Chapter 5: First date

Love is sweeter than revenge

Chapter 5: First date

Taecyeon was walking in the hallway when he suddenly felt a punch on his left arm.

“Ouch” he said and saw Jessica next to him with a mad face

“Can you explain why you are acting like a jealous boyfriend with Yoona?” she asked

“Call it male intuition but I don’t trust that Siwon” he answered

“You don’t even know him!”

“Neither do you” he said “Like you said, he is a new friend”

“You’re being selfish, Yoona likes him” Jessica said “And he likes her as well”

“She is my best friend, I just want to protect her. I don’t want her to get hurt”

“I think she is old enough to take care of herself”

“ I know but this guy is… strange” Taecyeon said “I’m going to give him one opportunity but if he hurts Yoona, he’s gonna regret meeting Ok Taecyeon”

…………………………..

After school, Siwon went home to get ready for his first date with Yoona. He was feeling really nervous but he didn’t want his siblings to notice, especially Sooyoung who was really perceptive.

“I hope everything works as expected” Sooyoung said

“It will” Siwon said “I’m gonna get as much information as I can”

“And you are going to make her your girlfriend”

“That’s too soon!” he complained.

“She likes you”

“Not enough to make her my girlfriend” Siwon said “Yet”

……………………………………..

“Sica please I need your help!” Yoona shouted in the phone “I don’t know what to wear for my date with Siwon!”

“Relax Yoong” Sica said “Anything you wear will make you look good”

“Please come and help me!” she begged her friend

Jessica sighed.

“Ok, I’ll be there in 20 minutes”

“Thanks!” she said happily “And hurry up, I don’t want to be late”

20 minutes later, Jessica arrived at the Im residence. Everyone in the house knew her and let her in. She hurried to Yoona’s room and saw a complete disaster. All her clothes were on the floor and she couldn’t even see it.

“Yoona-ah I’m here” Jessica said

“Thanks god you arrived” she said “I don’t know what to wear!”

“Yeah I noticed that”

“I don’t know where he is going to take me. Is it going to be a casual date? Or should I wear something more formal? I don’t know! And what if I don’t look good enough…” Yoona started talking really fast

“YOONA!” Jessica interrupted her “Relax, I’m here to help”

Jessica started digging in the big mountains of clothes that Yoona had on the floor and after 15 minutes or so, she find something perfect.

“This will be perfect” she said and when Yoona saw she opened her eyes widely.

“Why didn’t I see it?” Yoona said excited and with big grin “Thanks Sica!”

“You are welcome” Jessica replied “Now hurry up and impress Siwon!”

………………………….

“Sooyoung” Siwon said after he was ready “How do I look?”

Sooyoung looked at his brother and smiled.

“Perfect” she said

“Neh oppa looks really handsome” Sulli added

“Yeah hyung, you sure are going to impress that girl” Minho said

“I hope so” he said and then left the house.

………………………………………..

(At the park)

Siwon arrived at 4.45 pm and sat on the bench to wait for his date. He was looking at his watch impatiently every minute. After 15 minutes, he heard someone calling his name.

“Siwon oppa?” she said and he turned around. When he saw her, his jaw dropped open. He couldn’t help but smile and she smiled back.

“Yoona, you look really beautiful” he said sincerely and she blushed

“Thanks oppa, you look really good too” she really meant it because he looked really handsome

“Shall we go?” he said offering his arm to her and she took it. They walked like that for a while in silence but it wasn’t uncomfortable.

“So, where are you going to take me?” Yoona asked

“You’ll see” he said and they continued walking. This time he started a conversation. He asked her about her likes and dislikes until they arrived. It was a really expensive Italian restaurant. Siwon asked Jessica about Yoona’s favorite food and she told him it was Italian food.

“Your name sir?”

“Choi Siwon” he replied

The waitress led them to the table that was on the outside of the restaurant. There, they could the see the night sky and the stars.

“May I take your order?” the waitress asked them and she seemed really interested in Siwon.

“Pasta” they both said at the same time and laughed

“Anything you need, just call me” she said and winked at Siwon when she left.

“I think she really likes you” Yoona said

“Do you think I should ask her out?” Siwon asked and Yoona looked at him surprised “I was joking”

They laughed and then started talking about random things before their food arrived.

“So, how did you know Italian was my favorite?” she asked

“I can read your mind” he said

“Sure” she said sarcastically

“Ok, let’s say Jessica helped” Siwon admitted and she smiled. She was going to thank her and he was too.

“Tell me about you” Yoona said

“Well I have 2 sisters and one brother, I’m the oldest. After my parents died, we moved to LA and I had to take care of them. But we decided to return to Seoul.”

“Sorry” she said scared that she might have asked too much

“Don’t worry” he said faking a smile. Every time he talked about his parents, his heart ached and he remembered his revenge. “But tell me about you”

“Well I’m an only child. My father owns a big exportation company and also a chain of restaurants. My mother and my uncle help him”

“Cool” he said. Big Exportation Company, it was going to be the beginning.

Siwon asked a few more questions about her father’s company but then changed the subject because he didn’t want her to suspect something.

After finishing the dinner, he paid the bill and then they went for a walk in the park. The moon was shinning and they walked hand in hand. It was also a cold nigh and Yoona started shivering. Siwon took off his coat and put it around Yoona’s shoulder. She could feel his warmness and his sweet fragrance, and that made her blush.

It was getting darker so he decided to take her back home. It was a really amazing for both of them and they got to know each other more. When they arrived at her door, she gave him back his coat even though she didn’t want to.

“From 1 to 10, how was your first date with me?” he asked. 10000000000000000000-she thought but she didn’t want to be so obvious.

“Mmm I don’t know maybe a 4 or a 5” she said playing with him

“Was it that bad?” he pouted and she laughed

“I was joking” she said “Let’s give it a 9”

“Will a kiss make it a 10?” he asked out of the blue and she was really surprised. He leaned forward and gave her a small kiss on her cheek. Her face was redder than a tomato and he smiled. “See you tomorrow”

After that he left and she entered to her house still touching her cheek. She let out a yell of excitement and then went to sleep. She was so happy that she couldn’t even close her eyes.

“Choi Siwon I think I’m falling for you”