Chapter 18: More problems

Love is sweeter than revenge

Chapter 18: More problems

Siwon’s POV

What was the purpose of going to the university now? Now that Yoona knew everything, I didn’t find it important to attend classes. I hope she doesn’t tell anybody.

I was walking past the gym and I heard some voices talking about me and Yoona. That pissed me off.

“Hyung, did you hear the news” Xiah asked Yoochun, who smirked “Yoona and the newbie broke up”

“I know” he said with a excited tone “I knew they wouldn’t last”

“What are you going to do now?” Xiah asked him

“Yoona will fall for my charms again and she’ll be mine soon” he said with a smirk. I clenched my fists with anger. I almost felt my veins explode. How dare he talk like that about her?

They started laughing and I couldn’t stand it anymore so I entered the room and faced him.

“HOW DARE YOU TALK LIKE THAT ABOUT YOONA?! I yelled at him and he didn’t seem surprised. He was looked satisfied.

“Jealous?” he teased “You are not her boyfriend anymore; I knew a loser like you wouldn’t keep Yoona much time”

“Yoona is not an object you can keep” I said, I was really mad because he didn’t seem to care about Yoona. He just saw her as something he could get to be better than others. I didn’t care if he was my hyung, I just wanted to punch him.

“I will make her mine” he said with mocking smile and I couldn’t help it anymore. I punched his face with all my anger. Taste my fist you bastard! I saw his lip bleeding and I smirked. He seemed surprised, apparently he didn’t believe I would punch him. He tried to strike back but someone stopped us.

“YAH you two calm down” Jessica appeared and was in the middle of us

“I thought Jay and his gang were jerks but you are worse Yoochun!” Jessica scolded him and he just smiled. She just called him Yoochun, not respect he didn’t deserve it.

“Now you are with the blondie?” he asked “You left Yoona for her?”

“Shut up!” I said and tried to punch him again but Jessica glared at me

“Stop it Siwon ssi” she said

“Now I understand” Yoochun continued teasing “So you left that fish face because of this loser?”

Now Jessica was the one who was angry. I had never seen her like that before. Her face was red of anger and her fists were clenched.

“NOBODY CALLS DONGHAE FISH FACE AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!” I would have let her punch him but we would have gotten into trouble so I stopped her.

“Jessica, now I tell you to calm down” I told her and grabbed her arm to stop her

“Listen to your boyfriend” Xiah said, now he was talking? He didn’t do anything to stop the fight and now he thinks he can tease us?

“Let’s go Jessica, these bastards don’t worth it”

“You are right” she said and followed me outside the room. It was akward to walk silently with her because we weren’t friends anymore.

“What were you going in there?” she asked me

“Same question” I replied and she glared at me

“I was just walking past the gym and I heard a fight” she said

“I was walking and heard that bastard talking about Yoona” I said and a smile was drawn in her face. Why was she smiling?

“So… you still love Yoona?” she asked in a playful tone and I blushed. When it comes to Yoona, I can’t hide my feelings.

“I never stop loving her” I said and sighed

“Then why did you guys broke up?!” she asked really annoyed

“There are bigger reasons” I said

“Nothing is bigger than love!” she said

“Then why didn’t you accept Donghae if you love him?” I asked and she looked hurt

“For the sake of my sister” she said in low voice

“Well I’m not with Yoona for her own sake” I said. She sighed

“Sorry” she said and I smiled

“Sorry if I was harsh on you” I said sincerely

After cIasses I was about to leave, but someone stopped me.  I turned and my heart stopped beating for a second when I saw Yoona.

“Siwon-ssi, I need to talk to you” she said. I felt confused and also afraid that she would tell me that she had told the truth to his father.

“Ok” I said “What is it?”

“I’ve mad a decision” she said with a determined voice “I’m gonna help you”

“BWOH?!” I asked surprised “Why?”

“I don’t believe that my father is a murderer but I don’t think you are lying either” she said and i kind of felt happy that believed me. “So I want to know all the truth”

“Are you sure you want to do this?” I asked in case she would change her mind

“Neh…” she said

“And what if you find out he is a murderer?” I asked

“I don’t know…” she said with a sad voice that made my heart break “I just want to know the truth”

“I appreciate the help” I said and she smiled

“So what are you planning to do?” she asked me

“Find proves, make him confess” I said coldly

“How will he confess if he is not the murderer?” she asked and knew that deep inside her heart she really wished that his father wasn’t guilty, and so did i.

“I’m pretty sure it’s him or your uncle” I said and her eyes widened

“My uncle?” she asked surprised “OMO I didn’t think about him”

“The thing is that is someone of your family” I said and she looked down. Babo! I think I just hurt her.

“I’m sorry” she said sounding really sad. Ahh why did I say that? I’m stupid, I know.

“It’s not your fault” I said sofly trying to calm her down. It was true, it wasn’t her fault “Let me ask again, are you sure you’ll be able to handle the truth?”

“Neh” she said “I’ve made my decision and I’m not going to change it”

………………………………………………………..

Krystal’s POV

I can’t stand it anymore! Donghae oppa doesn’t talk to me at all now!! It’s all my unnie’s fault! Aish Jessica unnie, why are you so perfect? Why does everybody prefers you instead of me?

Mom and dad liked you better, you were always the perfect daughter. The one who always got excellent marks, the one who succeed in sports, the one who had a lot of friends. And then Donghae oppa came and he became your best friend in the first instant he saw you!

I had to do something so I started to pack my things. I couldn’t be in the same house as my sister so I decided to leave. But were can I go?

If I went to Taemin’s house, he would send me back straight away and besides Donghae oppa wouldn’t let me in. Aish, it has to be somewhere else…

“Yes! I know the place!” I said excited to myself “I hope her family will let me stay in her house”

I finished packing my stuff and I immediately left without leaving a note.

…………………………………………………….

Normal POV

Jessica was really tired when she arrived home. She had been looking for a new job, but she couldn’t find any that could fit her busy university schedule.

“Krys… are you home?” she asked looking for her sister

When she heard no reply, she thought it was normal as Krystal didn’t talk to her. She went to her sister’s room and knocked the door but again there was no reply. She decided to enter because the door wasn’t locked as always. To her surprise, there was no one in the room.

“Where can she be?” she asked to her self

She sad that the door of her closet was opened and she saw it was empty. Her heart stopped when she realized that some of her bags were missing too.

“OMO Krystal what have you done!” she ran downstairs and started to look around her house. She was really worried and desperate. “Krystal where are you?!”

She was about to cry out of despair, but she decided to calm down. She needed help so she decided to dial his number even though she knew she shouldn’t.

“Yeoboseyo? Sica?” she heard his voice and relaxed a bit

“I know I have no right to call you, but I need your help” she said “Krystal is missing”