Chapter 25: Please don't leave

Love is sweeter than revenge

Chapter 25: Please don’t leave

“You made things easier for me Choi” the man said pointing the gun at Siwon’s head. He had an evil grin in his face. The three were really surprised to see him and Yoona was scared that something could happen to Siwon.

“Why are you doing this?” Siwon asked him raising his hands

“I have to complete what I started 15 years ago” he just said. Siwon now believed that he was a heartless man or he was simply crazy. He was smiling as if it was something funny to kill people.

The man was about to pull the trigger when Siwon reacted and kicked his hand and sent the gun far away from him. Yoona’s uncle screamed annoyed and jump over Siwon grabbing his neck with both his hands.

“Siwon!” Yoona yelled surprised to see that he was hardly breathing

Yesung didn’t why he was helping but he couldn’t let that crazy man hurt him so he rushed to help Siwon. Yoona that was now untied, went to help to but Siwon stopped her.

“Just stay there!” he yelled worried. Yesung helped to free Siwon without noticing that the man had grabbed the gun again and he pointed it at Siwon again.

“You are a traitor” he told Yesung “I’m gonna kill you too but first… I’m gonna get rid of my “beloved” niece”

He pointed the gun at Yoona and pulled the trigger. Siwon didn’t think twice and jumped in front of her. Yoona gasped when she heard the gunshot and saw blood running from Siwon’s body. After that, everything became dark for him.

“SIWON!” she yelled and couldn’t hold her tears anymore. She run to him and saw he was unconscious. The bulled had aimed his left shoulder and the wound was still bleeding.

Yoona’s uncle was just laughing loudly.

“How romantic” he teased “But now you have to die too”

He was about to shoot Yoona when he heard bang on the door. He turned around and was shocked to see the police there.

“Raise your hands!” one of them yelled and he obeyed

“Yoona!” someone yelled. It was Taecyeon, followed by Donghae and Minho.

“HYUNG!” Minho run to his brother when he saw him lying on the floor covered with blood. Yoona was so shocked and tired of crying, that she fainted.

……………………………………………………

When she opened her eyes, she was blinded by a white light. Everyone around her was surprised when they heard she was finally awake.

“Yoong!” Yuri and Jessica hugged her so tightly that she couldn’t even breathe. She was lying on a bed surrounded by machines.

“Where am i?” she asked even though she already knew the answer

“We are in the hospital honey” her mother said softly to her caressing her hair.

“WAIT!” she said desperate “WHERE’S SIWON?!”

“Yoong calm down” Yuri said

“Siwon sshi is in the emergency room” her mother said. Tears started to fall from Yoona’s eyes with the fear of losing the man she loved.

“Please tell me he is going to be fine!” she yelled

“He is a strong man Yoong” Taec said softly “He will fight for his life”

“Where’s my dad?” she asked

“He is with the police” her mother answered “I knew we couldn’t trust Yonghwa”

“How did you know where we were?” Yoona asked Taecyeon

“Siwon’s sister Sooyoung was worried when she saw Siwon going out so late so he called me” Donghae said “We found the address that that guy called Yesung told Siwon”

“Then we called the police and went there” Taecyeon finished

“I need to see Siwon” she said standing up from her bed but she was stopped by her mother

“Sweetheart you need to rest!” she said worried “Besides, you can’t see him now he is in the emergency roon”

Meanwhile, the Chois were in the waiting room waiting for some news of their older brother. Sulli was sobbing and Minho was comforting her. Sooyoung didn’t stop walking, something that annoyed Minho.

“Noona, can you stop walking please?” Minho said

“I can’t sit there and wait!” she said out loud

“Sooyoung sshi calm down” Onew, who was there to help them said

“You don’t need to be here, Jinki” she said to him

“Unnie don’t be so rude with Onew oppa” Sulli said

“It’s ok” Onew said “She is just stressed, all of you are”

A few moments later, a doctor came out and the Chois rushed to reach him.

“Are you the family of Choi Siwon?” he asked

“We are his siblings” Sooyoung said “How is he?”

“He is stable now but he is still unconscious because he lost a lot of blood” the doctor said “We moved him to one of the rooms”

“Can we see him?” Minho asked

“Ok but only family allowed” the doctor said “And try not to disturb him”

They all nodded and felt more relaxed to know that their brother was now stable.

“Let’s go to see him” Sulli said and the three walked inside the room

Onew who was left there, went to Yoona’s room to tell them the news. He knocked on the door carefully and Jessica opened it.

“Excuse me” he said

“Come in” Mrs Im said and he walked in

“I just came to tell you that Siwon hyung was moved to a room” he said and Yoona sighed relived “He is stable but he is still unconscious”

“I’m going to see him now” Yoona said standing  up but Onew stopped her

“The doctor said that only family is allowed to see him” Onew said but Yoona didn’t listen and stood up.

“What are you doing Im Yoona?!” Jessica asked worried

“I’m going to see him and you are not going to stop me” she said

“Wait!” her mother said before letting her go

“WHAT?” she asked a little bit annoyed

“You can't walk out dressed like that” her mother said and she realized she was still wearing the hospital clothes. She nodded and went to change her clothes.

She walked to Siwon’s room and saw Sooyoung coming out.

“Sooyoung sshi please let me in” Yoona said

“He wouldn’t be like that if it wasn’t for you” Sooyoung said with anger in her voice

“I know” Yoona said “But please I need to see him”

“Why should i?” she asked

“Because… I love him and I can’t stand the idea of losing him” Yoona said from the bottom of her heart. Sooyoung wiped her tears and sighed.

“Ok” she said “If the doctor asks, you are our cousin”

“Thanks Sooyoung sshi” Yoona said and bowed. When she entered the room, it hurt her to see him laying there unconscious. She saw Minho and Sulli talking to him bu without a reply.

“Yoona noona…” Minho said when he noticed her presence “But how…?”

“I just needed to see him” she said and tears started to fall from her eyes

“We will let you be with him alone” Sulli said and she and Minho walked out of the room leaving them there.

“Siwon oppa” she said holding his hand and sitting next to him “I’m so sorry, this is my fault. I love you oppa, please don’t leave me…”

Yoona laid her head on Siwon’s chest and started crying. She couldn’t stand the idea of losing him and she felt guilty for everything that had happened to him. Suddenly, he squeezed her hand. Yoona gasped surprised when she saw his hand moving.

“Yoona…”