Take Care

Love Note
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol was sitting on the bed, near Baekhyun's pillow and an hour later, he was asleep. Baekhyun in his sleep held Chanyeol's hand that weirdly made him feel better even if in sleep, he felt safe.

In the morning, Baekhyun, as soon as he opened his eyes, pain shot through his head. He clenched his head in tightly, and he shut his eyes so tight in pain. After a minute or so when it became bearable, he was about to get of the bed, when he heard footsteps.

"Am I having auditory hallucinations because of the drinks now?" Baekhyun asked his self, as the door creek opened.

"Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked aloud, 

Baekhyun rubbed his eyes, and looked again,

"Am I having Visual hallucinations too, now?" Chanyeol smiled at Baekhyun.

"Good Morning Baek, how you feeling?"

"Awful, but why and how are you here?"

"I guess someone doesn't remember getting drunk last night?" Chanyeol asked as he made his way towards Baekhyun, with a tray in his hand.

"I do, I remember having drinks, dancing, talking to you, then searching for everyone in the club, and then-" Baekhyun said as he massaged his head to lessen the pain.

"Then you sat outside of the club, with a sad face, I came and we came back to your place Take this, eat these noodles and then have the medicine.." Chanyeol said as he sat down at the edge of the bed, and Baekhyun started eating.

"but, How could you all leave me?"

"It was because of a misunderstanding."

"But still, didn't you guys thought of me once?"

"If  I didn't you would be at the club right now."

"Thank you." Baekhyun said in a low voice.

As Baekhyun was eating, he couldn't help but look at the guy in front of him, time to time.

"Do others know?"

"| gu-"

Suddenly the bell rang, and Chanyeol got up from the bed, to check.

"It's okay, I'll do."

Chanyeol made his way out of the room, to the main door of the house, he opened the door, and it revealed confused Kyungsoo.

"Yeol?"

"Morning, Kyungsoo." Chanyeol said as he asked Kyungsoo to come in.

"I was coming to see Baekhyun and saw your car, why did you come here so early?" Kyungsoo asked as they walked towards Baekhyun's room.

"I actu-"

"Wait- you are still in your last night's dress."

"So you were here since last night?"

"Yes," Chanyeol answered as they both entered Baekhyun'\s room.

"Hey, Kyungie, Morning." Baekhyun greeted as he surpped the last sip of his noodles.

"Yah, Baek. You look pale, you okay? What happened?" Kyungsoo quickly made his way towards his bestfriend.

"I am good, its just hangover of last night."

Chanyeol then told Kyungsoo everything that happened, as Kyungsoo listened carefully, nodding once in a while.

"HUH, Thank god, this guy is safe, I am sorry Baekkie."

"It's okay, Soo. Not your fault." Baekhyun said as he took the medicine for his headache.

"So you so early at my place?"

"Uh, Act

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter