Chapter 1: The beginning

Love is sweeter than revenge

It was already late at night and four people were sitting on first class seats, destination Seoul. The two boys were sitting in the front and the girls behind them. Siwon, Minho, Sooyoung and Sulli: the Choi siblings.

“Finally, we’re back” Sooyoung sighed “I guess a lot of things have changed since we left”

“We are not here to retake our old lifes” Siwon said with anger

“This is crazy, you know?” Minho said

“Don’t hesitate, Minho!” the oldest brother yelled “We are here to get our revenge”

“I know hyung” he replied “I just… don’t want anybody to get hurt”

“Someone has to get hurt” Sooyoung said angrily “That man killed our parents, he has to pay”

“Noona…” Minho said

Minho was very young when his parents were killed so he couldn’t understand how his older siblings were feeling. He wanted revenge but he just wanted that man to suffer and nobody else. It was difficult to ask his siblings to stop.

“We will do anything it takes to avenge our parents, no matter what!” Siwon said

“I don’t want Sulli to give her teenage life for this, like we did” Minho complained for her little sister who was now asleep on Sooyoung’s shoulder. She was the youngest and she wasn’t really into the idea of doing that. When their parents had died, she was just a little girl so she didn’t remember much about them.

“She agreed to do this” Sooyoung said

“You don’t understand this like I do” Siwon said with anger and sadness “You didn’t see that man stabbing the knife on our father’s chest! I did!” “So Minho, are you with us or against us? There’s no other side”

 “Of course I’m with you” Minho said, he wouldn’t complain anymore “I want that man to pay, but… just him”

“I swear he will pay” Siwon said. His veins were burning with all the rage he had inside. His little siblings couldn’t understand how he felt because they hadn’t witnessed their terrible death. He wouldn’t forget any of the details of their death. He was going to get revenge, no matter who he would have to harm to get it.

……………………………..

(In the Im residence, the next morning)

Yoona has woken up very early and was sitting on her bed writing her diary, as usual. She was really excited because it was first day of classes. Last night, she had had a really weird and exciting dream and she got that feeling that something new was going to happen.

Dear diary,

I know this sounds crazy but I kind of have the feeling that this day is going to be different. I know that it would be a normal first day in the university but I woke up with the feeling that today my life is going to change. I just feel like something special is going to happen today…

“Princess, hurry up or you’ll be late!” the voice of his father made her return to reality. She closed her diary and got dressed quickly, she had already picked up her outfit the night before. It was still early but she didn’t want to be late, she was never late. Specially, if it was her first day.

“How are you feeling?” her mother asked when she went down to have some breakfast

“I’m really excited” she said “It’s been a long summer and I’m longing to see my friends”

“I think you always see Taecyeon and Jessica” her father said raising and eyebrow

“Ok, you caught me” she admitted “I have the feeling that today is going to be a special day”

“Really?” her umma asked

“Yep” she just said before drinking her last sip of milk “I’d better get going”

“Bye, have a nice day” her mother said

She said goodbye to them and then went running outside. Even though her family had a personal driver, she liked to go to the university walking. It was really close, actually. She walked out and left really excited for her first day.

…………………………………………………

(Jung residence)

Jessica was looking at her watch impatiently while waiting for her little sister, Krystal to get ready. It had been like 30 minutes since they had finished breakfast and Krystal wasn’t ready to go yet.

“Krystal, hurry!” she shouted downstairs

“Wait five more minutes!” her little sister replied

“You’re going to be late” Jessica said and sighed “And I’m going to be too”

She was about to go to get her when the doorbell rang. She went to open the door and got a surprise. She smiled when she saw her best friend standing outside her door with a big grin.

“Donghae!” she said excited hugging her best friend, her heart was beating really fast.

“Hi, Sica” he said “It’s been a long summer without seeing you”

3 months without seeing him were like hell to her, but she wouldn’t admit it. He was really handsome, she couldn’t deny it but they had always been friends. She had always been in love with him but she didn’t want him to know because she knew her sister liked him very much.

Donghae was really excited to see Jessica again too. He was in love her, he wouldn’t deny it but he thought she didn’t feel the same way. The idea of losing her was unbearable to him, so he didn’t want to ruin their friendship. God, she is so beautiful- he thought.

“You look great, Sica” he said getting to closer to her. “I really missed you”

“I missed you too” she answered but she couldn’t think properly because he was cutting the distance between them. Their hearts were racing so fast that they could even hear each other’s beats.

“Oppa!” a voice said interrupting their moment. Krystal ran downstairs and threw her arms around Donghae’s neck.

“Hey, how was your summer?” he asked a little bit uncomfortable

“Great!” she said

“Let’s hurry or we will be late” Jessica said

“I’ll tell you how was my summer, Oppa” Krystal said while the three of them walked outside the house

………………………………………………..

(Seoul University)

Yoona arrived at the university and felt really excited. She couldn’t understand why she was feeling like that but she was really happy.  She was carrying her calculus book because it was her first class in the morning. Nothing could change her good mood, not even calculus.

“Yoona!” someone called, she turned around and saw her best friend Jessica

“Sica!” she said hugging her “How was your summer?”

“Maybe not as exciting as yours” she replied “I had to work two jobs but that’s ok as long as Krystal is ok. She wanted to go on that group trip with her friends but I couldn’t afford it”

“That sister of yours should appreciate everything you do for her”

“Don’t blame her, she just wanted to have fun” Jessica said “Luckily, Donghae helped”

“So… what did your fishy prince do?” she asked with a smirk

“He drove her there so I didn’t have to spend on her plane ticket” Jessica replied with a big grin “It was so nice of him” “And he is not my fishy prince

“Jessica, wake up! Lee Donghae is your prince charming!”

 “He did it for Krystal”

“He did it for you!” Yoona said “Everything Donghae does is for you, silly”

Jessica was now really blushed and felt uncomfortable of talking about Donghae.

“Let’s stop talking about me. Tell me about you” Jessica changed the subject “Tell me about YOUR prince”

“He hasn’t arrived yet” Yoona replied

“You’ll see he’ll soon arrive”

………………………………………….

Siwon was late for his class. He was carrying his calculus book because it was too big and heavy to carry it on his bag. He hated calculus so much. At first he didn’t want to apply to the university but he had too if he wanted to get in that man’s company.

His mind was somewhere else, so he didn’t see when he bumped into someone in the hallway. They both fell to ground and he accidentally dropped his calculus book.

“I’m sorry” he apologized helping the girl to stand up. He looked at her in the eyes and couldn’t help but smile. She also smiled. That girl was really beautiful and Siwon couldn’t break their eye contact. She was brunette and a little bit short but she had a really bright smile.

It was then when he realized that he was late for his first class. He took the two calculus books that were on the floor and gave one to her without reading the name on it.

“I have to go” he said “I guess I’ll see you later”

He almost crashed into someone again but luckily he didn’t. He felt so clumsy and when he was walking to his first wondering who that mysterious girl was, he realized he didn’t even asked for her name…

 .......................................................................................

A/n: I hope you liked it and comment =) Sorry for the writing mistakes

I'll soon update