Worried

Love Note
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dae, Can you drive me home, I am feeling out of place." Jongin said as he came back in the club.

"Yeah, sure."

"Sehun, I am leaving with Jongin first, inform others."

"Okay," Sehun replied as he went back talking to Lu Han as Tao was busy dancing on the floor.





"I think I should leave now." Baekhyun said as he pulled out of the hug, Chanyeol nodded and stepped aside, Baekhyun walked straight without looking back, wiping his tears. He walked and walked until he found restroom, and locked himself inside a stall as he sobbed hard.

Chanyeol stood there, without moving, without looking back, for few minutes. He took a deep breath and made his way back to the club. As soon as he stepped in the club, he spotted Kyungsoo, probably searching for him, Sehun talking with their new friends and no clue of Jongdae, Jongin and Baekhyun.

"Yeol, Can we go home?"

"Uh, Yeah sure."

"Sehun, We are leaving, tell others, okay?"

"Well, Jongdae and Jongin left already."

"What about Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked.

"He must have left with Jongin, Yeol. Let's go."

"Okay." Chanyeol left the club with heavy heart.

"How was it? Ddid you like it tonight?" Chanyeol asked, as both of them settled in his car.

"Yeah, I did." Kyungsoo replied shortly.

"You okay, Soo?"

"Yeah, just a bit tired." Chanyeol nodded as they drove to Kyungsoo's place in silence.


After 15 mins of silent journey, they reached Kyungsoo's house.

"Good Night, Yeol. Let's meet on Monday." 

"Good Night, and Take care, Soo."

"Yeah." Kyungsoo replied as he made his way towards his house, and Chanyeol left only after he stepped inside his house.

Before leaving the area, Chanyeol looked at the other house at the opposite side, Baekhyun's house, the lights were all off.

"Maybe he is sleeping."

Chanyeol drove back to his house, and suddenly remembered about the early morning practice, it was past 2 but he had to remind Jongin and Jongdae, so he dialled Jongin's number first.

After 2 rings, Jongin picked up.

"Hello."

"Hey, Jong-"

"I am really sorry, I was feeling really weird so I left with Dae early, and I'll apologize to Baekhyun also, when I meet him."

"Baekhyun?"

"Of course, I left alone with Jongdae, leaving him to come home with you both."

"What?" Chanyeol stood up from his bed,

"Yah, What hap-"

Before Jongin could say anything, Chanyeol hung up on him and dialled Baekhyun's number, but it was switched off. He dialled Sehun's number, who picked up after 4 ring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter