Chapter 15: Is he the real murderer?

Love is sweeter than revenge

Chapter 15: Is he the real murderer?

Siwon’s POV

Finally I’m here. I’ve waited for 15 years for this moment, the moment I’m going to meet the man who killed my parents.  The man called Im Yonghwa knocked the door of his brother’s office and a voice replied.

“Who is it?” the other man asked. My heart started beating faster, I was nervous. I was afraid of losing my patience and say everything. No, you can’t Siwon don’t be stupid. Everthing you and your siblings have been working for can end in one second if you screw up.

“It’s me, hyung” he said “Someone came to see you”

“Come in” he ordered. We both entered the room and I finally saw that man’s face. His eyes were exactly like Yoona’s. Gosh, that made things harder. Yoona! Why can’t I get you out of my mind?

“Annyeonghaseyo” I said and bowed 90º

“Who are you?” he asked looking straight to me

“My name is Choi Siwon” I replied

“Choi Siwon?” he asked confused “I don’t think I know you”

“You don’t know me sir” I said trying to hold back all my hate “I’m here because I want to work here”

“Son if you want a job this is not the right place to ask for it” he said

“You don’t understand what I’m saying…” I tried to explain “I’m here because I want to invest in you business”

“Invest here?” he asked and was about to laugh “You? Aren’t you too young?”

“I bet you haven’t even finish the university” his brother added

“I haven’t but I know about business” I said

“Who taught you?” Yoona’s father asked “Your father?”

I felt my veins burning when he mentioned my father.

“No” I said hardly “I leanrt myself”

“Hyung, his father was Choi Shinwoon” the man explained his brother and his expression changed.

“Really?” he asked me and I nodded. “Then you are here to follow his steps?”

“Kind of sir” I said and I decided to play a physiological game “But the real reason is that I kind of want to know what truly happened to them”

I looked at them and they seemed to be nervous. Why both of them?  I got them.

“But the police couldn’t find any guilty” the uncle said nervously. Why was he acting like that? Wasn’t he supposed to be my father’s “friend”.

“I know I just want to know what happened to them” I said “I believe you were both really close friends of my father, weren’t you?”

“Actually no” Yonseong answered. He said no? “We were always compiting against each other in the business but I had a lot of respect for him, he always won”

When I looked at his face, he looked sincere but he was still acting strange and so was his brother. Were they both guilty?

“I was a close friend of him” the uncle said. I started to believe that he was lying.

I think that was enough of questions, I didn’t want to be so obvious. Now I had to dig inside their past, of both of them.

“So… would you accept my proposition?” I asked

“Are you truly willing to work here?” the father asked me

“Yes, sir” I said and faked a smile

“Then I’ll talk to the rest and call you” he said

“Thanks for everything” I said and bowed

When I left the room, my mind was still wondering: Is he the real murderer?

I was walking out of the building when I suddenly bumped into someone. I had fall over…

“Yoona, what are you doing here?” I asked helping her up

“My father works here” she said “That’s what I should be asking you”

She looked at me with pleading eyes. She looked sad and I hated myself for that.

“I’m here for business” I replied

“Was this why you were avoiding me?” she asked annoyed “Why didn’t you tell me?!”

“Sorry” I said sincerely. Siwon, what the heck are you doing? You are supposed to be cold towars her, push her away. “I didn’t want you and your father to think that I was using you”

She looked at me and tears start to fall down from her eyes. My heart sank when I saw her like that.

“For a moment I thought…” she said still crying “That you were seeing someone else…”

I couldn’t help it anymore. Seeing her cry made my heart break. I pulled her closer and hugged her tightly, she seemed surprised. I caressed her hair.

“Yoona, don’t ever think that” I said soflty “You’re the only girl I love and will always love”

I had to say it, I couldn’t hold it anymore. I was being weak but I didn’t care. Maybe it was going to be the last time that I would hold her like that.

“I’m sorry, oppa” she said and I wiped her tears. I sighed.

“Yoona, you know I love you right?” I asked her and she smiled

“You do?” she asked

“Yes I do” I replied “Whatever happens, please always keep in mind that I love you”

I said and I was about to cry. It felt like goodbye.

“Why are you saying that?” she asked confused

“Just in case something changes…” I said in a low voice

“My feelings for you will never change” she said and wiped my tears “I love you too, oppa and will always do”

She was saying that because she didn’t know what I was going to do. If she ever finds out about the revenge, she will hate me.

“Yoona, please forgive me” I said and she looked confused again

“Forgive you for what?” she asked

I sighed. I couldn’t say anything to her yet.

“Just forgive me” I said and kissed her foreheard. Then I kissed her in the lips. It really felt like goodbye.  When air was needed, we pulled away. “I have to go now”

“Why so soon?” she asked. I felt happy to see that she was smiling again

“I still have things to do at home” I said “Sooyoung will kill me if I don’t get there for lunch”

Yoona complained, she looked so cute when she pouted. I smiled, I wish this would never end but it was impossible.

“I guess my future sister-in law has a really strong personality” she laughed

“Bye Yoong” I whispered

“Bye oppa” she said “I love you”

“I love you too” I said “Don’t ever forget that”