10

I am back





CHAPTER 10


"When your father came back to us,we where about to take the daily dose of the medicine they gave us,but he took all of them and threw them on the ground,after asking why,he just said not to take it,we joked at first but when we realized just how much he was trembling we understood that something was wrong,we decided to talk later in private with him and when he told us everything we,couldn't belive it.We aked him what are those pills they where giving us,but he didn't know yet,so he just asked not to take them anymore,and so we did just that from that day on.We said to the doctors that we didn't want to take the pills anymore and at first they let it pass,when after a few days we started to feel as if we were out of energy no matter how much we rested they gave us some vitamins,i don't know about the other but in my case i refused them remembering your father words,but they wherent pleased by it,that's why they brought me in my room and made me drink some liquid,i felt pain as i was drinking it,then all my body started to feel as if it was burning till i collapsed.The next thing i remember was your father slapping my face to wake me up,it seemed like i was aslseep for a day,we weren't in the camp anymore,it seemed like they wanted me to be like the captain,making me disappear or something like that,but kang chul saved me.Few days later,my sking started to fester,it was painful,really painful,your father didn't know what to do  or what it was,but after i told him what happened he said it was because of what i drunk,it wasn't that my skin started to get old,but more like it was starting to decay,no matter what we did my hands face and my entire body started to deform...not a day passed where i slept without pain,tears stopped too,i cried so much that they left too ahahah.I started to think that maybe death was way better than the hell i was going trough,so i tried to kill myself,but your father stopped me"


FLASH BACK


"What are you doing!are you crazy?!"he slapped Agrus,he hit him in the face,crying Agrus said"WHY?LET ME BE!THIS ISN'T LIFE ANYMORE,I AM TIRED!"


"IDIOT!DON'T THREW YOUR LIFE THIS WAY!YOU ARE YOUNG!"


"young?ahahah,look at me,kang chul,hu?LOOK AT ME!where can i go like this?people will just think that i am a monster,no matter what i do i can't go back to before,do you think that i can live a normal life this way...HU?"he said punching him again,but kang chul didn't give in and puched him too"ya!look at you,look at how much strong you still are!that's right,you won't be able to live a normal life,did i ever said so?did i ever said empty words to you?or tryed to lie?HU?get up you idiot!till i am alive i won't let you die,i think i found a way to at least slower the process"Agrus looked at the siringe in chul's hands


"...threw it away,i am not going to take anything anymore,slowing the process?give me something to get back to normal instead!"


"I AM TRYING!DAMN IT,AISH"kang chul collapsed on the ground,do you think i am having fun?i am trying my best to investigate without being found out,while you where gone  even the others disappeaed"


"what?"


"damn it...i tried my best to protect you all,but instead i...was the one who coused this to you and i can't even imagine what happened to the others"Agrus never tought that his friend wasn't having it any easier either"chul..."


"my daughter today asked me why i was sad,when i tried my best to hide it with a smile,yet that little puppy was able to understand me...i said i was fine,but she carressed my face and said"dad,don't be sad,mo yeon,will always be with you,because my appa is the best!"


"tsk,the best?if she new what her father really is...just a damn coward who can't even help his friend"


"i wanted to help our military force,so they could better serve our country,the country where she and her mother lives,yet,i can't do anything,aish..."kang chul looked at Agrus and said"let me help you,i am begging you i really am trying my best and if this...won't work either then..."


"what,to finally kill myself?"


"just kill me instead"


"what?!"


"what kind of doctor am i if i can't even help a friend?"


"wa!little what was all that about,you daughter...you just said that to me and still want to leave her behind?sure you are a coward...aish...fine!give that thing!at most i will really just die"


"are you...for real?"


"yes!now move before i change my mind!"


"ok!"chul inject the medicine,he felt a lot more pain than when they gave him that strange liquind


"YAAAAAAAAAAAA!,WHAT THE HECK DID YOU GIVE ME?!"he screamed from the pain"i know,it must hurt but that means it's working,just resist a little more"after like 30 minutes,Agrus collapsed.The next day when he woke up he found himself a lot better.


"good morning,my friend"said chul


"chul?"


"where you able to sleep?"


"...yes i slept,after so much time,i was finally able to sleep"


"i am glad,let me see you"he visited him"it seemed like it's working,you aren't ,showing sign of decaying as fast as before,in fact it almost stopped"


"it almost,what do you mean?"


"that as you get old,the skin will automatically degenerate more,i can't do anything about that,by the way do you still feel the pain?"


"hu?now that you mention it,i don't,what did you give me?"


"just something like pain killers,but stronger,i mixed some of it's principles with the medicine it was able to stop the pain,that's why you felt all that pain yesterday,it was it's way to fight the previous medicine"


"i see,wow...thanks kang"he smiled and then said,"don't mention it...if i could came up with this faster i could have stopped the decaying before,and your skin wouldn't have to become like this"


"it's ok,i am already grateful"


END OF FLASH BACK


"...after that,i saw him some other times,we came here and found a good place for me to hide,i asked how things where at the base but he just said not too well and that he has to go back.After that,i never saw him again,i tought he forgot about me,ahahah,but when you told me everything,i was speachless"


"so that's what happened"si jin goes near mo yeon"are you ok?"he asked concerned while grabbing her hand"i am fine,i finally know,that something was wrong and that i was right...wait,you said that even yoo si jin and the others are in danger?"asked mo yeon concerned"that i don't know,are they giving you guys some kind of medicine or vitamins?"


"no,nothing like that"


"i see,vaccination or the likes?"


"neither...maybe they stopped?"


"i don't think,but what happened that time and with all the things that happened maybe they are doing something in secret and maybe they aren't using soldiers anymore"


"what do you mean?"


"sigh,i don't know what i am saying either,but what i am sure about is that they haven't stopped and that Agus"


"what about him?"asked si jin


"the fact that he approached her means that he know something and i think i heard about him but i don't remember well"


"it's okay,don't worry and thanks for everything"said mo yeon"ok,i think it's better for us to go back,i have to check on the soldiers and si jin must go too"


"dae"she looked at Agrus for awhile and then turned around when Agrus said"be proud of him,little mo yeon,he wanted to make a better country for you to live in"


"...if i wasn't proud of him,do you think i will be doing all this now?"


Agrus just smiled and then said"by the way,si jin,in the end you choose his daughter,i can already imagine what he will say"


"that i am the pefect son in law,that i am perfect and good looking,sigh,i am the dream of every father"he said proud of himself


"ahahah,no"


"what?"


"i don't think he would have left his daughter to a man who tried to flirt with every beautiful girl he came across to"he looked at mo yeon and said"the last time he was here in Albanian i saw him and his friends with some albanian girls,he was really confortable putting his arm around her waist"


"what?"she glared at si jin"ya,it's not true!"si jin look at mo yeon"mo yeon it's not true really"she didn't say anything just let his hand go and left


"omo,where are you going?mo yeon,dear,it's not true!"si jin look back at Agrus"what?i just said that to imform her,you know she would have asked anyway,women are like that"


"ya!you did it on purpose!"


"so what?i still think she is too good for you"


"ya!"


"ahahah,let's say this,i am someone who new her father and i think i will take her father place since i am sure he wouldn't like you"


"what?!"


"be prepared,i am not going to give her easily to you"


"ya!you must have something wrong!aish"si jin run to her


"ahahahah,still i have to see if you are good enough for his daughter,right,little kang?"said Agrus


Meanwhile si jin run after mo yeon


"mo yeon!it's not like that! really!belive me"he said shouting before the soldiers"here we go again,what do you think appened this time?"


"who kows?by the way,wasn't he injuried?how can he run like that?"


"when it comes to our pretty doctor he seems to forget everything"


"YA!100 LAPS RIGHT,NOW!STOP THE CHIT CHAT,FROM NOW ON YOU WILL BE CALLED STUPID IDIOTS!"


"DAE SIR!"


"sigh,i really want myung joo here...what the hell are they doing now?aish...DON'T STOP ,THE ONE WHO STOPS WILL RUN TONIGHT ARASSO!"


Meanwhile,mo yeon is now in theyr room before going to Agrus she already moved her things but after earing that si jin is just a flirt she now want to go back into her room so she start to fold her things


"ya,don't be like this,ok!he was joking"


"ah!joking,looking at how fast you tried to flirt with me,i think it's more than possible"


"no,seriously,it's not like that,he must have seen wrong"he tried to reason her


"o,even seo dae yeon?"


"dae!he most of all,o look do i seem like suc a flirtatuos man to you?"


"...dae"she said plainly and then started to pack again"what are you doing?"


"can't you see?i am going back to my room,this is too much,tsk,i even trusted you,but as a boyfriend you really !"


"aigo,seriously nothing happened"she turned around and said pointing her finger to his face"ah!see,so you flirted with an albanian girl!"


"a..."


"no use to be like that,tell me the truth or i will move out for real"


"..."


"cmon"he looked at her hesitantly"...i...a!i just remembered i have something to do,bye-"


"where are you going?tell me the truth"


"it's the truth nothing happened"


"wow,you don't even care that i am going to go back in my room?i wonder what happened then,gasp!could you..."she put her hand to "i can't belive it"


"what?no,watever thing you are thinking it's wrong!"


"as if!and what am i thinking?hu?"


"that...anyway it didn't happen"


"ya!"she hit his leg"ya!ouwie,i am hurt!"


"omo,o my,sorry!did i hurt you really bad?"


"dae!"


"o really?you deserve it,she turn around  but was stopped by si jin"let me go right now"she said


"i don't want to,do you think i am crazy?either way even if you go to your room i can enter  anyway,you can't escape me"


"wow,what do you want to do?that's arrassment"


"no,arrassment is what i am about to do"


"wha-"she was pulled by him on the bed"ya,what are you intending to do?"


"kiss you?"


"do you think i will let you?"


"mmm,i think you will"


"well you are wrong,before i hurt your precious parts get up right now"


"i don't want to,also it really wasn't like that"


"then why aren't you saying anything?"he smile and then say"because i like seeing you being jealous of me"she pouted and looked the other way"ooo,so you are inviting me"


"hu?"she looked at him confused when she feel his lips on her neck"ya!what are you doing"he didnt reply and kept on doing what he was doing while she tried to resist at first he was holding her arms and stopped her"ya!"he kept on kissing that spot till leaving a mark on her neck.After he finished he looked at her smiling and she was still pouting but he then continued to kiss her this time on her jaw and then her ear "s-si jin!..."her heart started to beat faster  and then si jin said"what?"she wanted to protest but si jin closed with his and kissed her,mo yeon didn't fight tought,instead she kissed him back,at that he stopped holding her wrist and just touched herback to bring her closer to him and mo yeon on the other end put her arms around his back too,they never stopped the kiss ,when all of a sudden si jin stopped when he realized he was going to touch somewhere else"let's stop here"


"what?"


"do you want to continue?if you want i can"


"aish"


"mpfff,i am sorry,i just want to be a good son in law?"then she became serious"i was really worried i know that you aren't alright after you heard that,i know you where about to cry"si jin said"it's not true"she said while tears started to pour,then si jin openned his arms and said"come mo yeon,i am here"kang mo yeon looking at him,hug him suddenly and start to cry,like never before,"it's ok,you are not alone,you are not"she kept on crying,then after awhile si jin said"are you ok now?"


"sniff,thanks but,we didn't finish our talk from before"she said while staying in his arms with her face buried in his chest,at that remark si jin just hugged her tighter and smiled"aigo my jealous girlfriend"


"by the way...are you sure you didn't do anything with that girl before?"


"hu?no"she then looked at him a little suspicious"what about with other girls,korean i bet"


"hu?what,who did you take me for!"


"answer me"


"well if you are asking if i did it in the past then-"


"what?you did it before?"he was confused"mo yeon,c-"she pushes him away"damn you!i was about to give myself to you and you already did it with someone else?!aish!"she takes her things and run out of the door in her room direction while si jin runs after her.


"mo yeon?"


"myung joo?"si jin and mo yeonwhere schoked by it,then myung joo said"ooo,could he be-"mo yeon left fall down all her things on the ground because she had to stop myung joo from talking"let's go in my room,myung joo!"she takes her friends and goes inside her room after that she goes outside and take her things who fell on the ground and bring them inside.


Si jin scratch his head,a little embarrassed"aio...what the hell,so she was about to...give herself to me?aish,i restrained myself too much...it's hard being an honorable man...she is too tempting,how can she not understand me?"he then went in his room took his military suit and goes down in the barracks,taking his walkie talkie"seo dae yeon"


"dae ,big boss"


"you flower is here"


"i don't like flowers idiot"


"just ,who is the idiot here,ya,your flower kindnapped mine when we where having a crucial conversation"


"what are you saying,did you become senile all of a sudden,talking about flowers?-my flower?"


"dae,who is senile now?"


"myung joo?"


"congratulations,stupid idiot"


"aish,why didn't you tell me earlier?!"


"shut up,still now you can't do anything,because she kidnapped my flower,aish.


Meanwhile in mo yeon's room


"aish"she threw her pillow to the wall that confine with si jin'sroom"what are you doing?what did that poor pillow ever do to you?"


"shut up!if only you knew"


"what?"


"he already did it with someone else!"


"mmm?what?who?"


"aish!yoo si jin!that...you know...that"


"gosh when it's about him you really go back to an innocient idiot"


"YA!"


"what's so bad about it?he had ?he is 31 so it's normal for him to have experienced it,well for you it's a different matter"


"what are you saying?!"


"or did he make love"


"what the difference!?"


"there is and calm down...wow,you really like him a lot"she became red"dae!yes i like him a lot!"


"mpfff,anyway why are you asking?"


"because..."


"don't tell me you are interested in it?well it's just normal"


"ya!"


"o please,what about it?aren't you his girlfriend?"


"dae,so what?he won't do it"


"who si jin?don't be stupid,i can see it from miles away how much he desire you"mo yeon became bright red"omo how cute!"myung joo pinches her cheeks"then why did he stop?i bet it's because he isn't so interested in me"


"aigo i said that's not possible,just where the heck where you looking at?sigh...then if you are so much worried about it,why don't you just seduce him?"she said with a smirk on her face


"what are you saying?!i can't"


"why not?i can tell just how much you..."myung jo try to pull mo yeon shirt"ya!what are you doing!"


"ahahahha,that's what you want to do to si jin right?"


"..."


"you are not denying it,then...tomorrow let's go and buy something for you and for me too,maybe this time i will be able to hook seo dae yeon,mpfff,call?"kang mo yeon look at her friend determined and then say"call!operation y underwear!"


Meanwhile si jin and seo dae yeon are in the barracks talking to the soldiers when they start to sneeze at the same time


"acciu!"


"acciu!,my gosh i have goosemups all over i wonder why?"said si jin


"maybe because your girlfriend is cursing at you know"


"tsk then what about you?it's strange that your myung joo still didn't came to say hi to you"seo dae yeong and si jin looked at each other with a challenging expression and the n gave up.


"sigh"the both of them then looked down hoplessly not knowing what was about to come to them.

 

 

HI EVERYONE,HERE A NEW CHAPTER LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK ABOUT IT PLEASE AND THANKS YOU FOR READING!^^