Fairy Tale

Love Note
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




After the lecture ends, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun get out of the class, walking and talking.



"I want to do it." Kyungsoo says suddenly once they are near the hallway.

"Do what?" Baekhyun asks with a curious face.

"I want to propose Chanyeol." Kyungsoo whispers, with a goofy smile.

"Oh" Baekhyun was taken aback a bit, he doesn't know for himself. "-that's good."

"When are you planing to do so?" Baekhyun asks a bit uncomfort in his voice.

"I don't know." Kyungsoo answers while looking forward and thinking.

"Hm."





"Hey Kyungsoo." A voice comes from behind.

"Oh Yes, Hi Jae Min" Kyungsoo greets as he turns back.

"Um, Mrs. Lee was looking for you in the staff room." Jae Min tells him.

"Oh, thank you." Kyungsoo bids bye to Jae Min and turns towards Baekhyun "-You wanna give me company?"

"Oh It's ok, you can go, I'll be in the library" Baekhyun points towards the said room.

"Yep sure. Bye, I'll try to come soon." Baekhyun nods and both friends leave for there said places.






"Mrs. Lee, you called for me?" Kyungsoo enters the staff room.

"Oh yes, come in Kyungsoo."








Baekhyun enters the library and the same routine starts, bowing to the librarian, going to the specific shelf, picking up the specific book, sitting on the same table.

Baekhyun turns the pages and finds a note and smiles, unknown to him before even opening the note.







"So, Mr. Philophile, Will you still love your partner when you'll be like 90's on wheelchair, with no teeths, bended back, white hair, and many more things that old people go through :-D?"





Baekhyun laughs on the question asked by the person and he couldn't control it and gets shushed by the librarian. He bows as an apology and takes out his pen.





"Love, it's not just for the time till we are young, till we are beautiful, it is until the last breathe. If I'll love someone, I'll love him with my whole heart, I would let go of them even in the hardest time. What about you Mr. Questionnaire?"












"After two day, we finally have his lecture." Jongdae says as the three boys were walking towards their class.

"Are you happy or sad or just stating the fact, Chen?" Jongin asks with a questioning face.

"Stating the fact-" Jongdae asnwers, and Jongin was about to say when Jongdae completed his answer "-I guess."

Jongin just nods at his friends answer.

Three of them enter the class, and take seats.

"Oh, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun are not here yet?" Jongin says while looking around.

"Yeah right, class is going to start in five minutes." Chanyeol said.



After few minutes of waiting Jongin decides to call Baekhyun, but stops when he sees Kyungsoo and Baekhyun entering the class and just after them enters their Teacher, Kim Min-Seok.


"They are here." Jongdae annouces to the other two boys.

"We can see that Chen."

"Oh Really? I thought you can't." Jongdae says sarcastically.





Baekhyun and Kyungsoo come and take seats behind the three boys.

"So, you came with your hyung?" Jongin asks.

"Actually, we met him outside of the class and we were just talking." Baekhyun answers

"He has such a nice personality." Kyungsoo states.

"He has? Good." Jongin replies and turns his face forward.


The class starts and everyone gets lost in the new poem that the Teacher is reading.

And once again, Chanyeol's introduction is left.





~1 WEEK LATER~




Baekhyun and Chanyeol unknown to each other start to talk through the notes, enjoying each others company, while as known to each other they were getting to know each other, though not together for much time but still that familiarity around each other was there and both of them wondered why?


Baekhyun and Chanyeol never forgot to visit the library and read and reply the notes, they now were a bit far from where they started, from a book topic to the topic of love and now on their lives.





"Do you belive in Fairy tale love stories? the one like Cindrella or Beauty and the beast types?"



Baekhyun laughs at the others choice of question, he takes out his pen and starts to write.








"Why not? Maybe not that cliche like them, with so much drama but same in a way. I do believe in Fairy tales, our love stories are fairy tales in a way."

Chanyeol reads and chuckles at how the other pointed out his spelling mistake by underlining his own word.






~3 weeks later.~


"So, hello everyone, It's almost been a month now. I am suppose to give you all a project. You have to give it to me Next weeek."

......

"So, the topic for the project is Nature poems. You have to pick a poem, read and do research on it, it's author, when he wrote it and it's summary in your own words." Min Seok announces.

......

"Also, no working in pairs. Except for the Author's Information of only some of you, I don't want to see anything similar." Min Seok adds.

......

"Everyone, see you next week, with your projects.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter