Chapter 9: Fake boyfriend

Love is sweeter than revenge

Chapter 9: Fake boyfriend

Yoona woke up that morning happier than ever but she wasn’t feeling very good. She had a terrible headache and couldn’t stop sneezing, it was all due to the previous night event. She didn't care about the flu, nothing could take away her happiness.

“Sweetie you’re going to be late if you don’t hurry” her mom said

“I’m coming” she replied coughing “cof*cof”

“Now you are sick, that’s what you get for being outside so late yesterday”

“Sorry” she said, she could barely talk

She went to the university walking as always, but she felt more tired than ever. But nothing, not even the flu, could make her less happy.

 When she was walking inside the huge campus, she saw her boyfriend and smiled at him. He smiled back.

“Hi” he said almost without voice and kissed her in the forehead

“I see you are sick too” she said

“Yeah I told you we were going to catch a cold” Siwon said and held Yoona’s hand. They walked like that around the campus and no one was surprise to see them because most of the students suspected that cheerleader captain, Im Yoona, was dating the cool newbie, Choi Siwon.

However, Jessica was shocked to see them like that.

“You too have to tell me everything!” she urged

“Well I have a new girlfriend” Siwon said smiling “And I caught the flu”

“Me too” Yoona said coughing again

“I knew it would happen soon!” Jessica yelled with excitement “I’m so happy for you two!” “Well… happy that you are together, not that you are sick”

They both laughed. Siwon pulled her closer and gave her a peck on the cheek. Yoona’s face turned really red and Jessica giggled.

“You two look so cute together!”

“YAH Jung Jessica, why are you speaking so loudly?” someone complained. They turned and see Hwang Tiffany. Siwon didn’t really know her but she was a really good friend of Jessica and Yoona.

“I’m happy because Yoona and Siwon oppa are finally together!” she said

“I thought they were already together” Tiffany said “But I’m happy for you both”

“Thanks” Yoona said

“Fany-ah wait for me!!” someone yelled from not so far away. Tiffany sighed.

“Aish that annoying guy” Tiffany complained “Jessica, are you sure he is not your cousin or something?”

“Just because he’s a Jung doesn’t make him someone of my family!” Jessica yelled

“It was nice to talk to you but I have to run now!” Tiffany said and after that, she stormed away. Some minutes later, they saw Jung Yunho running after her and they laughed loudly.

“It wouldn’t be a normal day without Yunho running after Fany” Yoona said

“Yeah” Sica agreed “I think it is her favorite sport, running away from Jung Yunho”

………………………………..

Yuri was walking to her class slowly, even though she was a little bit late. She didn’t care much about it because their teacher never knew if anybody was late. While walking, she saw Nichkhun walking towards her and she could felt her heart beating really fast.

“Annyeonghaseyo oppa” Yuri greeted him and bowed

“Annyeonghaseyo” he said “I need to talk to you”

“What’s the matter?” she asked politely

“The thing is that… I can’t date you anymore”

“Bwoh? Ottoke?”

“Look Yuri, I like you but I cannot break up with Victoria-sshi”

“Why not?” she asked hurt

“Because is not good for my image” he said and she finally realized he was really shallow “Being the bad guy made me popular at first, but girls prefer good guys that stuck with their girlfriends”

“Besides she’s the most popular girl in the university, I cannot dump her and not damage my image”

“You shallow boy just go to hell!” she yelled and ran away from there. Tears were forming in her eyes even though she didn’t want to cry for someone who didn’t deserve it. She really like him but he only cared about his popularity.

Kwon Yuri, you’re a babo for believing in his words-she thought crying

Some days later, the news of Khuntoria being back together again were spread all around Seoul university. Yuri was still sad but she was now really mad. The only thing she wanted was to make him suffer like she did.

She was sitting in the cafeteria with her friends but she was not eating at all. She was grabbing her fork really tightly and using it against the chicken as if it was Nichkhun’s face.

“Poor chicken” Siwon commented and Yuri sent a death glance to him “Just saying”

“I hate Nichkhun Horvejkul!” she said

“Yeah we noticed” Donghae said but then looked down when she felt Yuri staring at him.

“And I thought Jessica’s glance was scary” he mumbled

“Did you say something?” Jessica asked stepping on his foot under the table

“Nothing” he said trying not to show pain. He got up and ran away and Jessica ran after him. Yoona laughed at her childish friends but then her mind returned to Yuri’s issue.

“I need a way to get revenge”

Revenge, that word made Siwon’s smile fade away. His happiness was fake because it had to end someday. Since the first day, he knew that he couldn’t love Yoona but his heart didn’t listen to his mind.

“Why don’t you get a fake boyfriend?” Taecyeon suggested

“What for?” Yuri asked

“You sure are slow” he teased “The thing is to make Nichkhun realize he is jealous and that he has lost someone special to him”

“Then who?” she asked annoyed

“I don’t know” he said “Figure it out on your own”

“Taecyeon oppa, why don’t you help her?” Yoona asked

“I’d help but if I want Kim Taeyeon to notice me, I can’t date Yuri” he explained “Sorry Yul”

“Never mind” she said “Besides Nichkhun is your best friend, it wouldn’t work at all”

“Then how about Donghae?” Taecyeon suggested

“It wouldn’t work either” Siwon said “The entire university knows that Lee Donghae only has eyes for Jung Jessica, so Nichkhun won’t buy it”

“You’re right” Yuri said and she was mad because nobody could help her “Aish this is so annoying!”

“We have to think of someone who can really make Nichkhun Horvejkul jealous” Yoona said

“Then it has to be someone really cool, good looking and most importantly popular” Yuri said

“Cool, good looking and popular…” Yoona said “I think I’ve got the right person”

“Yoona, you’re boyfriend doesn’t count!” Taecyeon said and Siwon laughed

“I wasn’t thinking about Siwon oppa!” Yoona said blushed “Well I was, but it was not him who I wanted to suggest”

“Then who is it?” Yuri asked impatiently

“It’s…”

 .....................................

 Then who do you think would be the fake boyfriend?