Embrace

Love Note
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"My baby, you missed me a lot." Mrs. Byun asked as she hugged his son, Baekhyun nodded agaisnts her body. "I am here now, don't cry."

"Can I come in first?" Mrs. Byun asked with a chuckle and Baekhyun left her, he took the bags from her and guided her inside their own house.

"I'll bring you water."

"Sure Honey."

Baekhyun quickly went to the kitchen and came back with a glass of water and saw his mother smiling brightly at him.

"Thanks, Baby."

"Mom, where's dad?"

"Uh, he's still in US, I came because we were worried about you, so he told me that he'll manage things there and I should come here." Mrs. Byun replied as she took her son in her embrace once again.

"Mom, you get fresh, I'll prepare the table for us." Baekhyun squeled at the idea of eating with his mother after so long, Mrs. Byun smiled at her son as she nodded and made her way to her bedroom.







"Hey Son, did you make all this? This fast."

"Not all, Mother gave me some side dishes to eat and the remaining I cooked."

"Mother?" Mrs. Byun asked as she took her seat, while wiping her hands with the towel.

"I told you know that day, Kyungsoo's mother."

"Oh, so you call her mother?"

Baekhyun took his seat beside her mother, as he smiled at her.

"Yeah, she's really sweet you'll really like her when you meet her."

"I guess I will." Mrs. Byun smiled as she started eating.






Baekhyun, after doing the dishes which his mother wanted to help in but Baekhyun declined because she was still tired, went to his mother's room, who was reading something, she removed her glasses and kept the book aside when Baekhyun came in.

"My Baby's here,"

"Yeah, Mom, can I sleep with you tonight?

"Aww, Of course my Bunny you can."

"Mom, will you ever stop calling me by different names, I am big boy now." Baekhyun whined as he made his way to the bed, and sat beside his mother.

"No, never." Both of them laughed. Baekhyun leaned in and hugged his mother, he surely missed the woman a lot.

"Thank you, Mom, for coming back. I needed you." The tears again started streaming from Baekhyun's eyes,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter