14

I am back




CHAPTER 14


Kang mo yeon, yoo si jin,seo dae yeon and miung joo,finished theyr work at the base and then with Agrus leading them theyheaded towards his old house. After they arrived what they saw was exactly what they expected just a burned house,little remained and they did know where tostart.


"wow,are you guys sure that here we will be able to find something?"asked myung joo


"well if little kang wrote that and more importantly if we did the right thing we will surely find something here"said Agrus


"mmm,ok let's start searching, mo yeon w-"si jin looks to where she was supposed to be was she wasn't there,he looked around and she was already entering the house,everyone looked at her speachless and she looked them back"what are you guys looking at let's go already"


"no,you...ya!can't you wait for us'seriously"said si jin


"aigo,big bosshi,i am not one of your soldier i don't take order from you,biane"she joked"aish,if you where a soldier of mine you will have been doing 100 laps already,ya!don't go alone and wait us!or else i am going to tye you to my wrist arasso?"


"try it if you can"


"aigo,i am able to do it"he said while walking to her


"ya,ya,guys stop it,later with your stupid couple talk,anyway we should be careful around here,little kang,si jin is right don't go alone ok?"


mo yeon then said"i am waiting,already so faster dear my friends,also big boss,are you taking a walk in the park that you are so slow?"she joked again"waaa,look at this ya!"si jin bring her in his arms"i wonder where you will go now"


"ya!let me go!you brute"


"so happy,i feel realized now,let's go guys"he said all happy,while the other 3 looked at them shaking theyr heads"are they always like this?"asked Agrus


"don't ask,i refuse to belive that this idiot is my captain"he answer with his robotic face,Agrus smiled a little but then myung joo said"it's good that they are like this,i cann see that mo yeon is eager to know the truth and that she is trying her best to hide her sadness, after earing what she did all these years i just think that she is putting a strong front now,she is only faking,i don't think right now she is in the mood to joke around.I am glad si jin is with her,anyway let's follow them or else we will loose those two.


Meanwhile mo yeon and si jin


"ok,now let me down"


"promise me you won't do anything stupid"


"..."


"so?"


"arasso!,i won't go anywhere alone ok?"


"fine,i won't ask you to hold my hand becsuse we will need both hands to search just pay attention not to hurt yourself"


"of course,i know,now let me down please"


"...thinking again,i don't want to"


"...why?!"


"give me a kiss and i will let go"


"how about i bite your nose?stop being like this"


"aigo,this hurts my feelings my girlfrind rejected me"she seriousl y said"...later,later si jin,i will do what you ask me i promise,but now...please let me down"


Si jin became serious and waited a few seconds before answering"...ok...i will let you go,just stay where i can see you"


"ok"he then let's her go"by the way,i will take your"i will what you ask me" seriously,be prepared"


"focus big boss,focus"


"dae"


The other 3 finally arerived where mo yeon and si jin where and Agrus said"ok,let's start from where he usually,went"


"what do you mean?"


"when i was in the stage of stopping the skin to degenerate he made one of my living room like a hospital room,i don't thing there will be something now but let's search there"


"fortunately it's around the corner,your house wasn't big"said seo dae yeon


"of course i was a single man,why would i need a big house"


"poor you Agrus,i bet you wheren't married because your breath stink"said si jin while looking around but then mo yeon hit his head"OW,YA!"


"Si jin ssi,if you don't want to stay single too shut the hell up and don't tease Agrus,ok"she said smiling"ya,you are treating me like a child!"


"you seem a child now and i don't want my boyfriend to act like a child ok?focus, focus"


"aish"he pouted"


"ahahaha"agrus laughed"by the way we are here"


"gosh there is nothing left"said myung joo"of course,there was a fire in the end"mo yeong said trying to look around,with a sad expression she said"i didn't expect much anyway...let's go out,we won't be able to find anything in a burned house,even if he left something here,it's impossible to find here"si jin looked at her sadly and then patted her head surprising here"hey kid don't pout"she looked at him"what did you call me?"he smiled and said"kid"


"ya!-"


"anyway,if it isn't inside let's search outside,since we are here"said si jin,he then looked at her"where is the girl,who tenaciously searched for years?you came till here,are you giving up already?"a bit revieved from his words and grateful too she said"no,i am not going to give up,it was never my intention.Fine let's go outside maybe we can find some clues"they headed outside when kang mo yeon's eyes acidentally see something in the wall"wait guys,help me take out this thing"it seemed like the corner of the wall was cut and something was put in it"they tryed hard and finally where able to take out a box fromthe wall"hey,isn't this thing too well kept?even if it was in the was,it must have been damaged in some way,how can it be?like this?"


"gosh,i can't belive it,he came here after the fire?"said mo yeong"what?"asked Agrus"look!this box,it was new,here is written when it was brought,he seemed in a rush"


"my gosh,but wasn't he kidnapped?"


"mmm,beat me,i don't know"said myung joo"wait...maybe when he said to us he was going to the military base he didn't go,maybe he came here,since he knew what they would do to him"


"he was able to secure this little box but in the end he was captured"said seo dae ,yeon"ok,let's stop all the talk let's what's inside"said myung joo"


"right"mo yeon open the box and inside is full of documents"what's this?"asked si jin"this is research...but this isn't my father writing"then agrus looked at one of the file and saw his name"Agrus,this is mine,it means that these are the research they did on us,at the time!"


