Hurting

Love Note
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol felt bad, for him and Kyungsoo both, he liked Kyungsoo but not in that way but still he gave him a chance, partially because he was angry and Hurt because of the choice Baekhyun made.

The three boys were sitting in the canteen, talking about this and that and waiting for the other two to come. But they didn't show up for a long time, and hence Jongdae decided to call Jongin, whereas Kyungsoo dialled Baekhyun's number.






"We're on the same boat now." Baekhyun chuckled.

"Except in your case, You both have feelings for each other. Kyungsoo has no idea about mine."

"Am I the only one who knows about your feelings towards Soo?"

"Um hm," Jongin nodded.

"Not even Chanyeol?"

"Nah!- Yah, Are you serious? If Yeol knew about it, why would he give them a chance?" Jongin slightly laughed at the brunette's dub question, who scratched his nape, with a laugh sayin what-a-dumb-question-i-just-asked?, both of them then fell silent.




Baekhyun and Jongin, lost track of time, they were just enjoying the peace around them for a while, for they knew what they are going to face soon. They were snapped out of their trance when their phone started to buzz.

"Hey Jongdae,"

"Hey, Soo."

"Where are you?"

"I am with Baekhyun."

"I am with Jongin."

"Oh so you are together."

"Then come quickly to the canteen, within 15 minutes."

"Yeah." Baekhyun and Jongin replied in unison as they disconnected the call.

"Let's go."

"Yeah."





"We're here, let's go to them quickly." Jongin said as he pulled his bike at the parking lot, and locked the Helmet on the handle of his bike, before they left for the Canteen.

"Where the hell were you both?" Kyungsoo asked as soon as he saw both of the guys.

"Just around the campus." Baekhyun replied as he scratched his nape and gave a nervous smile to the guys in front of him, but he just couldn't ignore the gaze Chanyeol was passing him.

"You went t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter