Chapter 6: Karma

Love is sweeter than revenge

Chapter 6: Karma

The next day when Yoona arrived at the university she couldn’t hide her smile. From the first day, she had the feeling that something was going to be different that year and that something was Siwon. She was daydreaming when someone interrupted her thoughts.

“You have to tell me everything about your date!” Sica shouted when she arrived, she was really excited

“It was… ok” Yoona replied trying to hide her real feelings

“Im Yoona, you know I know you’re hiding something” Jessica said and Yoona giggled

“Ok, I’ll say it was PERFECT!” she was really excited and happy

“I knew it!” Jessica yelled excited as well “Tell me every detail”

“Well he took me to an amazing Italian restaurant…” she started “And by the way thank you”

Jessica smiled and asked her to continue talking.

“We chatted a lot and then we went for a walk in the park. He took me home and then he ki…” she stopped when she realized she had said too much. Jessica was waiting for her to continue but she didn’t say anything else. She wanted to keep that kiss in secret, even if it had been on the cheek.

“And then he…”  Jessica said waiting for her reply

“Nothing else” Yoona lied

“What?!” Jessica asked in disbelief “I don’t believe you. I know something else happened!”

Jessica was looking at her with her serious face and cold gaze, tying to make her spill all the information but Yoona didn’t say anything but she started to feel nervous, she wasn’t a good liar.

“Hi Yoona” someone called her name and she felt relieved. She turned to see her savior and smiled brightly when she saw who he was. “Hi Jessica”

“Siwon oppa” Jessica said “How was everything last night?”

“I couldn’t have asked for a better date” he said and she smiled at him. Their eyes met for a moment and they forgot about the world until Sica interrupted.

“So… won’t you tell me?”

“Hmmm no” Siwon said and smirked “But thank you for the help”

Then he held Yoona’s hand and they ran away from Jessica and her questions.

“Yah you two are really great friends!” she said sarcastically. She sighed but then smiled. She was glad that her friends had had a really nice date.

…………………………………………….

Minho’s POV

In the few days I have been in the university, I have spent a really great time. Sunny and Seohyun became really good friends to me. Sunny is always really talkative and Seohyun on the contrary is really shy but that makes her even cutter. I really like her, but I know from Sunny that she is in love with Kyuhyun hyung. I sighed, maybe she is not meant for me. Plus, I’m her dongsaeng. But the difference is really short. She’s only older by a few months.

 I met nice a guy called Kim kibum too, but he prefers us calling him Key because he says there are too many Kim Kibums out there. He is sometimes a real diva, but he is really kind-hearted. I also met a guy called Kim Jonghyun, who is one year older than us like Kyuhyun hyung. He is really nice too and the three of us have become really close friends but I kind of fee like I’m getting into their relationship. It feels weird.

“Hyung!” a voice called, I knew immediately it was Key.

“Hi Key” I greeted him

“I was wondering if you could help me...” he started

“How can I help you?”

“Well you are really close to Seohyun right?” he asked and I just nodded “You know I really like her and I’d like you to help me”

I choked and almost spitted the water that I was drinking. WTH was he saying? Key started laughing really hardly.

“You had to see your face when I said that” he said still laughing “I was kidding but it was hilarious to see you!”

“Haha not even funny Kim ki bum” I said. I used his real name when I was mad.

“Don’t be mad at me hyung!” he said pouting “You should tell her you like her”

“No way in hell!” I said “I don’t want to lose her friendship. Plus, she likes someone else”

“You are not sure of that, you should at least try” Key insisted and I was pissed off by that.

“NO KEY!” I yelled but then I felt like I was being too harsh with him “Sorry, I didn’t want to yell”

“Don’t worry hyung” he said

………………………………..

Taemin’s POV

“This has to be karma” I complained. It sure was karma. Of all the students in this room, why do I have to be in a group with Choi Sulli?! That girl is seriously really annoying, luckily Krystal is in this too.

“So, where should be our reunion?” Sulli asked really excited

“It can’t be in my house” I immediately said because I didn’t want Sulli to go there. Knowing my hyung, he would tease me until death. “My parents have guests today”

It was a lie, but none of them notice. Please Krystal, say it will be in your house. I don’t want to go to her house. What would it be like? Creepy. I can’t think of another word to describe it.

“It can’t be at my place” Krystal said “Unnie won’t be at home until late and I can’t take you there without her permission”

NOOOO, why does this have to happen to me? What did I do you, god? I tried to hide my facial expression but I couldn’t.

“Don’t worry oppa” Sulli said, thinking I was disappointed because we didn’t have a place to do our homework “I think my siblings won’t mind if we go to my place”

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. That was the last thing I wanted to hear.

………………………………

Normal POV

It was lunch time and this time Siwon took a seat next Yoona without asking for permission. Taecyeon sent a death glare to him, but he ignored it. Taecyeon didn’t trust Siwon yet, but he was happy to see his best friend happy.

“Hey Siwon” someone called him, it was Hangkyung

“Hey Hangkyung” he replied “What’s up?”

“We’re looking for a new member in the basketball team” he said “Would you like to try out for the team?

“Why me?” he asked

“Cause you’re tall” he said shrugging his shoulders “Think about it Choi”

After that, he walked away and let him thinking about it.

“You should try” Yoona said

“I’m not sure” he doubted

“Why? Are you scared?” Taecyeon teased and he gained and hit by Yuri “Ouch”

“You deserved that” she answered

“Yeah why not?” Donghae asked “You are really tall”

“Besides Yoona is a cheerleader, she’ll be cheering for you” Jessica said and that made Yoona blush like a tomato and Siwon choked. Everyone except them and Taecyeon laughed hardly.

“If you are a good player, try” Taecyeon said “But if you’re not, don’t make us loose our time”

“So, you are on the team” Siwon said and he nodded

“Me too” Donghae said proudly

“And Nichkhun too!” Yuri said happily “He’s the hottest captain ever”

Everyone sighed. Yuri never got bored of talking about Nichkhun Horvejkul and that annoyed everyone.

“Yuri, please shut up” Donghae said

“You shut up fishy, or you want me tell everyone you have a crush on…” she couldn’t continue her sentence because he covered with his hand. Nobody looked surprised, except Jessica. She was really curious to know, but at the same time she didn’t want to hear the name of the girl who owned his beloved Donghae’s heart.

“Returning to our issue” Donghae said “What do you say Siwon?”

“I’ll think about it”

……………………………………….

After classes, Sulli took Krystal and Taemin to the Choi residence. Taemin wasn’t willing to go but he was dragged by Krystal. Taemin was surprised to see that her home was… normal. When they entered the big apartment, he couldn’t see anything weird in it.

“Oh Sulli, you’re home” they were greeted by Sooyoung

“Hi unnie” she said “These are my friends Jung Krystal and Lee Taemin”

“Nice to meet you guys” she said with a big grin “Please feel like home”

Then she went to her room and let the entire place for them. They sat on the couch to start their project. Taemin looked really uncomfortable sitting next to Sulli but he had to stand it for the sake of his final mark.

“I’m home” a male voice called from the door and the three turned to see who was this person.

“Oh hi Minho oppa” Sulli said smiling

Krystal looked at him, amazed by his handsome looks. He’s hot- she thought- but not as hot as Donghae oppa course. Minho caught her staring and when their eyes met, she couldn’t help but smile at him.