22

I am back


CHAPTER 22


The young couple is outside the door,in front of them a huge man,the adoptive father of mo yeong,he loves her dearly like a real daugther,so it's obvious he will look closely to the man who she want to spend the rest of her life with.


"hi dad"she say happy to the america man,he looks at her at smile britghly "my dear daughter! finally!we missed you a lot"he gugs her and then after that,she said"dad,this is si jin,the man i love,my boyfriend"his happy face became serious all of a sudden and looks at si jin who on the other end start to sweat a whole lot,his stare is really unnervi8ng"h-hi ,mister" he said,he remember what his friend said to him,at the first meeting don't call him father yet,even more if it's a protective father,in his mind si jin tought"i hope it works seo dae yeong"


"...good,you know where you stand"si jin lauged a little in a low voice"thanks,sir" all of a sudden agrus and her mother comes"wo,so really have have guts si jin,why the hec did you come"he said and si jin and mo yeon looked at him as if to say"shut the hell up or you will screw us"that's right,since agrus and mo yeon dad are now really good friends.


"ya you two stop bothering the kids,omo!what a handsome young man!really good job my daughter!" her husband looked at her in a ugly way"dear!what's that,are you saying i am not good for you anymore?"


"aigo,don't be like that,you still are the best for me"she smiled and then winked at the young couple"let's go inside,the bags and everything we will take them later ok?"


"dae,madam"


"omo,stop that,call me omoni(mother)"


"ya!what mother?i didn't accept him!"


"but i did,i like him together with her,so stop it"


"never"he said seriously "i am not going to take him as her boyfriend and future husband!"


"dad!"


"stop,this is the closure of the talk,tomorrow he can go back"di jin was sad but in a way was confused,mo yeong on the other end tried to convince herìr father"dad,don't be like this,he is a really good person"she plead him


"crae,let him be"said kang mo yeon's mother,but he still have no intention of going to accept him


"hell no!isn't he a soldier?he would be in danger all the time and she will just crying alone there,waiting for him!i don't won't to see her like her mother was for her father!..."everyone looked at him in silence,he said too much bit he continued,he looked at si jin "tell me,am i wrong? aren't you going to leave her in her misery all alone when need?"mo yeong looked a little curiously at si jin who was looking at her father seriously and when he was about to answer her father said"that's enough,i am going outside"and he leave "dear!"shout her mother and then mortified looked at si jin"i am sorry,he is just worried don't take it to heart ok?"


"don't worry...omoni"he said trying to smile"ok,i am going after him"the couple nodded and then Agrus said smirking"mpfff,it seems like you are doomed my dear si jin" si jin looked at him angry"couldn't you help a little?"


"wae? i see no problem didn'y he say the truth?"he smiled


"YA!"said si jin and Agrus laughed a little"ok,stop it now Agrus!...si jin" she take his hand and hold hit to si jin surprise,mo yeon then smield"don't worry everything will be fine"si jin made a little bit a sad face while looking at her"aigo,ok now,stop it,go in your room,mo yeon you go in yours and he will stay in the other" si jin nodded.


Meanwhile mo yeon's mother goes to her husband who was sitting on the chair in they theyr garden"sigh, here you are"she goes near him and sit down"why don't you stop all this,you know well enough,how much he did for her"


"so?still he is a soldier,what if thanks to his job she will be in danger?"


"sigh,what about you then?you where a police officer before going up and becoming a big fish isn't that so?"


"that was different!"


"what's so different?i was in danger too taking your words in consideration and now that you are such a powerful man i am even more in danger,o...we are"she said looking at him with a tender expression" you where a little too much,i talked to a friend of mine who was his superior and he told me about him,belive me he a really good guy,shouldn't you agree to theyr relationship?stop with this,they suffered too much already and also,aaren't you the one who will make her sad if you don't agree?" the man looked at her in a sad way" you know how much she care about your approval,she won't marry him if you don't agree but she will not broke up with him anyway and knowing her instead she will bring him again till you won't accept it"


"sigh,i know that little child know what she want"


"if she wasn't sure about him she would have already left him,you know how diffident she is "


"...dae"


"so?are you agreeing?"


"...ok!fine! sigh,Anyway Agrus said good things about him,he like to a lot,so i think i can relax"


"good"they hold each other hands and smiled


In mo yeon's room "sigh,i know what he is worried about but si jin work now isn't like that anymore and i am the one who is leaving him a lot more there lately...well it's for our future in korea that i am doing this,i am working hard for us and i am sure my dad knows that si jin is the right person for me" she then look at the door and decided to write to si jin.


"are you in bed already?"


"no,you?"


"i am going to wear my pajama"


"aigo,i really wanted to see that ahahah"


"ya...we can't do that"


"aigo,what are you thinking,i was talking about the pajama,erted girlr"she smiled then he wrote again"i miss you...i want to kiss you too"


"me too,let's wait till tomorrow and i will talk to him again"


"no,i will go and talk to him like a man should"


"really?if you say something wrong we are doomed"


"if i don't do anything we are doomed,you know this is something i should do,not you"


"but-"suddenly another message appear"you know that too,by the way i am not that weak"


in si jin room


"i know it...then please do your best"


"dae"he then say withouth writning it"even tought i am even more scared than going to a mission",they then say good night to each otgers and  go to sleep.


The next day si jin walk to mo yeon's father who was in the leaving room alone"...sir,can i have a moment?"the man looked at him for a few seconds and then say"come and sit down i have something to say to you too"si jin did what he was asked.


After sitting in front of him mo yeon's father said"so what do you want to tell me?"


"...please,let me be with her. I know what you are worried about but i am not going to battle anymore,i was promoted and now i justgive orders and have more time to stay home even if i still need to be on stand by at least i will be closer to her...so-"he tried to finished he was interrupted"do you love her?"


si jin looked at him seiourly"dae,with all my heart"


"are you going to treat her in a good way?"


"i will,i want her to be happy,also i think she will be the one who will most probably hurt me the most ahahah"


"ahahah,dae she really is like that...you know...i was her father friend,he helped me when in need and i,fell in love with his wife,i felt so guilty.When everything happen he can by before disappearing telling me to take care of them...when i said said he should do it,he told me,he made a decision that will make them apart and even when he was sad for leaving them,he felt even worse because he didn't regret the choice he made.I told him that i loved his wife to make him stay,i was sincere when i wanted him to stay with them.but he said that he knew that's why he want to leave them with me,because he trusted me,can you belive it?.He said that i was a good person,because even when i had those feelings i never did anything to tear them apart that's why,he was sure i would have protected them and loved them dearly as a family.Tough he said that his wife love him dearly,i can't forget his smirk when he said you will have to work hard to make her fall for you and damn he was right,i waited 3 years,never once she made me belive in something,but then...she eventually gave in" the man looked at si jin and smiled tenderly


"fine,i promised him to protect them and to make them both happy and mo yeon is happy to no end when she is with you and i don't want her to be unhappy because of me,so i accept you"


shocked si jin replyed"r-r-really?"


"yes"


"are you for reall???"


"yes!"


"yaooo!"


"by the way,i am sorry,i shouldn't have said those things to you" but si jin smiled tenderly and said"it's ok i can understand your point of view,but i really will stay by her side"


"also"all of a sudden kang mo yeon voice appear  and they look at the door direction and see her coming towards them"do you think i would have let him go alone?from time to time i would have gone in mission with him"she smiled and then she goes beside si jin"so,it's settled right?"


"aigo,dae,go for it,you brat" mo yeon all happy go and hug her dad"thanks dad! you don't know how happy i am!!!"


finally they are officially accepted from her family still they can't still go and stay in the same room.


"Si jin,finally we did it!"she said happiòy holding his hand"see,i told you i was someone who is the dream of every in laws"


"ahahah,dae,i must say that it's true,after that you two seemed to play quite well together"


"dae,so it seems,for all day he told me all sort of things about you"


"what?what did he say?"


"that you where really bad with him,a troulblesome brat"


"well,yea...i treaded him quite bad back then"she sayd scratching her head"i still feel guilty about that"


"he said tought that he enjoyed making you understand that you could lean on him completly and that when you finally accepted him and called him dad he teared up"


"dae,he was quite cute,i am glad he became my dad,but after that he played all sort of prank on me,he seemed more child like then me seriously! even when some guys tryed to flirt he was always near looking at my every move and scared them away"


"what?guys?flirt?didn't you say that ypu didn't like american guys because they where to tall?"


"...aigo,it's true,but still i have eyes,they are really handsome guys right?"


"ya!"he stopped her who tried to resist from laughing"so in the end every time you came here you always look at the american guys!i wonder how many of them flirted with you"


"ahahah"


"what are you laughing about?"


"should we talk about your past then?i tried not to say anything but i was always curious,just who are those girls you where with the last month?"


"...is some good restaurant we can go?you know jusk food is not for me"he tried to walk away but she stopped him and took him by the jacket,making him come to her level"listen well,try not to do something like that ever again because you will regret it"she kissed him and then sayd"you are a taken man so think well before you do something,you know me,i will chase you whenever you go,you can't escape from me nd my wrath.If i see you cheating on me you will never see me again and also those girls must never come to my hospital,i might make a mistake in the procedure and and make them bald!"she said and then walked away and then turned around"arasso!you will never see me again!no i kill you arasso!aish"she then continue her walk all angry,si jin chucle a little and then run after her,putting his arm around her shoulders,but she push him away pouting"let me go"


"ahahah"he put his arm on her shoulder again and then say"aigo,my beautiful girlfriend is gealous?"she glares at him"arasso,listen they wheren't what you think"


she crossed her arms"sure,what would you say,classic sentence it's not what you think"


"ahahah,really they where my cousins"she stopped and looked at him"what?"dae,they are currently at home in korean they will stay at my father's for a month,i just said to them i was going to present you to them"


"w-w-what? me?"


"crae,wae?you don't  want to?you must met my family too you know"


"sure.i-i-i know i will i am just...nervous"he smiled tenderly and then hugged her while patting her head"don't worry they will like you for sure,in fact they quite heard about you so, alf of the job it's done"


she then looked at him rith puppy eyes and said"really?"


"aigo,how cute"he then kissed her"dae,they will,who would not like you?i never knew anyone who disliked you,in fact you are liked a little too much"he hugged again mo yeon"you are mine too,mo yeon"she looked at him and then kissed him too tenderly at first but hen he deepened the kiss while she put her arms around his neck.After awhile they stop and smile at each other,they hold hands and then mo yeon say"in reality i have qiute a few people that hate me"really?!i can't belive it!"


"but it's true,unbelivable but it's true"


"good,i wanna know those people"he said all exited"ya!"


"ahahah,i was joking,hey bring me on a date ok?" she nodded"aigo...kaja!"


NEXT CHAPTER DATE IN AMERICA


hi everyone sorry for the late update,hope that you liked this chapter good night and thanks for reading!^^