Chapter 27: Love is sweeter than revenge

Love is sweeter than revenge

 

Chapter 27: Love is sweeter than revenge

Yoona couldn’t help but cry when she walked out of the the airport. Why did Siwon have to leave? She knew that he was doing it because he thought he had caused her too much trouble, but she didn’t care. She wanted him to be with her but he was gone.

“I’m tired of fighting for you Siwon” Yoona said and sighed “Seems like you gave up too easily”

She didn’t know where to go, but she just wanted to be alone for a while. Her phone started ringing and she felt hope but it wasn’t him of course.

“Sica, what happens?” Yoona asked not wanting her to notice she was feeling sad

“Do you want to go the movies with us?” Jessica asked

“Who us?” Yoona asked

“Yul, Jaejoong oppa, Taec, Taengo, Hae oppa and me of course” she said

“Wow a triple date” Yoona said happy that at least her friends were happy now “Sorry but I don’t want to be a third wheel. Enjoy yourselves”

“Ok bye Yoong” Jessica said and hung up

“Have fun you guys” she said to herself

…………………………………..

Minho felt defeated. This was the worst day of his life so far. First, the girl he loved said she was going out with someone else and then, his hyung left without saying a word. He walked around the park and then took a seat in a bench.

“Should I leave too?” he asked himself but he didn’t know someone heard him

“Leave? why?” that person asked and Minho jumped surprised

“You scared me” he said “What are you doing here Krystal?”

“Sorry if I scared you, I was just walking to my house when I saw you here” she said sitting next to him “But you didn’t answer my question”

“My life ” Minho replied in a sad tone

“I thought that too” Krystal said “But then someone came and woke me up. I realized that I couldn’t ask for a better life. Of course it would be better if I had my parents but I can’t complain.”

Minho was surprised to hear Krystal talk that way. He never knew she had lost her parents too and now he understood her more.

“Then that person should help me” Minho said and Krystal laughed

“Then help yourself babo!” she said “You should listen to your own advices”

“Is easy to say it but hard to do it” he said

“I was sad when Donghae oppa chose my unnie” Krystal said “But now I’m really happy to see them together”

“But there’s no happy ending for me and my family”

“Yet” she said smiling “I know you and your family came for revenge but now everything is over. You can have a normal life now, don’t run away”

Minho sighed, he knew Krystal was right and now the one being childish was him.

“Thank you, Krystal” he said sincerely “Really”

“You are welcome” she said smiling “Hope we can be friends”

“Of course” Minho replied now smiling “We’re friends”

………………………………………………………

Sooyoung’s POV

I was walking on my way home with Sulli after going to the airport. Siwon will hear me, really! How dare he leave without saying a word? Does he think that a letter is enough? What a stupid older broter I have!

We were walking silently when I saw something really shocking and I stopped suddenly.

“What happens unnie?” Sulli asked me worried

“Isn’t that Jinki holding that girl's hand?” I said looking at him happily walking hand in hand with another girl. I just felt my heart ache I didn’t know why.

“OMO” Sulli said surprised “Unnie, are you… jealous?”

“Jealous? Me?” I don’t understand why she asked such a silly question “I don’t care who he wants to be with!”

I didn’t want to see more so I just ran away to the elevator and Sulli followed me. Why am I feeling this way? Ugh, stupid Lee Jinki.

When we were already in front of our door they came and I just hid somewhere.

“Sulli sshi” Onew greeted her nicely

“Jinki oppa” Sulli said nervously trying to hide me

“Hyoyeon, she is Choi Sulli my neighbor” Onew explained to that girl “Sulli sshi, she is Kim Hyoyeon”

“Nice to meet you” Sulli said shaking that girl’s hand “Are you his girlfriend”

Choi Sulli why are you asking that?! I do not want to hear that answer.

“Anniyo” she said. “Jinki is my cousin”

“Oh I see” Sulli said

Wait what? She isn’t his girlfriend. But why do I feel relieved to know that?

“Don’t be silly Sulli sshi” Onew said “You know I like someone else”

“And that person is…?” Sulli stop it already!

“Of course your sister Sooyoung” he said and I felt my heart beating faster. What the hell is this feeling?

I couldn’t handle it anymore and walked out of my hiding spot, when Onew saw me his eyes widened.

“Sooyoung…” he said nervously “You were here all the time?”

“Mmm I guess so” I said and I was feeling nervous too

“You hear everything?” he asked and I nodded shyly

“So… do you like me as well?” he asked and I didn’t know what to answer

“I… don’t know” I said. I really didn’t know if I had feelings for him.

“You don’t know?” he asked surprised “Well that’s better than a no”

“I know how you would know!” Sulli said and I sent her a death glare

“How?” Onew asked

“Go on a date you two!” Hyoyeon said excited and Sulli nodded

“What?!” we both said at the same time

“Cousin you are a dork! Just ask her out!” Hyoyeon said and I blushed hardly

“So… would you go on a date with me?” Onew asked me and for the first time he seemed shy

“Huumm” I thought about it for a while but then agreed, I just felt like I wanted to “Ok”

“DAEBAK!” he shouted and they laughed

End of Sooyoung’s POV

……………………………………………

(In the cinema)

The three couples went to the cinema to watch a romantic movie. The room was almost empty so they had privacy. Taecyeon and Taeyeon were sitting almost in the front, Jaejoong and Yuri in the middle and Donghae and Jessica on the last row.

Taec smiled while he put his arm around Taeyeon shoulder. She giggled and blushed.

“I’m so glad you gave me another opportunity” Taecyeon said kissing her cheek

“I’m glad too” she said shyly “I was being stubborn”

“I promise that from now on, you are always going to be the first” Taec said

“You don’t need to worry about that” Taeyeon said “You just have to learn how to balance your life”

“And you will help me” he said and Taengo smiled dorkily

Meanwhile Jaejoong was staring at Yuri who hadn’t even winked since the movie started.

“Yul…” he called her

“Mmm” she said still looking at the screen

“Look at me” he said and she stopped watching the movie to face him

“What?” she asked

“Kwon Yuri, do you want to be my girlfriend?” he asked her and she almost choked with the pop corn

“Aren’t we already a couple?” she asked

“But I want you to be my girlfriend for real” he asked and Yuri smiled

“I’d love to be your girlfriend Kim Jaejoong” she said and he hugged her with excitement and then gave her a kiss in the lips for the first time. Yuri giggled because she felt butterflies in her stomach.

“Let me watch the movie” Yuri said blushed

“Ok pretty” Jaejoong said and smiled

Jessica was leaning on Donghae’s shoulder while watching the movie and she almost felt asleep because she didn’t find the movie interesting.

“Sica, are you awake?” Donghae asked

“This movie is so boring” she said yawning and Donghae laughed

“As always my ice princess falling asleep” he said laughing

“YAH stop teasing Fishy” she said and Donghae took revenge. He started tickling her and she laughed hardly and loudly.

“Shhh” the few people in the room started complaining

“Sorry” they both said at the same time and giggled

“Look what you’ve cause babo” Jessica said

“I’m a babo only for you” he said smiling dorkily

“Aww you are so sweet oppa” Jessica said and Donghae kissed her

“I love you” he said and she smiled

“I love you too Fishy” she said and they kissed again

………………………………………………………..

Yoona’s POV

I was still walking in the streets because I didn’t want to go home. It was getting late and it started raining.

“Great” I said sarcastically “This makes my day perfect”

I didn’t even bring and umbrella with me so I was getting completey wet but I didn’t care. Why do I have to care? I enjoy the rain so it’s better like that.

“I’ve told you a thousand of times that you can get a cold” a voice said and covered me with his umbrella. My heart stopped beating for a while. I’m a dreaming or I just heard…

I turned around and gasped when I saw him.

