Love Note.

Love Note
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even if the initial reaction was what they expected, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol were quite amazed at how nicely the other two guys took the news, even rooting for both of them.

Kyungsoo still didn't tell them who the guy was, but they were happy for him.

As they sat talking about this and that, Baekhyun made his way towards their table. Kyungsoo saw him first and as soon as he did, he ran up to him, hugged him tightly muttering sorrys.

"Hey, Soo? Why are you sorry? I should be the one who is sorry."

"No, it's me, I am sorry and you'll know eventually. So sorry, Baekkkie." Kyungsoo said with a smile, expecting an I forgive you.

"It's okay, soo. I am happy you are back, I missed you."

"Me too, and sorry for not calling you."

"It's okay." Baekhyun said as both of them settled on the seats unoccupied by the other three.

Baekhyun greeted other three, but he could sense something going on specially when Sehun and Jongdae were giving him smiles, suspicious. 









As they were walking out of the college, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol said let's go at the same time, standing at the opposite directions, whereas Baekhyun, the confused pup was standing right in the middle.

"Well, I am all fine. So I think I should go back home?" Baekhyun asked, Kyungsoo was happy whereas Chanyeol clearly wasn't.

"No, you should come with me, bid mom bye, eat and I'll drop you home then."

"As muych as I feel bad about us not going together I think Yeollie is correct. I'll meet you later, Baek. Bye you both." With that Kyungsoo left and Chanyeol started walking towards his car, with Baekhyun trailing like a puppy.

The ride was silent, neither of the two guys uttered a word but it was equally calming and comfortable. They reached home after sometimes, and made their way inside.

"Hey, Kids. I am going out, the food is ready so eat it, I'll be back soon and Noona will come in the evening too."

"Okay, Mom."

"Take care, Aunt."

'Yes,' Mrs. Park said as she ruffled Baekhyun's hair and made her way out.

"Baek, are you free tonight?"

"Huh?"

"Let's go to amusement park, I saw the posters, there is this fireworks show there."

"Okay, Kyungsoo is coming too, right?"

"Huh? Aah, no he is busy."

"Is that why you asked me?"

"What? No, what made you think that?"

"The fact that he is you boyfriend?"

"Byun Baekhyun." Chanyeol said with gritted teeth, he knew Baekhyun would mock him again and so he has to tell him soon about the break up and everything.

In the evening when they were heading to the amusement park, the air seemed to be very uncomfortable, and Chanyeol couldn't take it, so tried to talk but Baekhun ignored him. When they reached Amusement park, Baekhyun still was acting like a pouty kid, and as much as it made Chanyeol feel bad all he wanted to do was kiss that pout away.

Baekhyun didn't talk to him for whole hour they were in the amusement park, until they were in the ferris wheel.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?"

"It is." Chanyeol said as he joined Baekhyun watching beautiful city lights, shining in the dark making Seoul look more prettier and calm.

"I wish we could be here for long, You know I wish time could stop here, so I can have you for me for just a bit longer time. But I know that is selfish to do and so I won't." Baekhyun said, with his eyes glistening, smiling at Chanyeol, who looked at him, if Baekhyun did this same thing a day before or something, Chanyeol would've given him a kiss right then and there to shut him up, and savor the moment, where Baekhyun is actually pouring his heart out.

But this time, he looked at him without any expression before his lips curved upside, and he smiled fondly at the older.

"Baek,"

"Hm."

"I know, I shopuld've told you this earlier, but I wanted to do it a bit special but well I guess it won't work and I can't see my pup like this anymore." Chanyeol said as he got up from his seat, took Baekhyun's smaller hands in his bigger ones, kneeling in front of the confused Baekhyun.

"Huh?"

"Me and Kyungsoo have broken up." Chanyeol knew Baekhyun would say something.

 Why did you?

 What went wrong?

Was it beacuse of me?

"Shhh, you will listen to me quietly, please." Chanyeol continued after getting a nod from Baekhyun, who seemed relaz now.

Chanyeol told Baek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter