11

I am back


CHAPTER 11


"Myung joo..."


"hu?"


"what the hell are are these things?"


"what do you think?underwear?"


"underwear?...these are just treadmthere is nothing that resemples one!"


"mmm,dae maybe that kind is a little too revealing"


"revealing?there is nothing to reveal i tell you these things don't cover anything!"


"sigh,i understand than what the hell do you want?the transparent type?ok"


"what?"myung joo takes mo yeon' hand and bring her some step away from where they where before"here we go!"said myung joo all pleased


"w-what is this?!"


"lace lingerie super y"she takes a back"try it,even if i think it will be good on you"...thinking again,maybe i will come another time,you know it's not so important,then bye"she turn around but her friend myung jo,takes her by the shirt"where are you going?...sigh,then how about this?it's white"


"there are ,but where is the bra?"


"the bra isn't there,since this with negligee y no need for a bra"


"what the hell are you saying?!"


"ok then negligee y with bra,there isn't withe but black and red,mmm,i think black is the iest in the end"


"...myung joo...maybe i shouldn't-"


"stop being like this"while they where talking a shop assistant came"can i help you?"


"no we are going away-"


"we take them all"mo yeon can't belive it but now she is in her room with four different type y lingery,myung jo even took one loincloth!"gosh i can't wear something like this no way"she sai while looking at them  after putting all of the underwear on the bed of si jin,because myung joo decided to take her room and so she had no other choice but to go into his room"my gosh,did i lock the door?...dae i think i did...o who cares it's not like i killed anyone,what time is it?o i have to go in the bathroom when all of a sudden she heard si jin voice"o no,wait hat the heck he is hopening the door?!so i didn't close it?!"she run towards the door and locked it,on the other side of the door si jin"hu?she looked the door?why?mo yeon! are you still mad?"


"n-n-no!...i have something to do so you can't come in?!"she said while holding the door just to be ore sure but si jin didn't like this"then let me hel you,it's because of you father?...do you still not belive me?"


"what are you saying?of course  belive you!"


"then why are you doing this?open the door"said si jin


"no,i can't!"wispering she said"what do i do? i can't let him enter with all of this on the bed"mo yeon!"


"ok,fine...just wait a moment!"she run to take the underwear that where on the bed and threw them inside her suitcase then run to the door and opened it"hi"si jin was on the door and looked at her suspiciously"what where you doing?locking the door?"


"nothing,just,nothing that concern you"she smiled"this smile is a fake one but different from the one you usally do so i assume it's not for your father"her fake smile faded away,how the hell does he know?what the heck is this man here?!aish"she then made a bad expression"it's just that i was still angry "


"but you said you where not angry anymore"he said suspiciously


"well i was lying!"


"..."did he fell for it? did he?"anyway,why are you here?you should have been with the others"


"well i came because i needed to take my walkie talkie i forgot it here"


"o i see,the i am going to the bathroom for a second"


"ok then"when si jin searched for the walkie talkie he saw a strange cloth coming from her suitcase"what's this?"he was about to take it out when she came out of the bathroom"sorry did you wait long?-"when she saw that he had in his hand a piece of the underwear,she became pale"what are you doing?"she said to him"o me?o nothing i just-"


"don't pull it out!let it go slowly"and he did just that"why are so tense?what is that thing anyway?"


"it's not mine,so it's better not touch it i was afraid you would ruin it,you are rough like every man"she said pushing him away from the underwear"did you take the walkie talkie?"


"i did"


"good now let's go i have to do my round of visits anyway"


"ok"said si jin while giving a last look at the cloth.


"big boss,what's with that dumb expression?"


"hu?nothing,it's just that mo yeon is strange today"


"when was she ever normal in the first place"si jin gave him a bad look"ya,i was joking,don't look at me like that...so why are you saing that?"


"well,i had to take the walkie talkie back from my room she loocked it"


"what?why?"


"i don't know,i asked if she was still angry but she said she wasn't but then later she said she was and that's why she locked the door,but it didn't seem like she was angry to me.Also i saw a strange cloth from her suitcase but after she saw that i had it in my hand she became pale and asked me to let go slowly and not to pull it out"


"so what?"


"i don't understand"


"could it be something else"si jin looked at seo dae yeon seriously for a few seconds,he is his best friend but he doesn't know about mo yeong"hey,will you do everything for myung joo?"


"...of course,why?"


"...nothing"


In the evening mo yeong is in theyr room looking again at those underwear she brought when her phone started to ring"drrrrrrrr,yebuseyo?"


"mo yeon,how did it go?"


"how?well"


"really?!only that?..."


"well because nothing happened"


"ya,first,you wanted to do it so much but know you are doing nothing?"


"it's not that simple you know"


"why not?you like him so what?are you having doubt?"


"of course!what about you then?did you do it already?you seems so expirienced"


"..."


"myung joo?"


"..."


"don't tell me...ya!and you dare to say those things to me?"


"well i will do it!"


"when?you brouth something too"


"you think about your situation and i will think of mine"


"you little-"


"ahahahah,i am happy to see you can smile too"


"what do you mean"


"i was worried when you came back,that you wouldn' t be able at all to blend well in the korean society or at least because of what happened"


"i am fine,i know what you want to say and thanks for your concern"


"that's why just go for it!"


"what go for it?are you crazy?as i can ask him"hey let's do it,look at what i brought"she said not knowing that si jin just entered the room.


"let's do what?"she hear the familiar voice and turn around,she is speachless and her phone fall down on the bed,


"mo yeon what are those?"she suddenly try to hide them"nothing!"but he already saw them"nothing?"he noticed the loincloth on the ground and took it"mo yeon,what about this then?"mo yeon became from pale to bright red thing that si jin found quite enternaining"give it back!"


"here"he give it to her"aish"


"mo yeon,are those-"


"dae!they are y underwear!wae?can't i use them?"


"mmm,for what are you going to use them?"


"yo wear,like that..."


"o just like that..."he comes closer to her"i don't think you where going to use them just like this"he looks at her and then at her lips and then finally kiss her she kiss him back but then stops"why did you stop?"


"because it's not right"he get up


"ya!again?fine then she up too and takes all her belongings ten run to the door,but si jin arrive first"move i want to go out"she start to walk again,but he stops her and locked the door surprising her"as i said...it's not right,with our door unlocked"


"what?"he takes everything she is holding and  throw it on the ground"what ar-"she can't even speack because si jin closed with a kiss,a demanding one,they are breathing heavly"s-si jin,wait"finally he let her go and then said i don't need those underwear,because i only need you,you are enought to make me go crazy"he kissed her again"do you know how hard it was for me to stay beside you every night?on this bed?"she couldn't say anything at all and just looked at him,he then bring her on the bed and lay her down gently,mo yeon's hert really is giving her trouble,is beating too fast"si jin...be gentle...you are my first so..."he smiled then take her hand and kissed her palm"what made you think you aren't mine too"


"what?i can't belive it"she said seriously"well i had i few stories but everytime they new i was a soldier when at first they where happy in the end they left me because they couldn't handle my job and way of leaving and in a way i never really needed to it that much with them"


"do you think i belive you?yoo si jin you seem a lot expirienced"


"i only came this far"he smiled and then threw his shirt on the ground after ubdressing"why only till this?i don't know i just felt like they weren't right for me"


"when we talk about bodies scientiphically speacking there is no way you never felt like doing it with your previous girlfriend-"si jin kiss her again a deep one"pant...it's not fair when you do this to shut me up"


"you leave no choice and doctor kang you really don't know men at all"


"i do,scient-"he kiss her again and again"i never did this with anyone else because there is no science when we talk about me,doctor kang,i always felt attracted to you,not only for your beauty but also because of your sweetnes,the way you are brave when the time deeds it,make you really y"he started to kiss her jaw down to her neck"just the way you walk in your simple clothes,make you y too,you don't even know how the man in the base look at you"he then starts to take her shirt off"when you wear those shorts that you always like to wear,it makes me go crazy,because those beautiful legs of yours are seen by every man here,but you don't know it"si jin..."she say as she moans"what y underwear when whatever you wear is y on you"he kisses again while taking her bra off"every day is so hard for me every night was torture to me"she looks at him"si jin..."she is the one to kiss him this time,kang mo yeon is kissing him as if to say just how much she desire him just how much she loves him and si jin understood this clearly but was surprised when he felt her hands going down his body,she still haven't reached his lower parts but was near it,just that and the way she touched him,gently yet a little hesitant,made him feel as if she wanted it just as much but could understand her being a little scared.His heart started to beat really fast and he suddenly became hot and the urge to make her his woman for the first time made him go in fire"mo yeon-"


"si jin...i am ready"he was please to ear that from her yet a little scared to hurt her,but before that he wanted to kiss her more all over her body and she did too just as much as she felt to do,si jin understood that he had to take the lead and finally take of his pants and underwear,showing his manhood,he kissed her again and then slowly pulled off her shorts he looked at her and then she kissed him slowly,his jaw and necks where her property,she linked her arms around his neck"mo yeon...i am ready,i will be gentle,just say it when it hurts"she just nodded and started to enter her she flinched a little"hu!"


"mo yeon,it hurts right?should we stop?"


"it's ok,i am fine,it's fine like this"she smiled and then kissed him"hug me si jin"mo yeon"he hugged her tightly as he entered her it was the first time for both of them but it felt good,they could feel happiness for becoming finally one.The went on for awhile 1 hour or maybe two not even them knows it but sure si dij was right,he desired her more than she could ever imagine."Si jin...!i am almost"


"me too...mo yeong me too"he hugged her tightly and kissed her ear and she moaned again"si jin...i love you"


"me too,i love you mo yeon"then they kissed as theyr body seemed as if they where dancing in theyr sweet first time the finally came at the same time.They hugged and reained like that linked to each other hands in hands.Under the sheets theyr love bloomed and have gone at another level.


After her night of passion with si jin mo yeon fell asleep into his arms still she started to have a nightmare again,of the time when she was robbed at her house in america.There where five people who searched everywhere at one point she finally remembered that it wasn't just a case that she remained alive because linked eyes with one of them,she was scared but tried to remain silent,trying not no make a sound while tears started to fall.One of the robbers was going near the place where she was hidden but then the man from before stopped him and eben then their eyes met this time theyr where closer,she rememberd how he winked at her and even if his face was covered,she new he was smirking a her at that time mo yeon finally woke up"GASP!"si jin woke up too"what wrong mo yeon!calm down,did you have another nightmare?"he said while carressing her face to calm her down"Agus,pant,pant,pant"


"what about Agus"said si jin confused and concerned"the one who robbed my house in america,Agus was there,he saw me!"


"what?"si jin was schocked"how could it be,it's impossible,are you sure?"he asked worried"dae!he saw me,our eyes met he winked at me too!,how could i have forgotten,his eyes,i can't belive it"


"i can't belive it...if it's really like that,why didn't he kill you?"he looked at mo yeon full of question thinking of Agus reasons"why did he,let you go and why did he appear again now?"


"this means he know something"


"just...what the hell is going on?"he said concerned about the overall situation,Si jin hugged her and said"it's ok,we will find the truth together and whatever reason he has or whatever he want to do,i will make him pay for what he did,this time...for sure"he said while hugging her with his face serious and angry this made mo yeon surprised and made her think that he really hate Agus.

 

 

SORRY FOR THE ERRORS I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO REREAD EVERYTHING PLEASE BEAR WITH ME,AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER,THANKS FOR READING AS ALWAYS,GOOD NIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL DREANS TO ALL OF YOU^^