17

I am back





CHAPTER 17


After the day the met at mo yeon's house,mo yeon and si jin went and tried to talk with some of the people that came to tell her about her father suicide.But one was away,he was abroad not even his family new,well ex family since he divorced,still it seemed like he was a different person in the last year and so the wife decided to breack up and divorce.Another person they went to talk to was a ex soldier who decided to retire exactly a year after everything happened,but he said he knew nothing,he wasn't really happy about working there,not for the extreme and bad treatment,but more for the air that he felt in the base.He new everyone there and even her father and he is on of the person who belived his innocence,just like other soldiers,but no one belived him and after the event of the time  everything changed,some soldiers too,at least once a week some soldiers disappeared.Every week one soldier was choose by the doctors and then never come back.He knew something was going on and so,scared he would be the next decided to retire.The last they had to visit didn't say anything and became instead rude to them,trhoeing them out of the house.


"sigh...this was the last one,no one from back there is still alive or want to talk,i already investigated them in the past"


"i understand and these where the last 3 right?"


"dae..."


"well,but we found something good at least,1. the one who divrced it's common for a soldier to be deeply wounded inside when something really bad happened so we can suppone that he expirienced something horrible or that he wittnessed something,but i think the last one is the most reasonable,also the retired one said everything we suspected.it means that the soldiers in the base felt something was oing on."


"you are right still i am worried about this one who threw us out"she looked back at the house of the man,who was secretly watching them.After mo yeon looked away the man inside took his ohone and dialed a number"...hi,it's been awhile Lee Han-Soo...it's me"


In Lee Han-Soo office


"dae,it's been years,why are you alling?"


"because someone is investigating"


"hu?"


"about doctor kang"


"who?who is it?"he asked seriously curious"his daughter "his daughter?..."


"dae,she was with a soldier his si jin"


"si jin?...crae,you did a good thing calling me,i will give you the right compensation"


"you better do that,crom"he closed the call and Lee Han-Soo started to laugh "ahahahahahahaha,so it really was her?together with captain si jin?this is a really fun combination...still they won't be able to go too far"he said smirking.


Back to si jin and mo yeong


"si jin"


"hu?"


"where you upset yesterday?"


"...dae"he said seriously"it's already dangerous and i am trying my best restraining from saying no every time you want to investigate,but i know how much it means to you so i never opposed,also i am investigating together with you"


"but?"she asked


"but now it's different,if they take the bait you will be alone there,not to mention that man,by the way what happened with him?"he asked with an inquiring expression,mo yeon is hesitant and then decide not to tell him"nothing you should worry about,just the usual man who tryed to flirt with me" she smiled "i don't think that's all-"then mo yeon grabs his arm and say "let's go on a date hu? we well be busy next week and we won't be able to see each other for awhile shouldn't we make the best out of this time?" she said smiling after that he looked at her first with a uncertain look on his face but then he surrended to her.


"sigh,fine,i really can't qin agains you,either way it doesn't seem like you will tell me anything right?"


"correct!"


"aish,this girl"his first puting face sudenly changed to a smiling one"i already now where we cann go" he said all exited


"what?you already new i would have asked you out on a date?"she asked confused


"no,i always wanted to go on a proper date with you,so i always tryed my best to think of something and i finally tought of a good plan"


"really?"she asked excited as well"so what did you think about?where are we going?"


"ok,first movie?"


"mmm,no,we are going to waste too much time watching a movie,i prefeer watching something else"he made a teasing expression "what is it that you will like to look at instead of the movie?"


she stopped holding his arm and started to walk in front of him"mmm,just someone"


"mmm"he then run before her and looks in her eyes"who is this someone?...me?"she looks him in the eyes and then say"...dae,happy now?"


si jin smile and scratch his head"what d you think?doctor kang?"he then go beside her and takes her hand while mo yeon smile looking at their linked hands"


"wow,do you like so much looking at our linked hands?"teased si jin,she looks at him and then smiling she answer"dae,i like it a lot"she takes his hand and kiss it,si jin smiles"i think you kissed the wrong place my dear mo yeon"


"really?"she said smiling teasingly"...dae"he said while taking her chin between his two finger pulling her face closer to his"this is...the right place"and then he kissed her.


After they kissed she said"i will remember the right place from now on"


"you better"


"mpfff,caja"he nodded.Since they decided not to go to watch a movie,si jin tought about something else and brought her to play some games"what is this this?! wow!i wanna try to shoot!"


"arasso,you have a soldier her so i will take everything you wan-"


"no!i want to shoot not you!just teach me"she seemed like a little puppy with those sparklying eyes"how cute"he wispered


"hu?"


"nothing,ok,you have tohold it like this"he show her standing behind her and helping her


"this way?"


"yes,now aim...and shoot!"she did that and she actually did it"


"yay!but now i want to try alone"


"wae?i liked the position"


"do you want me to shoot at you instead?"


"ok,ok arasso,do it alone,but i will stay beside you"


"...fine"then happily she tried again but si jin wanted put a joke on herso he wispered in her ear"you won't win,you will fail"


"ya!BOOM"she involuntarly shoot and like he said she missed the target"


"ahahahah"she hit him"ya!idiot!damn you!"


"ok,really i won't do anything anymore i promise"she looked at him suspiciously then turned around and tried again,si jin tough did the same thing"you better stop my dear boyfriend,because if you make me the target i swear you will miss a lot of sleepy night because you will have nightmare."


"o really?what are you going to do?"i don't think you will want to know"


"ok,fine"still he did it again,at that mo yeon pouted"si jin,i hate you!"she hit him as hard as she could"AW!it hurts!"


"i told you so!"he run but mo yeon run to catch him"ya!come here right now!"


"calm down,doctor kang.people will think we are crazy"he teased


"shut up and and let me git you!aish"


"ahahah"all of a sudden si jin stops"ahahah,i cough you now,here is my warth-"


"wait,wait,wait!let's do this,i really won't say anything this time i really won't"


"of course,since i am not going to play with that anymore"


"are you sure?o please let's try again"


"no,choose something we can do in two i will have my revenge"she smirked


"fine,but i won't go easy on you"


"me neither"


"ok then,mmm.o!that!basketball!"he said looking at her"sure"


"be prepared because i am really good at it"


"i see,be good then i am inexpirienced"


"sigh,fine then"


15 minutes later


"i can't belive it"said si jin


"ahahahahah,i told you,you will regret everything ahahah"


"you you were inexpirienced!"


"it was a lie!i am the best with this,sorry"she said happy for this win while si jin looked so down"aigo,i was the best before you appeared"


"ahahah"


"aigo"she takes the lead"next that,and that o! that too!" Si jin was dragged around everywhere and he lost miserably"remember never to fight with you please"


"my wrath is scary"she smiled"what time is it?"asked si jin"almost 22.00"answered mo yeon


"wow,already?time really passed fast"


"you're right...i have to go home and you have to drive a lot"


"dae,an hour..."


"let's go then"si jin drive mo yeon back home


"...we arrived"said si jin,but she paused for awhile,then turned to him and said"si jin,stay here for the night"


"can i?"


"i asked,so yes"


"if i come i won't be able to sleep you know?"


"i know i won't be able to sleep too,still...come"they looked at each other for awhile when mo yeon get out of the car and goes to his side of the car,si jin ope n the door and mo yeon lean her hand to him,si jin smile and take her hand and then together they enter her house.Of course neither of them slept.


The next few days,they went on dates every chance they got,till finally the last day for them to be together came,so si jin brought her to look at the stars.


"today it's the last time,and for almost a month we wouldn't be able to see each other"said sadly moyeon,he hug her from behind"let's not think about it,let's just forget everything for tonight"


"you are right,let's forget about everything...so i advise you don't look or talk to any albanian girl arasso?"


"ahahah,are you gealous?"


"what do you think?i am going to tell seo dae yeon to tell me everything"


"aigo,how can't talk with them,i will have to do it"


"really?then only with the old one,not the beautiful one"


"wa,really,i have already such a beautiful girlfriend,no one is as beautiful as my girlfriend"


"you better"


"you should be the one to pay attention my dear"


"i will,but you must more then me"


"arasso...by the way how many guys did you have?"


"not even one,just a big crush"


"hu?who is it?"


"it's name was myungi,he was and oppa"


"oppa?oppa?!"


"i said it wrong,i mean it in a friendly way"


"you just said you had a big crush!"he continued"ya,it was a long time ago"


"sigh,tell me,how far did you go?"


"since you are my first you know that nothing happened right?"


"right...anyway tell me"


"hands?...k-kiss?ya,you had more girls than the boys i had so what's wrong?ya let's not think about this too hu?"


"aish,let's stop it really"she smiled "my sweet dear boyfriend"she closed the distance between them and then kissed him till he bring her even closer and kissed her more deeply.


The next day was finally they departure day,the couple had to splt up right after the date since he must have already been at the base while she must had to stay at the hospital sooner too.Now they start the final battle and they will have to face more danger than they expected.