Under the same roof.

Love Note
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun woke up to a different yet familiar room, as he slowly opened his eyes and scanned the room, he saw pictures of him and Chanyeol.

'Why am I here?' Baekhyun asked himself as he scratched his head.

"Oh, you're up?"

"Aunt," Baekhyun called out for the older woman but then his head started aching and he clenched it tightly.

"Don't push yourself, you are really weak right now."

"Bu-"

"Aah, Actually Chanyeol went to check on you with food in the morning but you had really high fever, he called our family doc, he examined and told him that you need rest and extra care, so I told him to bring you here."

"Oh, Thank you, but I don't think I should trouble you much, Aunt." Baekhyun said in a weak voice.

"Yah, I am not going to ask you to stay here, I am ordering you to be here till you are all fine. I called your Mom, she was really worried and I told her that I'll take care of you."

"Now you don't want her here leaving all the work, right?"

"No, But stil-"

"Byun Baekhyun."

"Okay, Aunt." Baekhyun said with a defeated pout. Just then Chanyeol entered the room and Baekhyun looked at him.

"You're up," Chanyeol asked with a relieved tone to which Baekhyun nodded. 

"Yeollie was so worried the whole time, " Baekhyun was still looking at the taller, as soon as Chanyeol looked at him they both just stood at their place staring each other, they didn't even realize when Mrs. Park left saying she has to prepare dinner, they were still at their place until Baekhyun's phone started ringing.

"W-where's my phone?"

"Huh?"

"It's my ringtone, where is my phone?" Baekhyun said in a groggy voice.

"A-Ah, just a minute." Chanyeol quickly went beside Baekhyun's pillow, opened the bedside table's drawer and took out the phone and gave it to Baekhyun, It was Jongin, he saw.

"Here,"

"T-Thank you." Baekhyun said before he picked up the call,

"Hey Nini,"

"He- Yah, Why is your voice like that? Are you sick?" Jongin asked worriedly.

"Y-Yes, I am. I'll be fine, I am at Chanyeol's place now."

"O-hkay, I wanted to say sorry for last night Baek, I am sorry."

"N-no, It's o-okay, Nini." Baekhyun faintly smiled, while someone just kept looking at him.

"Actually, Baek. I am going out of town for some days, I'll be back soon, Take care and be strong." Jongin replied.

"Yeah, come back soon and have a safe and nice trip." Baekhyun replied with a quite a cheerful voice.


Baekhyun kept his phone down, and looked up to where Chanyeol was now sitting, at the edge of his bed.

"How are you feeling now?"

"Good, Not much but atleast better than Morning."

"What was Jongin saying?"

"Aah, actually he's going out of town for a few days, and he was apologizing for leaving me alone."

"Oh." Chanyeol said as both of them sat in utter silence, until Yoora came in screaming.

"Baekkie," Yoora shouted the latter's name as she literally jumped towards him to hug the life out of the poor sick sou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter