12

I am back



CHAPTER 12


YSJ POV


The past night was the best i had so far we finally became one,happy for our love being one,still the past was hunting her,my mo yeon,she remembered Agus and i was really worried about the fact that i am in some way connected to the situation mo yeon is in.i know what kind of man Agus is and can't imagine why he let her be,a witness alive,could he really have tought she wouldn't recognize him?or was it done on purpose,these question went on and on for all day and night in my mind.


"tain...captain...CAPTAIN!"shout seo dae yeong"hu!WHAT?WHAT THE HECK,why are you screaming?"


"why?just what's happening to you?"


"nothing don't worry"


"nothing?then why are you writing Agus name on your report?"


"what?"he looks at his paperwork and was schocked,he looked at his friend who became serious"what are you thinking about?"si jin is thorn between telling his friend the truth and get some help from him or just let him out of this dangeruos path he and mo yeon are walking on.


"nothing,it's just that some time i can't help but think of his betryal,the fact that i should have understood him before our friend was shoot,i had to kill him then"he said full of an angry expression"but you did,you did kill him and avenged our friend".


The truth is another seo dae yeon,he isn't death he is alive,i don't know how,but he is alive and is targetting or must i say...is interested in mo yeong,for some reason...he is a dangerous snake no words can be belivable"i know,yet,i still feel guilty seo dae yeong"


"sigh...don't be,idiot" he said while hitting me on the shoulder,i smile a little and then i tried to get a grip on myself"let's get up everyone,today we have to do a little visit to the albanian's military force,so prepare"


"yes sir!"


"good,let's go in awhile then"he still is a little worried when he see outside the camp kang mo yeon.She is under the three looking at the sky,she is worried and si jin is worried too,because he doesn't know how to lessen her burden.Even when he said he will help her till now he couldn't do anything."Let's stop your vacation si jin,you know what to do in these cases"he takes his phone and then dial a number"


"yeobuseyo,it's me,i need a favour to ask..."he said to the man on the phone while looking seriously to kang mo yeon.


KMY POV


Kang mo yeon is under the three outside the camp.


Damn it,what is going on now?Agus know si jin too...where do i go from now on?i don't even know what that message my father sent was about,sigh..."wait,could it be,they where searching for the message in particular? that's right,i tought they would be interested on something my father left behind,like a diary or something but maybe they where searching for this?but what does it mean?"


"mo yeon"she heard si jin voice calling her,she look up and see him" si jin"she smiles and he smiles too,then she get up from the ground and si jin take her face gently in his hands and kiss her.


"what are you doing?...still thinking of Agus?"


"mmm...dae"


"i don't like that my pretty girlfriend think of another man"


"mpfff,do you think i am crazy? the one i love is you"she said smiling while he takes her hand in his"also, i am only thinking of the reason why he let me leave that day and..."


"and?"


"my father message that said "THE ALBANIAN IS THE KEY"i think that's what they where searching"


"you think they only wanted that?"


"well knowing my father and why he left the message inside my rooms it means that it was important,but i still don't understand where or what should i search in this country,sigh...i thought Agrus was the key at first but not anymore,damn it"she said while passing her hand on her hair"what if it's not directed at the country itself?"


"what do you mean?"


"it seemed to me more like a password not a person to find but i could be wrong"a password? but for what?this does not make sense"ARRR AISH,UFF"she ruffled her hair and si jin chukled"mpfff,what did your hair do so wrong?"he said while try to fix them,while mo yeon look at him and then hug him,surprising si jin"sigh,this is driving me crazy,i searched for years and came this far,i finally know more of the situation my father was in,i think he tried to find the other soldiers too,but maybe he was found out?"si jin carressed her head a little sad"we will find what is going on don't worry".


"o!by the way,me and the soldiers are going away for awhile i will leave some just for protecting the camp and you girls wathever happens just call me ok?"


"ok"


"good"he hugged her again and then broke the hug"i am going,see you later"she smiles and waved at him when his back is the only thing that she can still see her smile faded"i would have liked if you met my father si jin".


Meanwhile si jin is with the soldiers heading to the military base of Albania,when they arrived finally he saw an uproar among them and asked one of the soldiers what happened"hello,captain si jin,of the special force of korea"


"hi!captain"


"what happened?"


"well...our entire forniture of arms where stolen"


"what?any idea?"


"no,we really don't know,but now we are without anything,if something happens we won't be able to intervene"


"don't worry we will give you assistence and everything you need,we will investigate together too"


"thanks captain si jin"


"don't worry"si jin then leave the albanian soldier to his job while seo dae yeon walk towards him"how is the situation?"


"not good,everything was stolen,if there is an emergency they won't be able to face them also even with our help we are still not able to help them all,we should first inform our superiors"


"dae"after talking with him,si jin saw Agus who smirked at him"Agus?...you damn bastard!"si jin start to run towards him and seo dae yeon goes too"what's happening?"


"Agus!he is here!"


"what?!"


"let's talk later,we have to find him,he was good at hiding and i am sure he still is,so pay attention"


"dae!"


"where did he go?!...you look that way and i will look this way!"


"ok"where the hell did he go?!"you sure are still able to find me big boss"i recognize this irritating voice,i turn around and he was finally before my eyes"Agus"


"tangyeol!big boss" he smiled at me,i ran to him and punch him till he fell on the ground"wow,this really hurt"he said while touching his bleeding mouth"what are you doing here,WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"


"Oy,big boss calm down,i came here in peace"he said getting up acting all innocent"you made me puke...are you the one who stole them?...why?"


"mmm,maybe?maybe not?"


"STOP JOKING AROUND!"


"ahahahah,more than that,how is my little kang?"


"what?who is your little kang?what do you want from her?"i asked while taking my gun and pointing it at him"ooo,i am scared big boss"he answered after rising his hands"answer me,what do you want from her?and why did you let her leave?"


"hu?what do you mean?...aaaa,could it be...could she have recognized me?ow,she surely is smart,sigh,i like her all the more"


"shut up!or i will shoot!"i said after loosing my control and almost pulling the trigger"mpfff,shoot me big boss,shoot,just like back then"he smirked


"don't tempt me,you know i can do it"


"you did shoot me,but it seemed like you missed my vital parts"don't be ridicoulous!i shoot you for good!"


"ooo,right!still i was lucky enough to be saved,ahahah"


"you bastard"i pulled the trigger this time pointing at his leg"AHHHHHHHHHH"he screamed "do you still think i can't do it?"


"ehahaha!you won't,because you need me alive and i will tell you something else,you will let me go on your own"he affirmed sure of what he said,i smirked too"do you take me for a stupid?why should i?"


"because i am the only one who can help her,before she gets killed"


"what?"


"i let her her live,but i can let her die too"


"after dying how will you make her die?"


"my boss is a real freeck when it comes to secret,whatever information i have he can found them easily just like everything about her and the fact that she is investigating her father"


"you...what are you?..."


"maybe a friend?ahahahah,no way"


"BIG BOSS!WHAT WAS THAT SHOOT?!"seo dae yeon shouted"let me go i don't have time"


"why should i belive you?"


"because it's the truth"


"you are a damn liar,i stopped beliving you a long time ago"


"...what if i tell you i have my reason not to let her killed,you know that if it's for my own interest i will do what it takes and now for my purpose i am not lying"damn it,what should i do


"big boss!"


"fast!let me go!...i will contact you in the future"


"i don't belive you!"


"think about mo yeon,big boss i know more than you can think"few seconds passed and dae yeon was almost there,since we are almost at death end...Agus it's our only lead"...fine go!i am sure yo can find a way to contact us,but...if you are lying the next time i will shoot you as many times ad it takes to see you withouth a breath of life,Agus"i said seriously,"bye yoo si jin"he left and i was full of doubts,seo dae yeong came and i just said lies to him i had no choice nut i don't think he was fooled.


Mean while mo yeon who went out the base because she wanted to go to Agrus but while walking there she,was stopped by agus and brouth into an isolated place"you!"she kicked him and after that he noticed he was hurt"hi little kang"he was visibly in pain"what do you want from me?!"


"calm down i didn't know you where here,pant,pant"i looked at him and realized he lost a lot of blood if he isn't treaded quickly things would be bad for him and i can't afford to lose him,so i went to the near pharmacy that i saw before and brought what i needed"what are you doing?"


"are you blind?"


"are you doing this because i am good looking?do you like me?"


"i hate you"


"wow,you know that hate and love are similar-"


"if you die i won't have my answers,i know you know a lot and also..."after i wrapped his wound i looked at him and said"i want to know,why did you spare me that time?"he was serious and looked at me"wow, you sure are pretty little kang"


"i need answers,remember just as much as i can save you i can also make you die"


"mpfff,do you think i belive you?"i smiled and said"i am so freacking mad that i would kill you no doubt about it,i dreamed to kill the people who made my father miserable and i feel like going crazy at every passing day"said mo yeon while putting pressure to the wound"what are you doing?!"it hurts?i told you i am getting crazy,do you think that saving me that time would make me grateful?and let you go like this?no joking aroun Agus" she looked at the wound keeping pressure and the blood kept on coming out"speack fast,the amount of blood you lost before and the amount of blood you are spilling now isn't good for your body"huuuu!pant pant,i sure tought you where different,but little kang,i am a soldier and i went trouth worse things than this"


"..."suddenly she looked at his strong arms trapping her to the wall"this in not the way to ask a favor little kang"he said smirking"tsk,i can do more than that Agus!"she said with a challenging expression"mpfff,i really like you doctor kang mo yeon"she became serious and made a disgusted face"i always get payed for my information,so what are you going to give me?"


"i won't give you anything,you are the one who should pay me back,hassole-"then he kisses her violently,she tryes to breack free but he stops her every time,she then byte him and kick him in his lower parts"OWWWIE!"never suffered so much for a kiss"he tried to joke


"FREAKING BASTARD!"she screamed while cleaning .


"ahahaha,why don't you run then?this is what i like about you even when you are trembling and in fear you are able to put up with itfor the sake of getting what you want"


"ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME OR NOT?!who is your boss?!why did you came to my house?!""


"fine,your dear father was kidnapped"


"what?does it mean that he isn't death?"


"ahahaha,he is death and like you think he was murdered.I came to your house because we where searching something"


"what?"


"research,documents"


"what kind?"she asked"we never found anything,he sure was something your old man"


"documents..."


"we think he hidden them somewhere and so we are searching for the password or the place where they could be"


"password?"could it be that message?"now,who ordered you?what are they doing?"he go closer to her trying to put with the pain"i already said too much,i am not going to give you more answers than this"


"damn you..."she grabs him by the shirt"how the hell do you know my father?!"


"...he was...an idiot,your father"she became confused after seeing his expression become different"what?"


"sigh,i can tell you this at least,but you should cure me first"she looks at his leg"aish,get down!and start to talk,or i really will kill you!"


"mpfff,sigh...it was after i was shot by si jin,they saved me,the one i work for and then...saw you father in one of the torture chanmers"she looked at him with a suffering expression"t-torture chamber?"


"...yes"he said looking at her"damn it"she wanted to cry but kept everything inside she just kept on looking at his wound and wripping it up for good"keep on going"


"are you sure?"


"damn yes,go on"


"...sigh,fine,i saw him there when he was alone,he barely could stand but i find something strange in him even when he went trhouth so much...he smiled and laughed,as i was i looked away but then the day after he was like that too and i became curious,so when no one was there i started to go there and talk to him"


AGIS FLASH BACK


"ahahah..."


"still laughing old man?"


"you,are the one i saw every day"


"right,hey why don't you just surrender and let them give you a good death"


"you...shouldn't say such things,young man,ah...ah...ah cough"kang chull started to cough blood"ayo,look here"


"what do you want?are you another way to torture me?"


"no,i don't really like torturing,well at least not till this day,i would have already killed you"kang chull seemed unfocused "wow,such a good person"


"i know"agus then became serious"i heard about you,you should have left when you could"kang chull in his his bad state looked at Agus in a way that made him schocked,with blood going down his face,trembling yet with firsm eyes he sayd"i don't regret what i did,because i wanted to help my friend and this country"


"tsk,what a great man,you have family right?what about them?"


"...that's...cough,sothing i regret,but...cough,cough,cough,but...my daughter is strong,she will andertand me and stay beside her mother,i just hope she isn't too angry"he smiled brightly"when she get angry my treasure is scary,more than these tortures ahah,cough"


"what a daughter,she must be ugly"


"ugly?she is beautiful in fact...a little too much..."he started to loose focus"old man,what are you doing?"kang chul grabbed Agus arms"don't let them,do what they want,don't..."


"what the hell are you saying,"he get's up leaving a almost dead,kang chull fall on the ground as the needle came out of his arms"HU!COUGH...SIGH,GASP"


"o-old man,i won't betray them,i am not stupid"


"you...will regret...arrogant youngster"Agus was deeply affected by that encounter,but in the end he left her father right there till he went in cardiac arrest,Agus turned around and saw the doctors going there after that he run away.He didn't know that soon after he would have died but he saw a person he knew well, Lee Han-Soo,he went where her father was.Agus will remember that man,his looks and how till the end he had a smirk of satisfaction on his mouth,still Agus left.


END OF FLASH BACK


Kang mo yeon heard everything and was deeply hurt from what she just heard,she couldn't speack,she just get up,threw the medicine near him and turned around"i can help you,why don't you become mine doctor kang?"


"..."


"don't you think that acting strong now is too much?"


"...am i unworthy of your tears?"she looked back at him and her expression was dark,a mix of sadness and pain,it really made him feel gulty,just like his father did"you sure...are his daughter"she lef and just let him there.


"see you again...little kang"he said with a sad expression.


Mean while mo yeong was walking on the Albanian's street in a mess,not even looking haed,it was as if she could see her father suffering till the end she could see him,she felt like someone just pierced her heart,at one point she fainted.


Few hours later,mo yeong wakes up and is inside a bedroom and hear a familiar voice"yes,she is here,i don't know what happened...she fainted on the street,yes,please come si jin"she get up"Agrus?..."


"the man turn around and concerned go to her side"


"o dear,ya!you made scared idiotic girl!,where did you came from to became such a mess?"she looked at him and took of the old man and then take his hand and carress them"w-what are you doing"


"..."she didn't say anything and just carressed his hand sadly"sigh,girl,what happened to you"he hugged her.


"mo yeon!,kang mo yeon!"si jin shouted after entering the shop"we are here!"si jin runs to her and saw what she was like"what happened?"


"as i told you before i don't have any idea"


"mo yeon"he goes near the bed,when she look at him,si jin's felt heart broken and just hugged her tightly,she stayed like that for awhile then she said"i have something to say to the both of you"


"what?"Agrus and si jin asked


"i met Agus and he told me how me het my father and..."she told them everything"my god,that damn bastard leaving him like that!"


"also,he told me this name Lee Han-Soo"si jin became pale"what?"agrus instead wasn't as surprised"so it really was him"


"i can't belive it"


"he must be the one behind everything"she said seriously"...i also met Agus today"


"really?then you where the one who shoot him"


"dae,but i let him go,i am sirry but i think i did the right hing"


"it's ok.now we know who is behind everything but how could he have done this alone?he must have had help from someone"


"i think so too,mo yeon...we need help too"


"what do you mean?"


"i want to talk with seo dae yeon and the special force"


"are you sure you can trust them?i went trught the same"


"but you weren't betreyed right?"


"we where from that man,the one you met in korea"


"david choi father?damn man,i knew he had something to do with it"


"that's why,you shoyldn't trust them too much"


"i understand,but i trust them...but i can understand your poibt so for now i will only tell seo dae yeon"he said looking at mo yeon"ok,then i will tell myung joo too"


"fine,then i will try and find something too,that message i think it's a password or something,i will try to find out"


"thanks Agrus"


"don't mention it"


After that mo yeon and si jin went back and after doing their work for the day,they finally went into their room,but mo yeon was still the same as before,she didn't cry at all"kang mo yeon are you ok?"she looked at him and said"no...not at all"she said in a low voice at that si jin hugged her"ya,cry,don't let it inside and just cry"she then started to cry in to his arms"


"uaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!aish,damn bastards!sob,sob,sob,aish,can you belive it?my father was tortured!this isn't right!"she hugged him tightly"it's ok,go on"he carres her head,then mo yeon calm down a bit and then say"there is something else i have to tell you"


"what?what happened again?"


"Agus...he...kissed me"he looked at her and remained silent for awhile still hugging her,after a few seconds he let her go"i am sorry,i-"


"wa,,that bastard really makes mad,how dare he"he said angryly"si jin..."tell me did he do anything more?"


"no he didn't because i kicked him in his lower parts"


"...mpfff"she smiled a little"i washed my teeth when i was in the bathroom"she said trying to joke a little even tought she really wasn't in the mood.Si jin looked at her and then kissed her"i will reap him apart when i see him again!"then kang mo yeon carressed his face and kissed his cheeck "i am going to help you,we won't leave any trace of him"he smiled but then his smile faded"i have to disinfect you"he said kissing her again and again".


HI EVERYONE,SORRY I DIDN'T CKECK WELL SO THERE MAY BE SOME ERRORS,IT'S LATER AND I AM TIRED,I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND THAT IT'S NOT TOO CONFUSING,THANKS FOR READING ANYWAY^^GOOD NIGHT