Revelations

Love Note
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We are here, Baek." Jongin said as Baekhyun seemed to be lost in his thoughts.

"Oh, yeah let's go."

"Baek, you fine, right?"

"Of course, Let's go in. Everyone might be waiting." Baekhyun said as he came out of the car.

"Hey guys!" Jongin greeted as he saw other friends of his.

"Why sudden plan of Clubbing?" Baekhyun asked.

"Just, because I am happy and you all my friends so you should celebrate my hapiness with me, right?"

"Yeah, Yeah." Sehun said as they all made their way in the club.






It was too loud in the club, but after few minutes they found a place to sit, already 2 people were sitting there, but they just gave the boys a smile.

"Hey there." A guy with chestnut hair greeted.

"Hello."

"I am Lu Han and this is my friend Tao."

"Nice to meet you both." Sehun replied and everyone introduiced themselves. Jongdae and Sehun made their way to the floor along with Tao and Lu Han.

"Should we go too?" Kyungsoo asked Chanyeol, Baekhyun looked at the pair before his head hung down.

"Um, Yeah sure." Chanyeol replied with a smile as they both made their way to the floor.

"Baekhyun? You okay?" Jongin asked as he kept his hand on Baekhyun's shoulder to calm him down.

"Yes of course."

"Would you like a drink?"

"Yeah"

Baekhyun was looking at Chanyeol and Kyungsoo, dancing together, happy together, he couldn't help but feel his heart heavy as he saw them. He was happy for Kyungsoo but his heart, it was paining at the sight. His thoughts were distracted as soon as Jongin came with the drinks.

"Beer for you." Baekhyun smiled and took it from him, as Jongin settled beside him.

"Thanks," Baekhyun said as he took the first sip.

"Ahhggh, It's bitter."

"Is it your first time?"

"No, Second."

"Really?" Jongin asked, and Baekhyun's eyes again wandered in the club, until they fell on a certain taller, who was looking at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun took another sip, while talking with Jongin. Baekhyun was done with his glass, and stood up to get another one. He felt a bit dizzy but pushed it aside and successfully brought his second glass to his seat. As he settled down, he saw Jongin looking at the floor, with a sad face as he traced his eyes he saw what made Jongin's face fall.

Kyungsoo was dancing while hugging Chanyeol, now Baekhyun's face fell too, Jongin excused himself and Baekhyun nodded. Baekhyun gulped whole glass in one go as he saw Chanyeol looking at him and hugging Kyungsoo back and dancing. They all came to their seat after a minute, as they all sat down, panting and talking to each other.

 Baekhyun got up and made his way to the floor, and no one no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter