Conversations

Love Note
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin came out of the bathrrom, with bare upperbody and wet hair that he was drying using the towel. Kyungsoo was standing there in daze, until Jongin called his name. Kyungsoo turned to see Jongin only to go in other world again.

'He's hot'

"You okay?" Jongin asked as he walked towards the bed and put on his t-shirt.

"Y-Yeah, I am fine. I'll just go and take shower now."

"O-kay."

After Kyungsoo came out, he and Jongin went out to meet their parents for their trip. 

Kyungsoo and Jongin were the only teens in the trip, for others were either too young to have kids or very old that their kids were not so young to come on a trip. So, Jongin and Kyungsoo had only each other as both of them totally wanted to be out of their parent's talks.

Whole day with Kyungsoo was something Jongin always dreamt about but even after spending the whole day with him, he felt he was out of it. He knew the moment he came out of the bathroom, when he saw Kyungsoo standing in the middle of their room staring balnkly at the floor.

But it wasn't like he just noticed and didn't ask, he tried, many times that too only to get a tight lipped smile and typical answers.

"Oh, I am fine, Just looking at these sceneries."

"It's nothing Jongin, just thinking about something."

"I am just a bit tired."

Jongin knew it was not that but he didn't push the latter further, just tried to make him cheer up and he was succesful in making Kyungsoo distract from his thoughts and laugh with him through his funny tactics through out the day.






They were done with the day trip and it was almost 10 and the sky was dark, when Jongin heard rustling of bedsheets, so he took a peek out of his blanket only to find Kyungsoo leaving the room.

He quietly followed the shorter male, who was walking out of their hotel, to the beach right behind it. He found Kyungsoo sitting on the sand hugging his knees and rocking back and forth. After staring at him for good five minutes, he went and sat beside him, he thought that would surprise Kyungsoo a bit but it didn't, instead Kyungsoo looked at him and smiled.

"Hey!"

"H-hey!" Jongin stuttered, resulting in Kyungsoo to laugh.

"Were you expecting me?" Jongin asked looking at Kyungsoo who was staring at the sky, with so many stars  and moon, it was hard for them to see it in the city beacuse of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter