7

I am back


CHAPTER 7




After the kiss kang mo yeon puts her hands on her face


"aish who is going to sleep now?..."si jin chukled a little"are you concious of me now?"


"i came here to sleep and now i can't!"she said in a lower yet embarrassed voice that si jin heard"mpfff,well i think it's right"she glares at him"what is right that i can't sleep becaeuse...because"she looks at his lips"because of me?"


"Owish",she put her hands to her face again"mpfff,well,i never slept all the tyme you came here,while you seemed so blessed i couldn't sleep a wink,so it's your turn now,right?"he smiles at her"you didn't slep because of me?"


"dae,wae?who did you take me for?"


"well,since you tryed to flirt from the start,i didn't take your interest seriously"


"woa!,that really hurts,then listen at this"he takes her small hand and brings it to his chest where his heart is"what-"


"listen this is my heart beating"


"gosh this isn't normal!"


"mpfff,who do you thinks it's at fault for this?"he looks at her with an inquiring epression?"


"aish...i was joking,i know it well enough"my heart beat at the same speed,i hope he didn't notice"what do you mean?"


"...don't ask"and she turn the other way"


"aigo,what is this?now i am curious,turn around"


"No"


"then i will use force,should i really do something?we already kissed,i may do more this time"


"you won't"


"mmm,are you sure?i wonder about that"he put aside her hair and kiss her neck at that she almost jump from the bed"hi!"


"ahahah"


"ya!"


"will you turn around now?"


"aish,arasso!stop it and stay away!i don't care if you fall!"


"i won't,so come here,let's try and sleep"he open his arms and she looks at them while kang mo yeong is so concious of him that became as red as a tomatoe and more"it's already clear how much concious you are of me"


"ya!"


"so just come to me,it's cold"


"then put something on"


"it will be ok if you hug me...sigh,ok then i will come to you"he close the distance and hugs her,this time he is able to feel her heart beat"i understand why you said that before...because you feel the same way"


"i-i-it's not true"he smiled"ahahah,ok,ok,fine,let's say i belive you"


"aish,but it's true..."she said wispering,si jin laughed again and then hugs her a little more"how cute"she hugged him hesitantly too.


Kang mo yeon tough heard some step coming from outside"hey someone is coming"Hu?"


"don't hu!me!someone is coming this way!"


"aaaa,it's nothing don't worry,it must be one of the soldiers"


"gasp,and i shouldn't worry?!ya let me go!"


"sigh,it's nothing really"


"ya!"


All of a sudden someone called"sir!sir come out!something is wrong?!doctor kang isn't in he-!the soldier opened the door suddenly and the scene he saw was that the missing doctor kang was in his captain's bed"room"


"...well she is here as you can see"she glared at him and then at the soldier"no it's not what you think really!"


"sorry i didn't know...the two of you"he smirked a little while mo yeong tried to get up"no really!it's not like that!i just couldn't sleep!"


"of course you couldn't"he said wispering"ya!what words are these?respect soldier"


"dae catain!"but mo yeong couldn't take the embarrassment anymore and run outside"where are you going mo yeon?"


"outside!"


"ahahah,isn't she she cute?"he asked pointing his finger in her direction and the soldier answered"dae,she sure is"then si jin happy face faded "who told you you could say that?"


"but,you asked me..."si jin get up and go towards him"she isn't cute for you arasso?also,don't say anything that you saw here,ok?or you would be punished later"the soldier gulped"i won't i promise!"


"good"and then he patted his soulder"by the way,why did you check her room?"


"no,it's because,when i came from the other side of the corridor i heard her screaming so i run in her room as fast as i could but she wasn't there,si jin eyes became serious"i understand,go now"


"dae,good night,sir"


The next day kang mo yeon was cheking her medical tools and medicine when she saw si jin,she wanted to avoid him but couldn't since he didn't let her"don't you dare run away we have to talk"


"aish,i don't have anything to say"


"i have something tought"


"but i don't"she turned around but he positioned in front of her"what?"she said annoyed


"what happened yesterday?"


"what?don't you know?i became an idiot maybe?"


"stop joking around,sigh,come with me"he brings her outside under a three "why did you bring me here?"


"...i tryed not in but i have to ask...what are you hiding?"


"what do you mean?i am not hiding anything"


"but i think you do"he asked serious and she became serious too"you are wrong,what make you think this way?"


"...the first time you where drunk and i brought you home,you cried saying father"


"...you told me already,so what?i just miss him since he is in america"


"...people don't cry like that if the person is only far away,it seemed to me more painful for you"he catch up fast...he surely deserve to be leader of the special force"as i said you are wrong,we just had a fight that's why i was drunk that day,because there is somethink he didn't like me to do,we never fought that way and probably it made me more sad that i thought,it can happen,we didn't talk properly,so i cried for that reason plus because i miss him"she said plainly"...let's say that i belive you,why where you in that shop?"


"i already told you"


"do you think i belived that?"


"i think you should,you liked it anyway right?"


"kang mo yeon,why are you so defensive?"


"i am not,i am just answering"


"...that man,isn't someone can ask for direction,usually a girl ask women and there where plenty since it was a market day,but you went there?he is dangerous,no one saw his face"


"...by the way you talk,it seems like you saw it,tought,since you came other times in Albania"he seriously looked at her"...dae,i saw his face and it wasn't a good sight...did you see it too?"


"...what if ai did?"


"kang mo yeon...that man asked me to protect you"did he ask him that?really?maybe he isn't an enemy then?"someone you met for the first time wouldn't say something like that"


"why not?i am pretty,so it's dangerous for me-"


"it seemed like you two knew each other"


"sorry,it was the first time,i never came in Albania"she smiled but he was serious"i think you two talked about something and that's why you couldn't sleep"kang mo yeon looked at his eyes seriously this time and then asked"si jin ssi...let me ask you something first"


"...ok"


"will you do everything the upper will ask you to do as a soldier?"


"...since i am a soldier,yes"


"...even if you don't agree?"


"why are you asking-"


"just answer"please don't let me down


"...if i had to"she looked down disappointed in his answer a fake smile appeared on her beautiful face"i see,fine then...i have to keep on check some medicine i am going first"but he grabbed her hand and stopped her"why did you ask that?"


"...i just wanted to know"she answered without looking at him


"to know what kind of person you are"she said,this time looking at him,"since you answered my question i will answer yours...i saw his face,so he told me to go away,but i wanted to help as a doctor,still he tried to scare me and in a way he did it that's why i had that nightmare,do you wanna know how i saw it?he is only wearing a hood how long can he hide with that...the hood came off"


"...you seem to have answers for everything"


"it's the truth"she smiled again"that smile...i don't like it"


"wae?why?should i cry then?why can't i smile?"


"because...you are not really smiling,crying would be better"at that moment her fake smile faded away,wondering how he could know it right away.


"it seems like you are putting distance between us,as if you built a wall...why?"he asked with a painful expression that break her heart,but still her resolve,her belives of not trust the military force,is too strong that's why she is putting distance.


"...sigh...you found me out...listen,let's forget what happened before and don't worry you can sleep soundly because i won't come into your room anymore"


"what...are you talking about?"


"forget everything"


"forget?...do you really think i can?"


"...that's up to you"she said plainly,he never tought she could be this..."can you...really forget everything?"she paused for awhile,it's not easy for her,but that's the path she has chosen,so with a serious yet uncaring face said"...dae,i can,it's no big deal for me"


"how can you...how can you be this cruel?"


"...that's how i am,i hope you would be able to be happy,i am sure you will find a girl in no time"


"kang mo yeon...are you talking for real?"


"...dae"


"..."he didn't reply just his face,said it all,sadness,pain and confusion.


"i understand...fine then"he left her there alone and walked past her going back to the base,after he left she stopped smiling and just put a sad smile and then looked at his back"i am sorry,but i can't afford to be swayed by you...i have to stop this,before it's too late for me to let you go...if you can,don't forgive me"


Meanwhile si jin went back in his office and punched the wall so hard that he started to bleed,and then he sit down on the chair,rage yet pain is on his face"damn it,why did she say that,i am sure she feel something for me,but after i asked if she was hiding something she sudennly became defensive,and when she asked me about my choice as a soldier,after my answer she became like another person so cold...it wasn't her usual self...it was like the first time i saw her,putting that fake smile on.Does it means that what she is hiding has something to do with us soldiers?"he get up and look at her from the window she is still under the three and he can clearly see the fake smile was replace by a sad expression"why are you acting like a cold woman?,what are you hiding kang moyeon?...i will find out,no matter how much you will try to hide it with your good talk and when that time will come you won't escape my question.