Away

Love Note
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Chanyeol stopped the car in front of their house, Baekhyun quickly ran inside, Chanyeol sighed and parked his car in the garage, he was about to go inside when he remembered about the call.

Chanyeol dials Kyungsoo's number and instead of going in, Chanyeol makes in way to their garden, that is right below his room.




Baekhyun felt bad and guilty about things and as soon as the car stopped he ran in the house, running away from further guilts by being with Chanyeol. He kept his bag at one corner neatly and went to the window, he opened the window glass to let the fresh air come in. As soon as he did, he saw Chnayeol talking on phone with someone.

He tilted his head in curiousity as Chanyeol looked as if he was listening about something serious issue.

Chanyeol was walking now as he said something but it was too hard for Baekhyun to hear. 

It's been half an hour since, Chanyeol was talking on phone and he didn't know who it was but Baekhyun didn't miss the way suddenly Chanyeol's lips turned into a smile.

"Really, Kyungsoo? I am just so happy and Thankful to have you." Chanyeol beamed a bit louder that even Baekhyun could hear. Baekhyun could feel something in his heart.

Chanyeol said something before he hang up the call, smiling making his way in the house.

Baekhyun goes inside the room, sitting on the bed.

'I am such a bad friend, I am doing so wrong with Kyungsoo by loving his Boyfriend' Baekhyun sighs as he lies down on the bed, only to quickly sit up when he heard the door open.

"Hey Baek, you free tonight?"

"Yeah why?"

"Let's go out for dinner?"

"Huh?"

"Okay, I'll be back in two hours, be ready by then. Bye." Chanyeol said as he gave a big broad smile that melted Baekhyun's heart, before getting out of the room.    
"B-but, I didn't say yes." Baekhyun said but Chanyeol was already out, so he just lied back on the bed.









Jongin and Kyungsoo were back in the hotel, Kyungsoo was done with shower and Jongin was in the shower now, so Kyungsoo decided to call Chanyeol as he must be home by now.

"Jongin, I am going out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter