Explaining.

Love Note
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun was now happily a member of the group and enjoyed everyone's company. He couldn't believe how he became with the guys within 2 weeks. He and Baekhyun had same subjects, so he was always with Baekhyun.

Jongin, Sehun and Jongdae were sitting in the cafeteria, while Kyungsoo and Chanyeol were making their way to the cafeteria when something went in Kyungsoo's eye.

"Chanyeol!" Kyungsoo lowly screamed.

"What happen?"

"I think something went into my eyes, just blow in it please."

Chanyeol complied and went closer to his boyfriend, Chanyeol with his hands opened Kyungsoo's eye and blowed in it. The act was nothing but to a person who looks from behind of either people would think otherwise, just like Baekhyun did who was standing behind Chanyeol.

He turned to walk away from there not wanting to ruin the moment but unfortunately, Yuri came.

"Hey, Baekhyun." Yuri greeted him while passing by, the name got attention of the other two guys too.

Baekhyun gave her a smile and quickly looked back to the other two guys, he didn't wanted to be there, because it was hurting him.

"Baek, you're here." Kyungsoo said while gesturing him to let's go to the cafe together.

"Y-yes." Chanyeol could see, something was up with Baekhyun but soon Kyungsoo gained his attention by talking non stop with him and dragging Baekhyun in it too.








"Hey guys," Jongdae greeted the three guys, and the other two smiled at them, Baekhyun quitely took his seat between Sehun and Jongin, both of them could see something up wih the guy, as well as Chanyeol did.

"Guys, there is this girl in my History class and she's creeping me out." Jongdae said keeping his phone aside.

"She must like you."

"Yes, she told me. But you know I think she's getting obsessed with me." That made everyone laugh, not that Jongdae wasn't handsome but the way he said it made it funny.

"I am being serious here."

Evryone was giving him suggestions and talking but Chanyeol could see Baekhyun wasn't really into it. Baekhyun after few minutes, excused himself to the washroom.

"I am going to use the washroom too." Chanyeol said and left for the washroom.

"I suggest make her your girlfriend. It's not like you are dating or love someone." Jongin suggested while sipping his juice.

"Who said?"

"You are dating someone?"

"Jongin gave two choices." Jongdae reminded everyone.

"One sided love." Sehun said while nodding.

"Who's she or he?" Kyungsoo asked getting an idea, because he and Baekhyun still think there is something going on bet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter