16

I am back

First thats for reading this chapter and please if you can pray for the victims of the earthquake,it wasn't distant from where i live we heard it too.People are suffering a lot,so let's pray for those poor people thanks.

 

 

CHAPTER 16


I am finally back to korea,si jin came to pick me up and tomorrow i have to go to base again as usual do my work there but at the same time me,si jin seo dae yong and  myung joo are secretly investigating. For now i decided first to make more copies of my father's imformation that he was able to obtain together to what i found out till now,a copy is with Agrus and others scattered in different places, at least like this i can secure those informations every time i find smething new i will do the same,but for now i better go home.


"si jin listen,can you and the others come to my house in the afternoon?"


"wae?"


"i have something to make you guys see"


"ok,then.So how was going back to America?"


"it was good,i met again my parents Agrus already became part of our family ahahah"


"by the way why did you say that i am not welcomed as an in laws?"


"..."


"something the matter?"


"mmm,si jin i have something to tell you"i stopped walking and looked at him"what is it?you are scaring me"


"don't worry,i didn't cheat and i am not pregnant"


"you better not,doctor kang"


"mpfff"


"about being pregnant,maybe now it's not the time,but later who knows" i became red"omo,are you red,beauty?"


"aish"


"anyway what do you want to tell me?"


"...after everything ended,i have to go back to do my work,i won't stay in the army anymore"


"sure,you are a famous doctor,so it's normal...but,there is something more right?"


"well,i have a big role as a doctor in the US and imust return,for now i have someone taking my palce,but people comes a lot in that hospital because of me." si jin became sad and looked down,then faked a smile "so...are you going to leave me?" aigo what an idiot this guy,he keep on looking down holding my hand.


I smiled and said"sorry i have no intention of breaking up"


"i...see...HU?! you,you really"


"ahahah.wae? do you think i will breack up because of this? sorry then"


"no,of course i just..."he is smiling happily i know he is really happy,because everytime he is,si jin tends to scratch his head and that's exactly what he is doing.


"we will have to...inevitably be a apart,because you are a soldier and i am a doctor and...i can't be always with you after we solve this mess but...i won't give up on us" he smiled at me too " thanks for telling me this"i then take my suitcase with the hand he isn't holding and then start to walk "sigh,well i hate secrets,we should always be able to talk if something is wrong with us or if we have doubts arasso?"


"well,there are somethings that i won't be able to tell you..."


"if it's military secret i don't know how much is convenient for you,you know if it involves the one dear to me and are in danger i am able to find everything,you better remember" i joked with him


"mpfff,aigo"he hugged me and i hugged him too" you better remember not to go anywhere withouth me arasso?"


"there are placeces i have to go alone tought"


"in the bathroom?i can go in too"


"ya!"


"ahahah"


Afternoon i am waiting for si jin and the others and while i wait i am talking with Agrus


"Agrus,this is what i found till now,it's not much,but i could start from here"


"i received them by fax,by the way have you talked with one of them yet?"


"only with the one with Choi,the one you said betrayed you back then, but i was thinking of talking with him again this week"


"wait,for now,let's speack with the others first and see what they can help us with"


"ok" DIN DON "oh i think they are finally here" i run and opened the door.


"hi!friend? where are the snacks!"said myung joo "sigh,stop it,why are you always like this?there is no snacks for you,this is my honey house" said si jin


"ahahah,gealous of me?ahahah,you better be,i am going to take all her time,so she won't have any for you muahahah-"


"time for seo dae yeon?"said plainly si jin knowing her weack point"oish..."shelooks at me"sorry dear,my seo dae yeon,need my time more"


"tsk,tsk,tsk,dae do what you want,anyway the snack are on the table,if you guys are hangry eat how my you want"


"more than that,let's start,i was curious all day doctor kang"said seo dae yeon,i looked at him seriously"fine then,let's start,i am going to give you the compy of the imformation i had till now,unfortunately they aren't much" i take the paper i prepared for them and gave each one a copy


"who are these people?"asked seo dae yeong


"the first one is named is Jin Woon,at the time he was one of the soldiers that came asking for my father after he disappeared,i saw him there for at least a week but then he left"


"Jin woon?where did i hear this name?"said si jin


"jin woon is now an important member of the military force,i think he is higher or at the same level as myung joo's father"


"...never heard of him"


"strange,he rarely is seen in public, but when he make his precence know it's in great style,i found out that he own a building gngnam,but it's way too expensive even for him"


"then he must have something going on"said seo dae yeon"that's for sure,or else that building even wih status right now,it's improbable to buy a building in gagnam,but..."si jin looks at me


"but if he has a side job,then it can be.That's right,he is corrupted and i think he is under someone big i am thinking of the one who...Agus talked about...that Lee Han-Soo"


"about that person,lee han soo,is one of the most influential people after the president"said myung joo"you guys how the hell can't you know something like this?"


"that's right,i remember now,he was the one always seems to be a blockhead whenever we are in a dare situation,if it wasn't for myung joo's father a lot of us,will be either fired or death,my gosh. I heard that he is in that position as the younger before his predecessors,i think that he must have arrived in such a high position because of his involvment of back then."


"but he couldn't have done it,alone if like you said he didn't have all the power he has today,at the time he was in contact with someone else and-"


"till today they must still in contact"said si jin "ok,myung joo,can you get any informatins in the doctors departement?"


"mmm,well even if i ask my friend,i think he will be found out soon since it's protected"


"then no we must find something else.I already am investigating about the stealed weapon in albanian because i don't have good feelings about that"


"what do you mean asked seo dae yeon"


"in these types of situation we would have been there more then 3 month,but why we came back so soon?"


"because they said that our main objective,meaning protecting the people from the scattered factions of rebels and criminals,where no where to be found"


"that's right,after we saved the koreans,nothing anymore,but A gus was there,why? i think everything is connected and if it's connected to Agus,either he is selling those weapons or it's all planned by the one who gave him orders. My friend sayd that the weapons that where stolen,where the usual kind soldiers and and also...some new weapons they where trasporting to theyr main camp,it seems like they are powerful."


"how many of those where stolen?"i asked


"at least 100"


"..."


"how can we enter theyr place withouth being found out?"


"o!mo yeon,you are still part of aesung hospital right? even if you are on stand by now right?"


"w-wae?"i asked hesitantly"they are going to have a meeting with the hospital in a week time,i don't know what it is about but,you can go there,maybe you can find a way to enter like that"


"what?!i should ask that idiot of a director to do that?!...ok,i don't think i have a choice"


"Are you scared?maybe we should-"said si jin


"i don't think you know him enough he arrass me verytime he want to marry me and one day at the hote-"i said something stupid again


"..."si jin is looking at me speachless"si,si jin?"


"who is he?where is he?no you can't"


"it's ok,i am not going to be treated like an idiot by him he has money i have them too"i smiled,well of course in america i am one of the best surgeons and here too i am well regarded,the times where i pleaded for a position as a professor ended already


"i will go,let's them see just how much i can hurt them,muahahah"


"no i am not going to let you go"


"do you really think you have the power to do that?"


"i do,because i am your boyfiend"


"still i ahve to go and that's all"


"you!-"


"ok listen she has to go,or we won't be able to find anything out,si jin you can't be a jealous idiot right now"sayd myung joo


"what?what do you know,guys are dangerous and she will be not only with him but with other enemies too"


"about that you don't have to worry i think i have a solution for that and moreover the idot won't let me be in danger when i am within his reach and i am going to be one of his doctors,one of those who can be buyed with money,something that they like"


"...fine,do what you want"he said angryly then his phone rings"i am going to pick this up"


"ok"i am worried he seems to really be upset.


Meanwhile si jin is on the phone


"yes?in urk?in albanian again?for a month?what is that for?...i understand,dangyeol..."si jin looks at the phone and then at mo yeon"sigh"he goes back inside.


"who was at the phone?"


"myung joo's father we have to go in urk and then back to albania,the complete time is one month but if you are taken as a doctor for them i don't think you will be able to come with us"


"...that is right..."


"it's ok...it dosn't matter we will meet each other soon anyway,for now let's do this,i will go and try to enter as a doctor"


"and me seo dae yeon will keep on investigating the weapons and we will se if we can find about Agus"


"ok,by the way i have these people too i must talk too"


"of you want we can go together,i will go on the mission after a week so we can go there together if you want"


"sure,let's stay together as much as possible this week"


"dae,let's"


"love birds we are here too you know?i have goosebumps"we looked at each other as embarrassment took the best of us,still this week i want to stay with him,not only for investifìgating but for staying togeteher.


Sorry for the errors,anyway some other chapters to go and i am back will end,i already put a rough idea as to how it ends so i am going to finish it soon good night everyone ^^