Chapter 24: Yoona was kidnapped

Love is sweeter than revenge

Chapter 24: Yoona was kidnapped

Siwon just watched how that man was taking Yoona away and he just felt guilty and useless. If he followed them, he would hurt Yoona but he couldn’t just stand there and watch him kidnap the woman he loved. He decided to go and follow them

“Where are you going?” Yoona’s father asked him

“I’m gonna follow him!” he said

“No ,you are not!” said the man “Didn’t you hear him?”

“I sorry sir but I won’t just sit hear and wait for him to say something” he said and rushed to follow them. When he went downstairs and walked out of the building, the car was alreadt gone. He looked around and didn’t find them anywhere.

“Yoona, I’m gonna find you” he said with tears in his eyes “Even if it’s the last thing I do”

……………………………………

When she opened her eyes, she saw evertything was dark. She was blindofolded and her wrists were tied behind the chair. She started trying to untie her wrist but it was worthless.

“Finally you are awake” a male voice said which gave her chills

“Who are you?” she asked “Where am i?”

“You don’t need to know who I am” he said gently“And I won’t tell you where you are either”

“Ok” she said “But, can you please remove this blindfold? It’s bothering me”

The man sighed and walked towards her. He removed the blindfold from her eyes and she saw she was in a small room that was barely illuminated but a simple lamp. There was nothing on the room, just her chair and another chair. Finally she could see the man that was with her. He was young, about her age and he was handsome.

“You look so young” she said “Why are you working for my uncle, I mean that man?” she asked. He didn’t look evil and it seemed like he didn’t want to be there.

“I’m not working for him” he said “My father is. I’m just following his orders”

“Why don’t you tell me your name?” she asked

“What’s the point of telling you my name if you don’t know me?” he asked

“I just want to know” she said

“My name is Yesung” he said emotionless

“Yesung, please let me go” she pleaded

“I’m sorry miss but I can’t” he said apollogetically “If I free you, your uncle is going to kill my father and I can’t let that happen”

“I understand” she said sadly

Some minutes later, she saw the door opening and she gasped scared. She saw her uncle coming in with and evil smile.

“Aish who told you to remove the blindfold!” he yelled at Yesung

“I’m sorry sir, I didn’t know I shouldn’t” he said but didn’t seemed scared

“Just go, I want to talk to her” he said and shooed him. Yoona wished he wouldn’t leave because she didn’t want to be alone with her uncle. Yesung just followed the orders and left the room, leaving the two alone.

“Please let me go” she said and tears started falling down

“Not yet sweetie” he said in a scary sweet tone “This is your fault so it up!”

“What are you planning to do?” she asked “Ask for money?”

The man just laughed.

“Something better” he said smiling evily “I’m going to change you for Siwon and I’m gonna get rid of him and his family”

“No!” Yoona yelled scared “Please don’t do anything to Siwon”

“Oh girl how silly can you be” he said “Are you willing to sacrifice yourself for him?”

“Yes!” she said without hesitating. She didn’t want anyone else to get hurt because of her, especially Siwon.

“As much as I want to grant you that wish, I won’t” he replied “The thing is between him and me”

Yoona just couldn’t help but cry. She wished they could find her before he could do anything to Siwon.

……………………………………………..

 Siwon was desperate because no one could tell him anything about that man. He searched for the car or for anything that could give him any clue but everything was worthless. He called Donghae and the rest and told them what had happen to Yoona and everyone gathered to search for her.

Yuri and Jessica were sobbing but luckily they had Jaejoong and Donghae to comfort them. Taecyeon was really worried and tried to be strong but couldn’t. Yoona was his best friend and he was afraid of losing her.

“This is my fault” Siwon said clenching his fists with anger and sadness “I shouldn’t have let Yoona get involved”

“I would like to blame you” Taec said “But it’s not your fault that her uncle is a psycho”

“I think right now we just have to wait” Jaejoong said

“I can’t wait” Siwon said in tears “If something happens to her, I’m not going to forgive myself”

They search all the afternoon but didn’t find anything. Siwon felt defeated and went back home. His siblings didn’t know what to say, they felt guilty as well. Siwon locked himself in his room and didn’t even eat all day.

He was trying to sleep to keep his mind away from all the thoughts but he couldn’t. He was really worried about Yoona and didn’t know how to help. Suddenly, his phone started ringing and he jumped to reach it.

“Unknown number” he read and then answered

“Listen carefully” a voice said on the other line “I know where your friend is”

“WHO ARE YOU?!” Siwon asked desperately “How do you know my number?”

“It doesn’t matter now” the male voice in a hurry “Listen to me before that man returns”

The voice told him an address and he immediately wrote it down. After that he told him to hurry and hung up. Siwon got up right away and walked out of his room. Sooyoung was there and was surpised to see him.

“Where are you going?” she asked him when she saw he was about to leave

“To find Yoona” he said

“Then let me help” Sooyoung said

“No” he said stopping her “I have to do this on my own”

He didn’t even let her reply and he walked out of the house. He took a taxi and went to that place. It was a dark neighborhood and he felt chills when he stepped out of the car. He walked around the narrow streets while looking for the house.

“Finally” he said when he found the old and desolated house. He didn’t think it twice and pushed the door.

Meanwhile inside, Yoona felt scared when she heard the door opening abruptly. He thought it was her uncle but when the figure rushed to her he saw it was Siwon.

“Siwon!” she said and tears started falling again. He rushed to her and hugged her tightly.

“Yoona” he said in a relieve tone “I was so worried about you”

“Finally you came” he heard a male voice and turned around to face him

“Who are you?!” he asked

“Don’t worry, he is a friend” Yoona said

“So you are the one who called” Siwon said and Yesung just nodded “Thank you”

Siwon immediately started to untie the ropes that were behind her. They were in such a hurry that they didn’t hear the footsteps behind them.

“You made things easier for me Choi” the man said pointing the gun at Siwon’s head.