Chapter 10: My new boyfriend

Love is sweeter than revenge

Chapter 10: My new boyfriend

“Then who is it?!” Yuri asked impatiently and Yoona laughed

“It’s…” she started but then stopped “I would tell you after I talk to him” she said and they looked shocked.

“Why don’t you tell us?!” Taecyeon asked with curiosity “I was the one who suggested the idea of the fake boyfriend”

“I deserve to know!” Yuri complained “He’s going to be my boyfriend

“I’m your best friend!” Taecyeon said

“Hey I’m her best friend too!” Yuri told Taecyeon

“Well I’m her boyfriend” Siwon said with a smirk “I think I win” “Won’t you tell me who he is, babe?

He looked at her with his puppy face and she smiled.

“YAH! Choi Siwon don’t look at me with those puppy eyes” Yoona said

“Does it work?” he asked

“I guess it does” she said and gave him a peck on the lips. The she leaned forward and whispered the name of the “fake boyfriend” on his ears. He seemed a little bit confused but then smiled.

“Aww” Yuri said “You guys are so cute together”

“Eww” Taecyeon complained “You two are too cheesy”

“Shut up Ok Taecyeon!” Yuri told him

“You shut up Kwon Yuri!”

“Guys stop fighting!” Yoona yelled at them “You act like little kids”

“Well, back to my problem…” Yul said sighing “Yoona pleaseeee tell meee….!”

Yuri tried using all her aegyo on Yoona, she even tried using her puppy face on her but it didn’t work. She shook her head and kept saying no.

“He’d better be REALLY good, Im Yoona” Yul threatened

“So, you will give up that easily?” Taecyeon asked in disbelief “I want to know!”

“I will tell you after I talk to him” she said

“But… what if he doesn’t accept?” Yul asked

“Don’t be silly” Yoona said “I think no guy in this university would reject to date the black pearl!”

…………………………….

Yoona went to the library, where she knew she would find him. He’s was a popular guy because he was on the football team but he was also a quiet guy who liked to read books a lot. She just hoped to find him alone and not with his friends. He didn’t want to see Yoochun.

She sighed relieved when she saw him sitting alone on the corner of the room.

“Hi” she said nervously

“Oh hi Yoona” he said looking up “I thought we weren’t friends anymore after what Yoochun did to you”

He looked at her apologetically.

“Don’t worry about that” she said “He might be a jerk but you aren’t”

“Thanks for the compliment” he said “But… what brings you here?”

“I…” she hesitated before saying what she wanted “… kind of need a favor”

“What is it?” he asked with curiosity

“Actually is a favor for my friend Yuri…”

“Kwon Yuri?”

“Yes” Yoona said “I know this sounds crazy but… she needs you to pretend to be her boyfriend…”

“What?!” he asked surprised “Why?”

“Because the stupid Nichkhun Horvejkul played with her heart and now we want to show him a lesson”

“So you want me to help her to get revenge?” he asked shocked “Why me and not some other guy?

“Because you’re popular and good looking” Yoona said and he looked surprised “And most importantly, I know you are going to be nice to Yul”

He sighed.

“I don’t think I can do that” he said looking down

“Why not?” she asked him

“I haven’t told this to anyone but… I have feelings for Yuri” he said and Yoona’s jaw dropped open. She was really shocked to hear that confession. “For real”

“And why haven’t you told her?” she asked him

“Like you said, her heart belongs to Horvejkul” he said a little bit sad “I can’t believe he played with her”

“Sorry if I asked you” Yoona apologized sincerely “I didn’t know your feelings”

Yoona was about to leave when he stood up and stopped her.

“Wait!” he said rushing to her “I’ll help”

 Yoona looked at him surprised.

“Are you sure?” she asked him

“I know this is really going to hurt” he said “But Nichkhun hurt her and I won’t let that go”

“Thanks again” Yoona said “You’re such a good guy, I wish she had fallen for you and not for that babo”

“Yeah me too” he said with a small smile

…………………………………………

“Who?” Yuri asked after classes when they were heading out of the university to meet the guy. They had already told Jessica and Donghae, who agreed to keep it secret.

“Kim Jaejoong” Yoona said

“Saint Hero Jaejoong?!” everyone except Siwon asked surprised. Jaejoong was known as a guy who never did anything bad. He got A in the all curses, he was the captain of the football team and he never mistreated anyone. Many girls liked him, but he never dated anyone who he didn’t like seriously. He was really popular but some people thought he was a little bit boring.

“I thought we agreed that he had to be cool” Taecyeon said

“He’s cool” Yoona said “He’s just quiet”

“Did he really agree to date Yuri?” Donghae asked surprised

“Yes he did” Yoona said smirking

“That’s surprising” Jessica said “What did you tell him?”

“The truth” she said

“What?!” Taecyeon asked “He really agreed after you tell him the truth?”

“He wasn’t really sure at first but then agreed to help”

“Why would he do that?” Siwon asked curiously

“I think he’s really a saint” Jessica said smiling “He’s lovely indeed”

“Did you really mean that Jessica?!” Donghae asked surprised and everyone laughed. Sometimes Donghae was really obvious.

“Yeah why not?” she replied

“So, what do you think Yul?” Yoona asked

“I’m fine with him” she said shrugging “I’m really thankful that he agreed to help”

“Saint Hero Jaejoong is coming” Donghae said when he saw him approaching to the café where they were waiting.

“Please don’t call him like that when he’s here” Yoona said

“Promise” everyone agreed

“Hi everybody” he said nervously. He looked at Yuri and smiled, he really liked her.

“Thanks for helping” Yul said

“The only thing you have to know is that nobody apart from us know that she’s your fake girlfriend, so please don’t tell anyone” Yoona explained

“I won’t, don’t worry”

“And make it believable” Taecyeon said and Jessica slapped his arm “Ouch, that hurt”

“Good” she said

Jaejoong just smiled.

“Now we will leave to let you two get to know each other more” Jessica said and they left. They sat quietly in one table and ordered something. Yuri was looking down, she didn’t know what to say or do and Jaejoong was gazing at her.

“So…” he started the conversation. Silence was uncomfortable. “When should we start?”

“From tomorrow you’ll me boyfriend”