Chapter 26: Too late

Love is sweeter than revenge

Chapter 26: Too late

Yoona’s POV

It’s been a week since Siwon was discharged from hospital and I haven’t talked to him since then. Of course he hadn’t been attending university classes because he needed to rest. I’m really worried about him and I want to talk to him but I’n not sure if it’s a good idea to go to his house.

I was eating breakfast at home and everything seemed so quiet after everything that happened with my uncle.

“Appa” I said breaking the silence “I know you don’t want me to talk about it but… I want to see Siwon oppa”

My father’s expression changed when he heard Siwon’s name. He seemed uncomfortable and mad.

“Why do you want to see him?!” he asked annoyed “You know I don’t like him, he could have hurt you!”

“But he didn’t!” I said. I knew he would never want to hurt me.

“He wouldn’t have hesitated to kill me if I had been the murderer!” my father yelled

“Honey stop it” mom said

“Why are you helping him?!” he asked really surprised

“Any guy who is willing to give his life for our daughter, is good enough for her” she said and I smiled. I was happy that my mom understood me but my father was being really stubborn.

“Let’s see about it later!” he said. I knew he was kind of giving up because he knew mom was right but he would never admit it.

“I have to go classes now” I said and walked out of the house.

End of Yoona’s POV

………………………………………….

Taemin and Krystal were already in the classroom and Taemin keep staring at Sulli’s empty seat.

“Why isn’t she coming?” Taemin asked annoyed

“Some time ago you didn’t want to see her and now you are dying because she’s not here” Krystal and he blushed.

“Because I got to know how she truly is” Taemin

“And you like her” Krystal

“No” he said but Krystal didn’t believe him

“I know you do” Krystal said smirking and Taemin blushed

“Ok maybe I do” Taemin admitted

“Then ask her out!” Krystal said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world

“I can’t!” he said

“Don’t be chicken, Lee Taemin” she said

“Gosh, ok I will talk to her when she arrives” Taemin said giving up

“Good” Krystal said and smiled

……………………………………………………………..

(In the Choi’s residence)

“What are you trying to do?!” Sooyoung asked her older brother with an annoyed tone when she say him trying to stand up from his bed.

“I’m fine” he said

“No you aren’t” Minho said “Doctor said you had to rest”

“But it has been a week!” Siwon yelled annoyed “I’m tired of being in bed”

“Just don’t do anything stupid while we are in classes” Sulli said and Siwon felt like he was the youngest sibling instead of the oldest.

Sooyoung, Minho and Sulli walked out of the house to go to classes, leaving Siwon alone at home. When he heard the door closing, he got up of bed with difficulty.

“Ouch this really hurts” Siwon groaned and sat down on his desk to start writing a letter. He couldn’t help the tears coming from his eyes. He didn’t want to, but it was the best thing for his family and for Yoona.

………………………………………………………..

Minho arrived at the university and started walking towards his classroom. He was still worried about his brother and was zoning out without.

“Minho!” someone yelled getting his head down to earth

“Oh Seohyun ah” Minho said when he realized who was standing in front of him

“How’s your brother?” she asked sitting next to him

“He’s better now” Minho said “Thanks for asking”

“I have something to tell you…” Seohyun said shyly

“You know you can tell me anything” Minho said and smiled

“Kyuhyun oppa asked me out” Seohyun said blushed and couldn’t hide her happiness. Minho was happy for her but he felt his heat breaking into little pieces.

“That’s good” Minho said faking happiness “Then why aren’t you happy”

“Anniyo, I’m happy” she said smiling shyly “It’s just that I don’t know what to say to do. I’ve never dated anyone before”

“But you like him and he likes you” he said “I think you should give him an opportunity”

“Do you reallt think that?” Seohyun asked and Minho just nodded “Thank you, you are really good giving advises”

She hugged him and then left happily. Minho smiled but he wasn’t feeling that happy.

“Seems like I’m good giving advices but not following my own ones” he said to himself and sighed.

………………………..

The Chois went home after classes. Sooyoung noticed that Minho and Sulli were in completely opposite moods. Sulli was really happy and smiling, while Minho seemed upset.

“You two, what happens?” she asked suddenly

“Nothing” they both said at the same time

“I’m your older sister, I know when something is happening to you!” she said

“Taemin asked me out!” Sulli yelled excited and Sooyoung seemed surprised but happy

“That’s good” she said smiling “And what’s with you, Minho?”

“Like I said before” he said annoyed “Nothing. I’m fine”

“If you say so” Sulli said

When they arrived at their house, they opened the door and everything seemed really quiet.

“Oppa we are home” Sooyoung yelled but there was no response

“Maybe he is sleeping” Sulli said

“Or maybe he isn’t” Minho said and his sisters looked at him. He pointed a white sheet that was on the table. Minho picked it up and started reading.

I’m really sorry but I had to leave, I’m going back to LA…

“WHAT THE HELL…” Sooyoung said surprised and Minho continued reading

I didn’t tell you anything because I knew you would have stopped me. I’ve already caused you too much pain and I’m really sorry. Please give the other letter to Yoona.

Love, Siwon

“What does he has in his head!” Sooyoung said mad. She wasn’t sad, instead she was annoyed. Minho was speechless and Sulli felt really worried. “He isn’t fully recovered yet!”

“Siwon hyung babo!” Minho said “He is leaving just like that?”

“We have to stop him!” Sulli said and they nodded

“Wait” Minho said “I’m going to call Yoona noona”

Minho dialed Yoona’s number and after a while she picked it up.

“Yoona noona?” Minho asked

“Yes, it’s me” she said not recognizing the voice

“It’s Minho” he said “You have to come, it’s really important”

“Did something happen to Siwon?!” she asked really worried

“No” Minho said “He’s leaving to LA”

“WHAT!” she yelled and after that she hung up the phone.

The Chois waited impatiently and after a while, they heard the door bell rang. Minho stood up and opened the door and saw Yoona.

“Why is he leaving?!” she yelled

“He left you this” Minho said and handed the letter to Yoona

Dear Yoona,

I love you more than anything but my desire for revenge almost got you killed. I’m really sorry, but I can’t handle seeing you and my family suffering because of me. Remember that I will always love you.

Love, Siwon

“Siwon, you are a babo!” Yoona said in tears

The four of them rushed to the airport but unfortunately they were stucked in the traffic jam. Yoona cursed to the wind and got down of the car. The Chois looked at her surprised.

“What are you doing?” Minho asked

“I’m not going to wait” she said and ran as fast as she could. There were still 10 blocks left but she didn’t care, she just ran. She bumped into a lot of people on her way but she was in such a hurry that she didn’t even apologize.

When she finally arrived, she was out of breath. She looked everywhere for him but couldn’t find him.

“Excuse me miss…” she asked a woman that worked there “Do you know what time the flight to LA leaves?”

“3.15 pm” she answered. Yoona looked at her watch:

“3.18 PM!!” she yelled in disbelief.

“Sorry miss” the woman said “You’re too late” 

"Siwon why did you leave?"

.........................................

Sorry for the late update :( but thanks everyone for the support . Next chapter is the last one. What will happen to Yoona and Siwon?