LAST CHAPTER

I am back

LAST CHAPTER


I proposed to si jin...i know it's strange for a girl to propose but i was seriously worried lately because of 3 things.


FIRST: i told him we better wait before marrying but gosh,if i agreed to become officially a couple even in our parents eyes,that meant that i was ready,so why didn't he propose to me? maybe he had enough?i kept on thinking that he regretted being with me and that's one of the reason i decided to propose.


SECOND: another thing that worried me and made me choose to propose instead,was because lately si jin became really angry. I tought it was because he was gealous,but if it's like that i must have hurt him a lot,maybe he felt like he wasn't important for me?but i always showed my love for him without restrain,still he became like that and i canbear to see him like that,i want him to be happy.


"THIRD: i am so much in love,i mean too much! really too much,just what happened for me to be like this? no matter what i do, i still love him and gosh it's been long since we became a couple and i still love him like it was the first time. People said that as time pass by,even a year the love will eventually fade,then why the heck it's not fading away? here instead of calming me down every time i see him i get even worse. I realized i can't be withouth him that's why i decided and the answer got made me fall in love all over again.


We are now kissing like there is no tomorrow i know where we are going to this way  i prepared the bed too so of course i want to make love to si jin,but...you know,i cooked too...i did my best...i want us to eat dinner first and then...well enjoy ourselves. So for the meantime i decided to stop kissing him.


"si jin,wait" i say trying to grasp some air


"pant,wae?what's wrong?" he said but the kissed me again and i couldn't help but kiss him back,carressing his cheeck i stop him again


"wait,there is nothing wrong it's just that,i prepared dinner"


"dinner?" he asked surprised


"dae,as you can see there is the table all set so..."he smiled and then kissed me again


"mpfff,well,if it's you that cooked how can i say no" i smiled and then kissed him


"ya,this is cheating,why when i kiss you you stop me and when you are the one to kiss me,you seem as if you can't stop?"


"well, if you would have stopped me, then i would have already stopped but,you didn't say anything so i went for it" he smiled and then i got away from him so that i could go to the kitchen to take what i cooked and bring them on the round table that i set there.


"by the way,isn't it wrong to set the table in this room,mo yeon?"


"yes i tought about it too...i think we should put it somewhere else"


"instead of that,why didn't you prepare everything in the table you have already?"


"well...i just...tought it was ok?"


"what?" he smirked


"ok,i didn't know what to do,i searched on the net and i found about this,they said it was a good idea,that the parter will love it for sure,that's why..."i buried my face between my hands


"ahahah,how cute"


"laugh all you want, i find it stupid too,we have to put it outside anyway when we are going to..."


"to do what?" he asked in his usual teasing way


"aigo,you know what i mean" i say a little embarrassed he smile and pinch my right cheeck


" i can't wait for that time to come"


"...and so i think we better put this table away and eat in the other room, what do you think?"


"mpfff,aren't you the one who always tell me i am a ert? who is the ert now,mo yeon?"


"listen this is not beng ert,i am only thinking about the dessert,you won't be able to eat it well if the table is still in the room" confused he ask


"wae? what kind of dessert are you talking about?" i smile to him,in my y way,hoping for him to understand and i think he did.


Si jin start to look at me with mesmerizing eyes that only si jin is able to do,those eyes and his lips who are looking at me are just so alluring. Si jin get serious and say"...mo yeon..."


even his voice is mesmerizing,i can't think of anything at all,what did i cook again? anyway i answer to him


"...what is it?" i smile at him trying to prevent what i know will keep us from eating my hard work.


"...can't we eat later?" i look at him in silence,like always he is able to make my heart skip a beat,just like the first time we became one


"...t-" i can't even talk that si jin is already in front of me "si jin...the food...will get cold"


"let's think about it later,mo yeon"he say with a lower yet really y voice,placing his hand to touch my face


"what about the table?" i say wispering touching his hand


"let it be" he then kiss me tenderly,fortunately as we where talking about the table i didn't bring any food on it and just left it in the kitchen,so the table just was a helping hand for our mood,as it has candles and champagne.


I look at si jin and i really don't have any appetite,because the only thing i want right now...it's si jin.


"si jin..."i kiss him tenderly and while we kiss he just take me on the bed.


"we passed already to eat the dessert it seems" he tease me. I just get up and kiss him again,till i reach his jaw while with my hands i start to undress him,as i kiss him where he is already withouth anything on,and si jin moan and i say.


"time to eat si jin"i smile and see him gazing at me with passion till he kiss me in a more possessive way. He then start to undress me too,my bra came off and he kiss every inch of me making me go crazy,i moan and link my arms around his neck,after that si jin lay me gently down on the bed touching my sensitive places.


"si jin!" he make me moan again and i kiss his neck down to his torso where i know he likes it, only to find him already hard as he place his manhodd where my entrance is.


"mo yeon..." he say before entering me


"mmm!" this moment was even more beautiful since it's been such a long time that we didn't make love.


"mo yeong,you are beautiful,mmm!" he start to move faster and then faster making the both of us feel good


"i love you si jin!"


"me too,mo yeon,i love you too" he say looking at me tenderly and then we keep on going and going till we finally reach our limits


3 hours later


"pant,pant,pant"we are trying to rest a little as we have done it for almost 3 hours...3 hours!.


"i can't belive it,pant,pant,pant" i say laying next to him,si jin look at me and laugh


"mpfff,well you shouldn't have let me starve for so long" he answer,then he turn to me to take a better look and then teasing me he say


"anyway i can't belive it either,my beautiful kang mo yeon,you never complained or asked me to stop instead in those 3 times you teased me and i got exited even more,i think you starved even more than me" i became really red and he laugh


"dae,i missed you a lot ok!you and...your body too..."


"mpfff" he then kiss my cheecks "stop saying such cute things or i am going to get exited again"


"we did it for 3 hours! how can you still get...exited again?"


"this is what you do to me,mo yeon" he kiss me again and i try to stop him but i have no strengh left or the will to push him away


"are you playing hard to get now?" he ask smiling,i look at him mesmerized


"you really can't say no hu?" i don't say anything and just look at him and he does too,then he smile and give me a peck"let's just cuddle?" i say making him surprised


"don't look at me like that,i can't really go on anymore and i know you are tired too"


"...sigh, am tired that's true" he bring me closer and hug me "that's right,i am really tired but i am happy, we broke our record"


"mpfff"


"mo yeon,i am happy,really happy" i look at him and carress his face


"me too" and so we sleep embracing each other full of happiness.




SIX MOTH LATER...SI JIN AND MO YEON'S WEDDING


"mo yeon,it's time to go are you ready?" asked my father


"dae"


"but i am not!"


"ahahah,dad,now let's go inside"


"the bride should make the groom wait for at least an hour,why are you here so soon!"


"it's already been 25 minutes, 1 hour it's too much,let's go" we enter the gate of the church and si jin is there,as handsome as ever,waiting for me.


When i finally reach the altar my father give my hand to si jin withouth making any scene fortunately.Me and si jin are finally going to become wife and husband and live happily for ther est of our lives.




"yoo si jin,do you want to take kang mo yeon as your wife-"


"i do" he didn't even let him finish


"are you in such a rush young man?" joked the priest and si jin never looked away from me


"dae,i am in a rush,to marry her" i laughed a little and in the church everyone started to laugh too.


"ok then,kang mo yeon,do you want to take si jin as your husband-" i started to tear up as the priest kept on talking but in the end i stopped him too


"sniff,i do,i want him as my husband,sniff" si jin smile and wipe away some of my tears, fortunately the make up it's water proof.


"aigo,this young couple" the priest smile and then say "i declared you wife and husband,please be happy forever"


"we will" said si jin who teared up too and just like he did to me, i wipe away his tears.


We are now a family.




A YEAR LATER


"little chul  say daddy"


"da,da,da?"


"no, daddy,say daddy"


"ahahah,it seems like our little chul need some time again"


"dear wife"say si jin coming to me and giving me a kiss


"aigo,not in front of the child"


"ya!ahgaga" but our little son just smiled happily at us


"aigo,our little chul understand that his parents love each other a lot" he say looking at me tenderly "i love you kang mo yeon"


"mpfff,i love you too si jin...forever"

 

 

 

 

AIGO,IT'S FINALLY THE END OF I AM BACK,THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT ALL OF YOU GAVE,THNKS FOR READING EVEN TOUGHT I AM LACKING IN MANY ASPECTS,THANKS FOR READING MY STORY TILL NOW,I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS LAST CHAPTER,THANKS EVERYONE^^