6

I am back

CHAPTER 6

 

 

"What?!you bastard!what did you take me for?"she hit him hard,he defends himself"ya!stop,it's not what you think!"


"no?to me seemed exactly that!"


"no!ya!"he stop her with his strong arms"let me go!"she struggle"if you stop hitting me and let me speack i will let go"...fine!now let me go!"


"if you hit me again you will really regret it"she looks at him"i won't hit you,i told i won't hit you!"


"good"he slowly let her go,she crosses her arms and say"so what is it that you wanted to say?"


"sigh,i said to sleep with me me because you came into my bed anyway every night,the last time i almost shoot you!"


"w-w-what?every night?me?tsk,i didn't"


"you did,stop playing dumb,you seriously were lucky"


"lucky?,anyway,why have you a gun,hu?"


"are you serious?why do you think i have it?"


"this is a military base,it's a secure place so there is no need to have one"


"ya,anyway,what does it have anything to do with what we were talking about?are you trying to change subject?"


"i am not and i will answer you now,NO,i will not sleep with you"


"should i sleep here then?"


"No!"


"ok,then bring the bed in your room?or yours in mine?"


"si jin sshi!"


"arasso,i will wait you with open arms in my bed then"he smirked"tsk,wait all you want,i will never come!"she slam the door in his face


"aigo,what a fierce woman,seriously,why act shy when she will come anyway...in any case we shoul have a good talk later a serious one"he became serious and after a few seconds he goes to his room.


Meanwhile in kang mo yeon's room.


"aish,what's with him what did he take me for...aya,it's my fault why do i always go to his room???and why did i say underwear?!but it's not like i can avoid him all the time can i?this is not an option...let's stop with this thigs it's not something i should worry about...maybe i should worry...but later...aish anyway...what happened to agrus face?i must admit,it wasn't a good sight...to make him that way,he shouldn't even be alive right now,so how did he survive such a thing?.Fire is the most probable option,but he said it can be or maybe not,why did he say that?...maybe acid?could they have used acid?that's right that must be it if it wasn't a fire,still...now that i think about it,even his hands are like that...it's like he was showered with it.How did he survive?"the albanian is the key?but he said he is not the key...either he is lying or he is saying the truth and he really isn't the key,if i think along that line and he isn't the key,what does it mean the albanian is the key?..."ARGHHHHHAISH"she looks up"dad,what the hell did you do hu?couldn't you be more precise with that?you know i hate riddles,aish,.A mwolla,i don't know anymore my brain is tired now,i have to regenerate and do my beauty sleep,albeit with the things i am doing now sleeping well is just a word...i am scared to go to sleep"she cuddle inside the sheets"what if i go to his room again?anya!no,no way that's possible,i am not going to do that i am not drunk,dae,let's sleep,i am in my right mind and i won't go voluntarly".


Kang mo yeon is fast asleep but it seems like she isn't having good dreams"no"


"kang mo yeon,stop it"


"but dad,if i don't do this then who will restore your good name?"all of a sudden her father's face became deformed,his skin seemed like they where rotting and falling down on the ground"


"ahhhhhhhhhhh,dad what's happening to you!"


"why do you think they did give my body back,you will end up like me if you don't stop"


"Noooooo!"all of a sudden in her dad place came Agrus"Agrus?was that you?"


"fool,stop or you will die"


"i said i won't!"


"i am going to kill you then"


"what?"Agrus came to her running and then said"bye,little kang"all of a sudden he hit her with a dagger


"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"she suddenly wake up,in a pond of sweat"damn it,what the hell was that,pant,pant,pant...sigh,i can't sleep anymore now...what do i do...let's try and close our eyes"she closed her eyes but the dream appeared again"no!...i can't,this is making me crazy,it seems like his face seriously was too much even for me"she looks at the door and then go outside"anya"she turn around to her room,but her room has a heavy feeling and it seems like someone is really about to pop out and kill her,so she quicly take her pillow and run outside,she then found herlself in front of si jin's door.


"damn it,so in the end i am still going in his room aish...should i act drunk?no,i am not good at that...sigh,let's just be true"she then knock at his door


"tok,tok"


"who is it?"


"it's me..."he open the door and is without his shirt,she was surprised so she looked away"on second thought i think i better get back in my room"


"o really?fine then"she turned away and then looked back at him"thinking again,i think i better-"she looks at him again and he is smiling in all his manlyness,she remained speachless.


"thinking again?"


"well..."she looked at him again"you want to sleep here"he leaned to the open door,going closer to her"should i say i am drunk?"


"i don't think it will work,i know you aren't"


"then...sigh,i don't know what to say"she looked down"just say you want to sleep with me"


"what?!"


"you don't want to?you door is right there"he pointed at her door,but she is terrified to go back there and so she looked at si jin"but..."she looked at him with pleading eyes"you don't want to go back in your room,but you don't want to ask me either to sleep here,but it's courtesy you know?what if i don't want to?"


"but before,you asked me to come...here!"


"that was before,now is now"


"si jin ssi!"


"shh,people are sleeping,let's not make it long,do you want to come inside or not?"he asked tesingly with his arms crossed,kang mo yeon looked at her door and remembered her dream then looked at him and nodded"then say you want to sleep here...with me"


"must i really say that?it's as if i am asking you to do something else!"she said trying to reason with him


"i see so are you here to show me your underwear finally"he teased


"it's not!"


"then you know what to do"kang mo yeon looked at him and with a mix of puppy and pleading eyes she said


"can i...sleep...here with you?"she blushed and tightened the old on her pillow,he smiled and then grabbed her arm pulling her inside and closing the door"sure,it was so simple,here,you know where the bed is already"she sent him a dead glare and si jin smirked


"what did i say wrong,it's the truth"


"aish"she looked away while si jin walk towards the bed and get inside after that he raise the sheets and look at her"...come"


"my gosh this is so not good"


"aren't you coming?scared i will do something to you?"


"i am not your type so there is nothing to fear"


"who sayd so?"


"me"


"mpfffff,ahahah,my stomach"


"what?is it that fun?"


"yes...because you are my type,doctor kang"kang mo yeon's heart started to beat faster and faster"afraid i will do something?"


"i know you won't!"she walked angry in the bed while si jin smiled"you have to stay closer to me the bed is small you see"


"i have no problem with that!"


"really?ok then"

 

 

"good night!"

 

 

"are you able to sleep with me so near?"


"sure i can,after what i saw in my dream you are an angel in comparison"she said giving him her back"but i already told you that you are my type so you are in danger here"


"don't be stupid i know you won't do anything"


"how can you be this sure?doctor kang?i am an healthy man,in the same bed as you"he the came on top of her and smiling said"what if i do something to you now?you can't escape"kang mo yeon was surprised at first but then her expression made her look like she calmed down and then she answerd"if you wanted to do something to me...you would have done it alredy,you had plenty of opportunities,but you never did anything"si jin this time is the surprised one"i was also drunk and it would have been easier,but you never did anything"she looked in his eyes,she wasn't shy or scared she just said what was on her mind.Kang mo yeon was so beautiful,the moonbeams illuminate her face and made her seem ethereal,she seemed a creature from another world,like an angel.Her eyes reflected his own image it was as if he was the only one for her,kang mo yeon seemed so lovely.


"sigh,this really is dangerous,fine"he layed down again"but about the bed being small i said the truth if you don't want to fall you should come this way more,i won't do anything"


"..."she slowly turned around and looked at him,surprising him yet he smiled soon after"i am just curious"


"say"


"what...what did i do when...i came here?"


"you slept,in my arms"


"hu?!"


"it's true and you where the one to come closer!"


"why would i?be serious"


"...you always seems scared of something"she didn't answer but just became silent"why can't you sleep?"

"..."


"i just have bad dreams that's all"


"even tonight?"she suddenly remembered and the tought of being alone again made her sudder"let's sleep,for real"


"...sigh,ok i won't ask"


Time passed and she couldn't sleep again this time because she almost fell like 2 to 3 times,so she turned around and slowly closed the distance between her and si jin,careful not to wake him up,but she didn't realize that she was being watched by him"mpfff,how cute,come here doctor kang"he pulled her gently towards him just like he did the other times,but now she is awake and not drunk.Feeling his touch,made her burn,her face against his bare chest,she felt like a fever arose,she instintively touched his arm"this is how we usually sleep"he said.


"..."


"you aren't saying anything?hu?hey,why are you so warm?"concerned si jin pulled her back and saw her face completly red,even her ears"are you this red...because of me?"he is now touching her cheeck while kang mo yeong is holding his arm,her eyes are wide and she can't utter a word but only look at him,si jin became serious"Mo yeon...you are beautiful,more than ever...you are so beautiful,that...it makes me wan to kiss you.He close the distance between them and kang mo yeon can't seem to think clearly,she can only say wispering"you always make a mess"and si jin heard it,then he touched her lips and gave her a sweet kiss,gentle and tender.