Chance

Love Note
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were at the basement Staircase, where no one used to come. Baekhyun didn't say anything, just kept his head low, not meeting his friend's gaze.

"Why?" Chanyeol almost shouted, that made Baekhyun flinch a little, and guilt washed over Chanyeol and he stepped closer to Baekhyun, keeping his hands on Baekhyun's shoulders.

"Why, Baek? Why didn't you come to meet me yesterday? Wait- was that why you called me last night." Baekhyun kept quit.

"Answer me Baek, please."

"As  I wrote there, I didn't wanted to meet you, that's it." Baekhyun replied.

"Why don'tt you say that while looking into my eyes." Chanyeol said, and Baekhyun bit his lower lip.

"I can Yeol, I just didn't wanted to meet you." Baekhyun wanted to cry but he controlled it.

"Did you know it was me?"

"No, I didn't"

"Wait- You came there last night, didn't you?"

"I didn't."

"You did, Baek. Because you told Kyungsoo I was there and nobody knew I am waiting there for you."

"I did told him, but I was just passing by there and saw you."

"You-You knew about Kyungsoo's feelings right? You are doing this for him, aren't you?" The tough look that Baekhyun was giving faltered. He just shook is head.

"Baek, I don't have feelings for him, you know that, I like you, I am falling for you."

"He's already fallen for you, Yeol." Chanyeol's hand slipped from Baekhyun's shoulder.

"So, you chose friendship over Love." a trail of tear left Baekhyun's eye but he quickly wiped it.

"I am not choosing anyone, Yeol. I don't like or Love you, and Kyungsoo is my friend, that's it."

"Okay, If that's how you want it to be." Chanyeol said as he grabbed Baekhyun by his wrist again, and took him towards the canteen, where his friends must be. He left Baekhyun's hand as he spotted the two guys sitting, Kyungsoo with Jongdae.

"Kyungsoo," Chanyeol said, Baekhyun standing exactly behind him, and Kyungsoo along with Jongdae looked up at the taller,

"Hey Yeol, what happen."

"I want to give a chance."

"To?" Even though Kyungsoo had an idea and he alredy felt his stomach tingling, he asked to assure himself.

"Us." Kyungsoo quickly stood up, Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol with amused face.

"R-Really?" Kyungsoo asked as Chanyeol nodded, Kyungsoo quickly hugged him.


Jongdae was shocked ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter