Chapter 12: Problems start

Love is sweeter than revenge

Chapter 12: Problems start

Sooyoung arrived home early that afternoon to the house and she saw that Siwon was already there. Usually he was the last to be home, but this time he was the first to arrive.

“What are you doing here so early?” she asked her brother

“I skipped basketball today” Siwon answered “I know Donghae and Taecyeon will start asking uncomfortable questions”

“Well they are in their right” she said “You’ve been avoiding them”

“Stop it, Sooyoung!” Siwon yelled “I have my own reasons to stop being their friend”

“Ok, just saying” she replied “Then… what are you planning to do know?”

“I have a new plan” Siwon said in serious tone

“Tell me about it” Sooyoung urged

“Well did you know that after our father died, The Kim Company passed to the Im family?” Siwon asked out of the blue and his sister was surprised to hear that “I’ve been doing a little bit of research and it turns out that the company where our parents used to work in, is now the Im company. Coincidence? I don’t think so”

“So… you’re saying that the murderer became the owner”

“Exactly” he said

“What are you going to do then?”

“I’m going to get inside the company and search for evidence”

“So you’re planning to find something that the police couldn’t?” Sooyoung asked being realistic “You’re crazy”

“Maybe I can make him confess”

“How are you planning to get in there?” she continued asking “I thought you said you weren’t going to use Im Yoona anymore”

“And I’m not using Yoona!” he said loudly “I’m going get a job there by myself”

“Well, good luck trying”

………………………………………………………………..

Jessica had to work after classes in the Im restaurant. Yoona had helped her to get the job when they were in high school and now she was still working there as a waitress. She wasn’t much of a trouble because she didn’t want to cause any trouble to her best friend who had helped her so much.

Changmin, Yoochun and Xiah were walking by the restaurant and they felt a little bit hungry.

“Guys, after the practice I think I can eat a cow” Xiah said

“I know, I’m hungry too” Yoochun said “Why don’t we eat something at the Im restaurant?”

“I think it’s quite expensive there” Changmin said

“Don’t worry little Max, your hyung is going to pay for everything” Yoochun said with confidence

“When you said hyung you meant you, right?” Xiah asked

“Of course me” he said “Maybe I get to see Yoona too”

“I don’t think you’ll see her here” Xiah said

When they were about to enter, they say Nichkhun and his gang: Chansung, Junho, Junsu, Wooyoung and Jay walking by. They seemed to be a little bit drunk.

“Hey dudes!” Nichkhun greeted aloud “How are you?”

“Fine, thanks Khun” Xiah pretended to be nice “Where’s Taec?”

Nichkhun raised an eyebrow when he heard Taecyeon’s name.

“Taecyeon became boring since he started hanging out with Donghae and those loosers they call friends”

Changmin, Yoochun and Xiah didn’t really like Nichkhun and his group what they had to stand them because they didn’t want to be pick up a fight.

“Where are Yunho and Jaejoong?”  Junsu asked

“Yunho was busy and Jaejoong apparently has a date with her new girlfriend” Changmin said

“Wow saint hero Jaejoong has a new girlfriend?” Wooyoung asked surprised

“Neh and I think he’s sitting there” Jay said pointing to a table were Jaejoong was sitting comfortably with Yuri. They seemed to be really happy together. Nichkhun’s mouth dropped open, he felt really jealous but he didn’t want to admit it.

“Can someone explain that?!” Nichkhun asked “She changed me for that looser?!”

“It’s our friend you’re talking about Khun” Yoochun said a little bit pissed off

“Besides you are the one who stopped dating Kwon Yuri for Victoria” Changmin said

“You shut up!” Nichkhun yelled angrily

“I don’t know what you were thinking Khun” Jay said, he was the one who drank more “I mean Vic is hot but Kwon Yuri is really hot”

“Yeah, she’s so y” Junho said

“Guys stop talking about her as if she was a piece of meat!” Changmin complained

“Calm down innocent boy” Nichkhun said and his friends laughed “Let’s just enter and eat something”

The three boys had to sit with them against their will and they saw that Nichkhun couldn’t stop looking at Jaejoong and Yuri’s table.

“Can I take your order?” Jessica appeared in front of them. She didn’t like Nichkhun and his group of friends because they were like beasts and she disliked Yoochun for what he did to Yoona but she had to pretend to be nice to them because of her job. She wasn’t a really close friend to Xiah or Changmin, but she didn’t have problems with them.

Jay whistled when he saw Sica.

“Well, well who do we have here” Jay teased looking at her in a dirty way “Sweet Sica”

“You will order or not?” she asked impatiently

“Wow the little cat is showing her claws” Jay continued teasing “Be a little bit friendlier with me and maybe I can do you a favor”

“You are disgusting!” she yelled at him and was about to leave when he grabbed her wrist

“I’m not done talking to you yet, waitress”

“Yah Jay stop teasing her, act like a man” Changmin scolded him seeing how he treated Jessica

Jay sent a death glance to him and pushed him hardly. Changmin lost balance and fell to the ground.

“Mind you own business!” he yelled

“Stop it!” Xiah and Yoochun said while helping Changmin to stand up

Jay punched both Xiah and Yoochun in the face and the grabbed Sica wrist again.

“Let go of me!” she yelled

“Jay stop!” Jaejoong had appeared and pushed Jay

“Get you out of this, Kim Jaejoong!” Nichkhun grabbed his shirt and then pushed him hardly against the wall in order to help Jay, but it was more because he was mad with him for his relationship with Yuri.

Jay didn’t listen to them and hold both of Jessica’s wrists tighly. He pushed her closer to his body and tried to kiss her. Jessica was fighting with the help of Yuri but Jay was stronger.

“Let me go!” Sica yelled in tears

“She told you to back off dude!” Donghae ran towards them and kicked Jay in the stomach.  Jay fell to the ground holding his stomach but then he stood up and threw his fist into Donghae’s face. His lips started bleeding while he started fighting against Jay.

They were already causing too much trouble in the restaurant because all the clients started to complain, so the manager arrived and stopped them.

“You’ll pay for this Lee Donghae” Jay threatened him

“I’m not scared Park Jaebeom”

“You all get out of my restaurant!” the manager yelled angrily “And you miss Jung are fired! I don’t care if you are the friend of Mr. Im’s daughter!”

They were all kicked off the restaurant. Jaejoong held Yuri’s arm and ran away from them. Yuri was still worried about Jessica but she knew she would be ok with Donghae. Jay and his gang also ran away because they were afraid that the police could arrive.

“Changmin-sshi, thanks your help” Jessica said in tears

“Don’t thank me, he was being unfair” he replied

Yoochun and Xiah helped Changmin, and the three of the left too leaving Donghae alone with Jessica.

“Hae…” she tried to say but burst into tears. He hugged her tightly and tried to console her.

“It’s ok Sica, I’m here with you” he said softly

“What am I going to do now?!” she asked worried “Without a job I cannot pay for Krystal’s studies or the rent or the food and I cannot loose my scholarship either!”

Donghae was impressed that after everything that happened that night to her, she was only concerned about her sister’s future. That was why he was in love with her, because she had a great heart and she was beautiful inside and out.

“Don’t worry, you’ll find something soon” he said “You’re great it won’t be hard”

He smiled even though his lips were hurting so much.

“Oh my god you’re bleeding!” she said worried when she saw him “I’m so sorry, I was so worried about me that I didn’t saw you bleeding”

She started wiping the blood from his lips carefully while he was complaining about the pain. He couldn’t help but stare at her.

“Does it hurts a lot?” she asked and he smiled

“I know a way to make the pain go away” he said. Donghae leaned closer to Jessica’s face and his lips met hers in a soft kiss. It was the first time kissing her and he felt his heart beating really fast. Jessica was shocked and excited at the same time; it was something she always wanted.

They thought nothing could ruin that perfect moment but what they didn’t know was that Krystal saw everything. She was crying and she clenched her fists when she saw them kissing.

“You are traitor Jessica unnie!” she said in a low voice because she didn’t want to be seen “Don’t think I’m giving Hae oppa to you that easily!”