him once again.

"We are just friends?" Baekhyun nods as he tries to get out but Chanyeol blocks him by throwing his other arm and resting it on the other side of Baekhyun's head

"Yeol, What are you doing?" Baekhyun asked in tired toned, laced with sadness.

"I love you, Baek. You know it and you do too. So why are you pushing me away."

"You have a boyfriend, Yeol. My best friend is you boyfriend." Baekhyun replied hurt visible in his voice.

"But my heart stil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter