15

I am back



CHAPTER 15


KMY POV


I am now in my office and in front of me is the diary my father left,it has the marks of the passing years,it was something he held dear. The diary was used a lot,i remember him reading again and again everything he had to write down,as if he was scared to leave something out,like that time when his sister finally was going to get marryed,he had to read again and again the little words on the paper mpfff,me and mom always got angry because he made us be late,the funny thing is that now i have the same habit,well not as much as him still...i am his daughter after all. While i go trouth the pages i feel bad and scared even tought i already know what is inside,it's still unreal for me,thinking that in the end he went there on his own "idiot...why did you go there alone? what's with at least in death i want to know the truth,good,now you you know it but you can't reveal anything,i tought you where smart but in the end you are only a dimwit" i closed the diary and put it away,because i had to start my daily examination on the soldiers.


"doctor kang, i feel i great pain in my chest"


"hu?really?the exact place,where do you feel pain?" he point his finger to where the heart is"i-"before i could start speacking si jin came and hit in the head Kim Gi Bum "OWIE,YA! WHO I-GASP!"his eyes widened "c-captain"


"what are you doing? flirting early in the morning?"


"n-no way?i will never do that ahahah"


"do you know why you will never do that?"si jin go closer to his face "because if i see you do that again,that finger of yours will be flying away,just before your eyes" he said smiling screeply "no,captain i will never d-but captain why can't i? i mean she is single as i know and i like her"he say sheeply surprising them but while mo yeong could barely contain the laughter si jin's eyes widened and "what? say it again if you have the courage?"


"...i don't care if i have to do 100 laps! but it's the truth i want to now the doctor better what's so bad about i- GASP"


si jin take out his gun"what did you just say? keep on being brave little boy"he smiled,"c-captain w-why are you like this? i mean what does it matter to you? who i want to know?" he try to walk toward the door"i don't care about who you want to flirt with,you just can't do that with doctor kang"


"...w.wae?"


"you said that she is single right?"


"d-dae"


"who told you that she is single? her?"he looked at mo yeon"n- wait she has a boyfriend?"


"of course"the boy disappointed say"is it true?doctor kang?"he turn to her and si jin too"answer doctor kang"he seriously said"...mmm,well maybe"si jin turned to her with an expression that said"watch your words kang mo yeon" and at that she laughed and said"maybe not,si jin then said"YA!"she laughed "ahahah,sorry i have a boyfriend, a really good and caring boyfriend and i love him a lot",hearing her words si jin put the gun down and scratched his head,visibly happy,mo yeon looking at him said"that's what i wanted to tell you before some captain came here"he looked at mo yeon"noooo,my kang"


"who is your kang?"he pointed the gun again"ya!captain why are you like this!it's not like you are her boyfriend!"


"...are you an idiot?"said plainly si jin"wae?"


"...why do you think i did all this?"


"because you know who the boyfriend is?because he is your friend and you have to protect her in his stead?"


"aigo,chommal,ya,go away,go back and do 200 laps"


"what?!"


"you said you didn't care if you had to do 100 laps"


"they are 200 captain!"


"that's why,so you would reflect on your action"


"what?!"he said desperately


"go now,go,do them right arasso?"


"aish"he run away.


Si jin put the gun away and look at her,so you love your boyfriend?"he said walking towards her,she smiled and said"dae"he then come closer again and said"a lot"she smiled again and said"dae,a lot"then si jin hugged her "aigo,i think i fell in love with you all over again"


"mpfff"she hugged him back,then si jin saw a piece of the diary of her father,so he broke the hug"what is it?"asked mo yeon confused"sit down"she did that and saw her father diary,so mo yeon understood that he saw "tell me aren't you going to stop doing that?"


"doing what?"


"you didn't cry at all"


"why should i cry,i am not a crybaby"


"it's not what i meant,it's that after reading your father diary,in your place i wouldn't be so calm,even tought i am not related to him,i really felt sad"


"meaning you would have cried?so you are the cry baby"she joked


"it's not what i meant"she then stopped joking around took his diary and touched it,then she smiled a little"it's not that i don't want to cry,i originally am not the type.Lately after coming back from america tought i cried a lot in more than an occasion,but now...i don't feel like crying"


"why?you should,cry,scream,whatever just do it,if you take things too much,you are going to explode in the wrost way and in the situation we are now,we can't have one of us be like this.Mo yeon most of all not you"he said seriously and she looked at him the same way but then turned away.


"it's not what you think,i am not going to cry because,i really don't feel like it. Knowing what he did made me angry,i am not talking about wanting to help his friends because probably i would have done the same,what i am angry about is that he went there alone,tsk...he wanted to know the truth knowing he would have died,does it make sense to you?i mean,he knew it but couldn't say it to anyone and till now they are still doing what they want".


"keep going"


"also,what was that?he left the message for me knowing that i will be able to find what that meant,i could have helped him back then but he didn't say anything to me...dae,maybe they where right he suicided. I went trought a lot all these years,i searched everywhere and found what i had to and came this far. I didn't have the friends i have now,they can easly help me since they are influencial people, i have the means yet i am doing this alone,like back then i did everything alone even when i had no connection,so why didn't he asked me to help?right now he would have been alive".


"don't say that,i understand your father"


"are you saying that he did good?"she said sarcastically"what i mean is that even tought he knew you where a smart girl you where still his daughter,how could he let his only precious daughter be in danger?"


"but i could help!i told you i was alone before and i did every-"


"you said yourself that you have the means now,you have the means to go against them now,but back then you didn't.Yes you are smart but he was smart too and knew a lot more of the situation,what could you have done to help him?he knew it was dangerous and that he probably woundn't come back alive,how can he make you go and get killed too?"


seriously and a little angry she answered"then why in the end he asked me for help? he left the message for me,when i started i didn't have anything that's true i could have been killed too but...maybe i wouldn't,maybe i could save him and show the truth to the world,it was dangerous back then just like it's dangerous now for me...what's the difference?"


A little sad but with a determined tone he answered"stop being unreasonable,you now that what i am saying is right,think it this way,now you are not alone,you can lean on me,on Agrus and the others,back then it would have been too difficult mo yeon,also,thanks to that...we could meet,because i think,that if you knew the truth at the time then right now you won't be before me...do you understand what i mean?..."


She looks at him then say"sigh,i know,of course i know,but i am still angry at him,aish instead of just words he should have shaved you bald in person,aish"


relieved that mo yeon new all along that what her father did was for her own good,he smiled at her"...i know he had no choice...i know that he wanted to protect me,but...i still can't process it in my head. Sigh,i am not going to cry, no matter what i will find, because...those people will be the one to cry,the only thing i will do is laugh when i will see them in jail"


si jin patted her head"...i am not a child,captain si jin"


"eheheh i wonder"


"tsk...by the way,tomorrow is the last day in Albania right?"


"that's right,we did all we could here,we also reported about the stolen weapons i don't know if it was done by Agus or not"


"did you tell them about it?"


"...not yet"


"si jin...i was hesitant but...where the two of you friends?" he turned sad "dae...i looked up to him a lot,i wanted to become as courageous as him,but...he killed our friend.I didn't know he was such a person"he said closing his fits almost hurting himself"ya!,si jin stop!damn, you are bleeding"she takes his hand and disinfect it"i am sorry,i shouldn't have asked"

 

 

"no,it's ok,in the end i had to face this thing again,since he is still alive,instead...i am glad you are here with me"he said still sad with his head looking down remembering the past.Mo yeon hugged him"i will always be here,we will make him pay and apologize for what he did,don't worry"she say patting his head,then she broke the hug and kissed his forehead,after that she carressed his cheek"thanks mo yeon"she just smiled.


"anyway why do you want to go to Agrus?"


"i want to take him with us in korea,i know he is supposed to be dead, so i am going to come later by plane,you can tell them i had to take care of a few things,for exemple,mmm,those people in the village near here you can say i stayed some more because of them"


"no,i can't let you stay here alone"


"it's ok, anyway i had something to do here because he can't show up before people with that skin,i need time to make him something that can last at least till we arrive in korea"


"but why?"


"i don't want to leave him here alone i am scared something will happen to him"


"but korea is dangerous for him you know it too"


"mmm,that's right,then i will send him to america"


"WHAT?"    


"don't worry my father,my adoptive father is on my side he is a good man and he can protect him,i am sure there not Agrus or my family will be in danger,the problem is now,i have to create something for him-"


"let's do it together then"said myung joo


"myung joo you are here?"


"of course,yesterday you said that you wanted to go to Agrus?i understand why now,let's do this after they are out of here,i have a friend who can help us here in albania,as a mask you mean a silicon one right?"


"dae"she nodded


"if it's like that you must promise me he is someone we can trust"


"he is a good professionist,it may be strange for him but we can always tell him that it was because of a fire accident,still we should put something on his skin to prevent too much contact with the silicon"said myung joo


"that's right,but for that don't worry the medicine i gave him is good for that,the product i gave him is useful in these cases"


"good then should i call him at Agrus house?"


"do that"


"wait,if it's like that i can wait i could understand if it was an operation but if it's for that-"


"but we need a new identity for him,we can't use the original passport you know that"


"about that,you are right..."


"don't worry about that doctor kang"


"seo dae yeon?"said si jin


"what?i heard about it right now and i now how to have the documents he needs,one day time,will suffice,anyway i will tell him to do the best as he can but i need first a picture of his new face"


"then we can't go right now,do you really need to bring him away from Albania?"asked Si jin


"dae,because, i am worried about the stolen weapons and Agrus,if he has something to do with him and more than anything i think that i am being followed,seeing that they didn't do anything yet i think they don't have any proof or at least something that can make them suspicious,but only the fact that i am his daughter will make them always want me on check,at least that's what i will do"


"you are right, i would do the same,the family is always suspected,also they think Agrus is dead but,if we assume that you are being followed,then maybe seeing you go in the same place a lot of time,is suspicious"said si jin


"not to mention with soldiers too"


"still isn't this too little for suspecting you?i mean you are working with soldiers so of course you will go out with them"said myung joo


"that's true but in their perspective everything is suspicious and even if it's not like that,i have to do what i can to protect him,my father saved him how can let what he did be wasted?"


"that's right"


"ok then let's do this,today we will go to my friend after that we can send the picture to seo dae yeon,who will do the rest,so maybe in two to to tree days time you will aaccompany him to your family from albania and then come back in korea,what do you think?"said myung joo i think that's good.


Few minutes later should we really be apart for almost a week?"


"biane"said apologetically mo yeon"


"sigh,this is torture,aigo"he pouted and mo yeon smiled"mpfff,what a child seriously"


"..."


"you don't say anything even when i call you a child?"


"then i will call you noona"


"ahahaha,then i am a noona,so when will you go?"


"tomorrow"


"i see,ok...i am going to Agrus now,later si jin"


"ok...bye see you later"


Some time later,at Agrus house


"what?!no way"


"why not?"


"here i was fine all these years why should i go in america?"


"because you will be fine there,my adoptive father will help us,but you must stay there,outside that country my father can't help you arasso"


"i am not going to-"


"ya,skeleton,just do what we say,mo yeon is worried for you and i already told my friend about you wanting a mask,stop being like this, here is dangerous" said myung joo


"tsk,insolent brat!"


"Agrus,please i can't have other people to care for,i don't even let my mother go to korea,i didn't tell her what i am doing but my dad already found out"


"dad..."mo yeon became sad"dae...my mother remarried,i think...it was for the better...he treat us well...he is a good man,you don't have to worry"


"..........sigh,fine"me and myung joo looked at each other and smiled.


After we where finally able to resolve the situation with Agrus i went with him in america and made my family know about him,at least to my father, i had to tell him everything,but till the end he was against me investigating.


"mo yeon,daughter,i am going to protect this poor man,but you are my priority,stop it at once"he said concerned


"dad,i have a boyfrind you know?"he was speachless "WHAT?!WHO IS THIS?LET ME KNOW HIM RIGHT NOW"i changed the topic


"ahahah"my foster dad,is a funny one,he treasure me and i too,even if i can't see him as my real dad,still he is what i feel more closer to a paternal figure"his name is yoo si jin and is a korean soldier"


"a soldier?no, i don't approve"


"dad!"


"what? he is doing a dangerous job you know? also after everything ends you will go back in america to your original position,you will be miles away have you ever tought of it?"


That's true i never tought of it...when everything has come to an end...i have to come back in america,i have things to do and i can't stay away for too long,in reality even today i have to do things as my profession in america is, it's not only a week away from korea.


"i agree!"hu?what the hell,it was Agrus"about what?"


"yoo si jin is a no!"


"good Agus!i already like you!"


"me too"the two of them smiled and then laughed happily


"ya!ar the two of you two a pair now?i will do what i want aish"i go in my room and think about what happened lately,about the situation with my father and about yoo si jin"...i miss him"my phone then ring it was si jin"i was thinking of you"


"o really?then why didn't you call me?"


"sorry you are right,by the way we have a little problem, my two fatehrs are against you"


"hu?i am lost,when di you have two fathers?"


"i mean Agrus and my foster father are against you becuse you are a soldier"


"NOOOOO,don't worry i am handsome and the dream of every father in law,he will accept me,Agrus may seem against me,but he likes me i know"


"mpfff,arasso then when everything ends you have to convince my father,he is a big man,i don't know how much your fighting skills will be able to help you"


"heeey,i am not going to fight my father in law"


"ahahah...si jin,i miss you"


"then come back soon because i miss you more"


"i have something to take care of,so i may take another 2-3 days,sorry"


"are you cheating?"


"...i don't even have the strengh to answer you"


"wae? i have the strengh to listen"


"bye"


"ya"


"mpfff,i love you good night"


"what?this is cheating"


"mpfff"


"good night,i love you too"our conversation ended this way,i am sure things will get complicate from now on,i don't know what is going to happen when i will go back to korea,but for now the matter of Agrus,is taken care of.


"tok,tok"


"who is it?"


"it's me Agrus,can we talk?"


"sure,wait let's go outside"


"ok"i take a jaket and go outside in our garden"so what do you think?it's nice here right?"


"dae,i didn't think it would be like this,they are good people,i can tell"


"i know,it wasn't easy for me to get used to him,i even made research of him ahahah"


"i can tell"


"ahahah,in the end i gave up,he is an honest man"


"i know...thanks,you did this to save me but what about you and your friends?"


"...i will do what i can to protect them,i won't make any of them be in pain,i swear to my life"


"still they seem people who know how to stand their ground,most of all yoo si jin"


"dae"


"still never,let your guard down,even our captain was someone who we tought was invincible but he was the first to perish"i became serious as the tought of loosing si jin made me scared to no end"i won't let my guard down,i won't let him be in danger, it's enough what he do"


"don't be the noble idiot ok?,be good and share things,if i can,from here i will try my best to find something"


"ok,but leave your life too, since you are here,remember not to have the mask for too long in may inflame the skin and hurt you badly,put the lotion when i told you and-"


"i know already,i am not a kid,seriously you are the kid here"


"mpfff,hey,put a good word with my dad for si jin ok?he seems to like you so..."


"..."


"Agrus"


"fine"


"thanks!"


The next day i am at the airport


"Daughter!why are you leaving again?you should stay here,with us"


"mom,i have a job there too, it's going to take awhile but i will be back"


"aigo,my mo yeon"she said while hugging and carressing my face"


"be careful ok?"


"sure"


"...dad"


"what?"he said pouting


"i will come back in one piece so don't worry and take care of my mother and Agrus please"


"aish"


"thanks"i smiled "bye my dear family" i said while going to take my flight,my dear family,i turn around and run to them


"what?did you forget something?"i hugged them at the same time


"dad,mom,Agrus,stay healthy see you soon"then i go back, this time for real to my flight.


"call when you arrive!"


"sure mom,don't worry!bye everyone."






After i finally arrived back to korea waiting for me was si jin, i smiled brythly when i saw him opening his arms to me,so i run towards him and hugged my boyfriend.


"welcome back,mo yeon"


"happy to be here"i promise i am going to protect this man no matter what,i swear.


HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER,I AM STILL THINKING OF WHAT TO DO FROM NOW ON SO IT MAY TAKE AWHILE,BUT I WILL DO MY BEST,IF I HAVE MORE I DEAS TOMORROW I WILL UPDATE "WILL YOU RECOGNIZE ME?" HOPE TO HAVE OOD IDEAS,GOOD NIGHT.^^