“Siwon…” I said and I couldn’t belive my eyes. Wasn’t he supposed to be on a plane? I didn’t know how to feel… happy? Or maybe angry? “I thought you were…”

“Gone?” he asked and then he started talking fastly“I wanted to leave because I hurt you so much but I couldn’t because I can’t leave without you and I know I’m being selfish but I just can’t leave like that because I love you”

“SHUT UP!” I yelled at him angrily but then I kissed him. He seemed surprised but he kissed me as well. Siwon, you can’t imagine how much I missed you. I was so happy that again tears start to fall from my eyes. I’m starting to believe that I cry for everything when it comes to Siwon.

“I’m really sorry” he said wiping my tears and caressing my cheek gently

“Don’t you ever dare to leave me again!” I said angrily and hit his left shoulder

“Ouch” he said holding his arm, then I realized his wound was there and I freaked out. OMG I’m so silly, I should be more carefull “Yoong my wound still hurts”

“Mianhae oppa” I said really worried checking if he was ok. He took advantage of that and kissed me again. I felt my cheeks burn even is it was freezing cold out there.

“Let’s go somewhere else” Siwon said

“Where?” I asked

“Somewhere with a roof” he said and I laughed when I realized that we were getting wet even if we had Siwon’s umbrella.

We went to his house and when his siblings saw him, they squeezed him so tighly that he almost lost breath. Sooyoung at first was mad at him like me and scolded him but then she hugged him. Minho and Sulli were really happy to have him back as well.

“Don’t you ever leave again!” Sooyoung yelled at him

“I told him the same” I said and he laughed

“Don’t worry, I was stupid” he said “But I’m not going to go anywhere”

“Finally the Choi family will be able to leave peacefully” Minho said and all of them agreed.

…………………………………

Dear diary,

I’m so glad everything is over now. After everything that happened in the previous semester, things now are quiet boring but we are all happy. Yuri finally forgot about Nichkhun and is happily dating Saint Hero Jaejoong, oops I mean Kim Jaejoong. They make a really cute couple. Taec and Taengo are happy too. I’m glad she gave him a second chance but of course she is Taengo. Taec better treat her well and not let her go again. Donghae and Jessica are inseparable now. Not that they weren’t when they were just friends but they are really cheesy. Is good that Krystal finally accepted their relationship and I got the feeling that there’s something going on between her and Minho. *giggles* As for me, remember that when university started I said that I had the feeling that something was going to change in my life? Well that something is called Choi Siwon. I’m extremely happy to have him and now we can be together without barriers. He is great and I LOVE HIM…

“Yoong, what are you doing?” he asked me and I immediately hid my diary behind me back

“Nothing” I lied

“What are you hiding there that you don’t want me to read?” he asked and tried to get it but couldn’t. He pouted like a little baby and I laughed.

“Don’t pout Siwon, you look like a duck” I

“But you love me” he said and hugged me

“Of course I do” I said and he kissed me

“YAH you two cheesy couple!” we heard Jessica and Donghae approaching

“Looks who is talking” Siwon teased them “You are the ones who go around hugging and kissing like there’s no tomorrow”

They blushed and I laughed hardly.

“Come on, let’s go to classes or else we will be late” Donghae said changing the subject. Everything now is normal and quiet but I have Siwon and we can be happy now. We finally learnt that Love is sweeter than revenge.

THE END

 ......................................................................................................................

Hi everybody, here is the last chapter of my fic! :( hope you liked it, I LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS keke. When i started writing this fic i never thought there were so many yoonwon shippers out there and i'm glad i was wrong! :D thanks everyone for reading, commenting and subscribing. Your support makes me happy. I hope to write another fic soon, bye for now.

BTW, here's the sequel of the story if you are interested: Love is still sweeter...

Kyuwonhae :D