Chapter 2: Everything is wrong!

Love is sweeter than revenge

Chapter 2: Everything is wrong!

Siwon’s POV

I was still daydreaming about the pretty brunette I met just a few minutes ago. I was still wondering which her name was… What if I didn’t see her anymore? Wait, Siwon you’re being stupid you’re in the same university as her!! You will meet her sometime! Ahh why am I thinking so much of a girl I just met?

I sighed when I entered to the classroom for my first class. F***ing calculus class. Now I remembered how much I hated maths.

I took a seat at the back of the classroom, in the corner and dropped my bag in the floor.

“Nice book” I heard that someone said to me. I frowned confused and then took a look at my calculus book. I was surprised to see flowers and hearts all around it.

“That’s definitely not my book” I said

“Yeah I suspected it” the other guy said “I’m Hangkyung”

“Choi Siwon” I introduced myself shaking his hand

“So… who does this book belongs to?” he asked

“I have no idea” I said. I opened the book in the first page and saw the name written on it. Im Yoona. Im Yoona!! I was shocked for an instant. What was I thinking before?! How could I possibly intend get closer to her?! How could I possibly like her?!! She was IM YOONA, the daughter of that bastard who killed my parents!! That Im man who stabbed the knife on them!!

“Siwon” Hangkyung called “Your mind was absent for a while”

“Sorry” I apologized I don’t know why. I was still angry with her and especially with myself. I couldn’t believe it. The daughter of the murderer was in the same university as me and I didn’t even plan that.

“What were you thinking?” he asked “I think you like her. I mean Im Yoona is one the hottest girls here”

“ME? Like her?” I asked in disbelief “No way, I don’t even know her”

“You have plenty of time to know her and to get her heart”

……………………………………………….

Yoona’s POV

I was still shocked with everything that had just happened some minutes ago. I had never seen that guy before but… he was different, I liked it. His smile, his eyes, everything about him was so catchy. It was a strange encounter, but I was willing to him again. I had the feeling that this stranger had something to do with the positive feeling I had today.

“Yoong!” someone called. I turned around a saw Kwon Yuri, one of my best friends

“Yul! How have you been?” I asked

“I had a pretty nice summer” she said

“I bet you got lot of guys on your feet”

“Not the one I wanted” she said disappointed

“Please not Nichkhun Horvejkul again” I complained. I was kind of annoyed with that guy. Yuri had liked him since… forever and he was a spoiled little brat who believed he was better than everybody. Plus, he had a girlfriend: Song Victoria

“Well, you asked” she said “But tell me about you”

“Nothing new” I answered “Everything is as always”

“Hey I didn’t know you changed your calculus book” she said and I looked at her confused. As far as I knew, I hadn’t changed my book. I took a look at it and saw it was different. It didn’t have the special “decoration” I made on it.

“Oops I might have taken the wrong book” I said remembering that that guy also had a calculus book

“Taken the wrong one? When?” Yul asked

“It’s a long story” I tried to avoid her question “Let me find my book”

I turned around to look around the classroom looking for that guy. It was kind of crazy but he could be in the same class as me, he had a calculus book that was something. Suddenly I saw someone approaching to me. Oh it was him. I didn’t know why, but my heart started beating faster. I started to feel really nervous.

“Hey” he said. Something was different about him than before. He had an… icy look “I think I took the wrong book”

“Yeah” was the only thing I could say. We swapped books and when he was about to turn around to return to his seat, I dared to talk to him. “I’m Im Yoona”

“Choi Siwon” he said shaking my hand and smiling “Finally I know your name”

…………………………………………….

Siwon’s POV

After introducing myself, I left to my seat in the corner of the classroom. I still couldn’t get my eyes off of her. I felt so stupid! I had to fake a smile when I actually wanted to shout at her and tell her how much I hated her father! Chill out Siwon, you can’t be so obvious. I guess I’ll have to wait and be nice to her for a while. Just for while! And then do everything I have to get my revenge. Im Yonseong, you will pay for everything you did even if it implies hurting your beloved daughter!

………………………………………………..

Normal POV

Minho walked slowly to his first class. He was stuck in Seoul university with Sooyoung and Siwon against his will. He didn’t want to be there but he had to do something while they were in Korea.

He noticed how girls whispered when they saw him. Yeah he was the newbie but it didn’t mean he had to be seen as and object. He could felt it.

Not so far away from him, two girls were talking after and entire summer without seeing each other.

“Seohyun! I’m so glad to see you” the other girl said

“Me too, how was your summer Sunny?”

“Very boring” she replied “So tell me, how is everything with Kyuhyun oppa?”

“Sunny, you know we are just friends!” Seohyun yelled a little bit blushed

“You should confess before someone else does!”

“I won’t!” she said “I don’t want to ruin our friendship”

“Hey, look there” Sunny said pointing at Minho when they spotted him. “New guy, he looks hot”

“Yeah I think he might be lost, he looks confused” Seohyun said

“Girl I’m saying a guy is hot and you can only think that he is lost?!” Sunny yelled in disbelief “You seriously like Kyuhyun oppa”

“Oh shut up” she complained “Let’s go to talk to him”

They approached to him and when he saw them he couldn’t help but smile. The girl with long straight hair was really pretty in Minho’s opinion. The other was too, but Minho liked the other for her innocent look and her cute smile.

“Hi there” Sunny said

“Hi girls” Minho answered “I’m kind of new here, can you help me find my classroom?”

“Sure. Which is your first class?” Seohyun asked

“Hmm…” Minho said taking a look at his schedule “Literature”

“It’s our first class too!” Sunny said happily “Come with us”

“Sure” he said happy of having made friends in his first day “But let me introduce myself, I’m Choi Minho”

“I’m Lee Sunkyu, but everyone calls me Sunny”

“My name is Seo Joo hyun but I prefer people calling me Seohyun” she said with a big grin that made Minho smile as well.

………………………………………………

Siwon returned home after an annoying and boring day of class. He was still mad at everything. He just couldn’t believe all that happened in one day! In his first day in Seoul after almost 15 years!

“I’m back” he said lying lazily on the couch of their apartment

“We were waiting for you” Sooyoung said when she came our of the kitchen along with Minho and Sulli

“How was your day oppa?” Sulli asked

“You won’t guess who I met today” he said with anger

“Who?” Minho asked

“Im Yoona” he answered “The daughter of Im Yonseong”

“And how exactly do you know she is HIS daughter?” Sooyoung asked in disbelief

“Come on, how many Im Yoonas can there be?” Siwon replied angrily “I guess I have to be nice with her for while, but I’ll hate to do that!”

“No…” Sooyoung said “You don’t have to be just nice to her! You have to make her fall in love with you!”

“What?!” Siwon asked confused “What kind of crazy things are you talking about?”

“Think about it, Siwon” Sooyoung said “We have to use her to get to his father!”  “You have to get closer to her and get all the information we need”

“But that doesn’t mean I have to be her boyfriend!”

“The closer you get to her, the better” Sooyoung “Besides, it’s not like you are going to fall for her for real”

“Guys I think you’re playing with fire” Minho said

“I think it’s a good idea” Sulli said “That will be the fastest way to get what we want”

“I don’t want to be close to her!” Siwon said

“Your’re not going to her boyfriend for real, just use her!” Sooyoung said “Besides, if you hurt his daughter you’ll be hurting him”

“Noona, you’re being cruel!” Minho said

“Me? Cruel?” she asked with anger in her voice “Wasn’t that man cruel enough when he killed our parents?!”

Siwon just sighed

“Fine, I’ll do it” he agreed “Im Yoona, you’d better get ready”