"what seriously?"said mo yeon"these must be the name of the others"at the end of every file there was a paper,on it there was a sentence"failed experiment,we killed him,we will use this new discovery for a good use the next time"this was written on every paper,when Agrus looked at them started to get mad"BASTARDS!SO IN THE END THEY,KILLED THEM ALL!"we where all sad and we couldn't really say anything to him.When we tought that we found everything a little diary was at the end of the box"this is my my father's writing"she looked at every page and found out that he was searching for a way to help agrus.


IN THE DIARY


I am trying my best to help Agrus but every time i am at a death spot,i don't know what to do.


NEXT PAGE


After month of research i think i found the cure for him,but it won't make him come back to normal,also this is only for him speciphically no one can take this medication.


NEXT PAGE


I am trying my best to find the other soldiers and help them like with Agrus,but a lot of time passed already i don't think any of them is still alive,still i want to at least find theyr corpse and give them back to their family.


NEXT PAGE AFTER 3 MONTH


Yesterday i sneaked in the laboratory,god knows how i was able to go inside,anyway,i found all the file of my friends and as i supposed they are all dead,damn it,it seemed like they weren't able to escape like happened with Agrus,gosh it seemed as if they where only rat od a lab,damn bastards! later i saw a little with box,inside was full of ice and some samples,it seemed like they where about to take them away,the preparation wasn't over so they are still only in this box,but it was enough for me. I took the whole box the files and wathever i tought it was good for my research,fortunately i brouth a big bag.The day before they called me at my house my wife answered,they wanted me to show up at the base but i didn't,i just had to take at least some more information and i was able to.After that i they found out that everything disappeared,a week later i found out that they said to my family that i suicided but it wasn't true,they had to do that so that when they will find me,everything will be already taken care of.


NEXT PAGE


I am in albania,i came for Agrus fortunately he is fine now,he is trying hard to leave,i had to let him stay away from his house so i told him not to go there anymore.It's an isolated place and if they found him there will be no way to escape for Agrus,so i told him that they burned his house,but the one that burne the house was me.And in the ruin i am going to hide this box,here is everything that i found out till,now.The enemy are still searching for me and i am not going to hide anymore,i am gonna go to them on my own.I am sorry for my family but this is what i choose to do,at least in my death i want to know the truth.Captain it seems i am gonna come sooner than expected.


"wow,what a great person dad,you went there on your own volition?..."


I have one last hope,it's this box,i hope that the one who is reading this right now is the person i am hoping for. My daughter,kang mo yeon.If it's you that are reading this,please forgive me, i know it's not right of me to give this task to you,but in the end i am sure you would have done something anyway,you are smart daughter...i know you will find the right way. If you ar here agrus is with you,friend protect her.Also dear mo yeon,please forgive me,forgive this dad,who instead of walking you the altar,it's making you walk into a road full of danger and sadness.If you are sad for me,please don't be,make them sorry instead,i hope you will be happy when everything ends.Say to your mother that i love her and to think of her happiness.


After mo yeon read the important part aloud she pass the letter to si jin"for you"


"hu?for me?"he asked confused,she nodded and went went outside


By the way there is something i can do for you,as a father. If you have a boyfriend i have some words for him"ya,don't tread her badly because i am not around,i am still her father and i will know when she scries for you,i will make sure to make lightning struck your head and make you bald!" end of a father speach,ahahaha"mo yeon stayed speachless " also,please,take care of her and stay by her side forever,don't let her be alone,don't leave her, like i did"si jin just read the letter and then closed it and then said,"let's go home,we already found what we where seaching for"


"dae" everyone said looking at mo yeon who is holding the box in her hands looking outside the wondow's car."mo yeon are you ok?"asked Agrus,she turned round then said "i am fine, unexpectly,Agrus tomorrow i will come to you again,if the others aren't busy they can come with me"


"of course i will come with you"said myung joo while si jin remained silent and just looked at her. After they drove to Agrus house they headed to they base,seo dae yeon and myung joo went in their room and si jin and mo yeon did too but then she said"i am going out for awhile"she was already outside the base under the tree,si jin looked at her from the window"sigh,tsk,tsk,tsk,aboji,this girl"he then walk out of the room and run to where she is. Mo yeon is looking at the stars,sitting on a bench with an angry expression"are you cursing your father now?"she was surprised and turned around instinctlively,si jin was behind her"dae,i am,tsk how dare her say that,he was cush an idiot,if i had to search the truth anyway why could he not ask me back then maybe all this wouldn't have happened"


"...aigo"he gently takes her hand make her get up,he lead her while walking"your father sure was something, i am now going to answer to him,cough" she confused and a little happy said "dear father in law,first thanks for making her born into this world,second i will have my hair intact till i am old because i will not make her sad or cry,but you did instead,tsk, i can't make you bald tought"


"mpfff"she laughed a little,they keep on walking toward the entrance of the base,still hand in hand he turn around to look at her"ya,look ahead or you will fall"she said smiling


"three,it doesn't matter if you won't be able to walk her on the aisle,no matter what,you are still there with her..."then they reached theyr oom,he open it and then old her face gently "when i will marry her...i will never let her go,i won't keep secret from her,since i am sure she will found them out anyway"she smiled "when i will marry her...i will make her happy"she started to cry a little moved by what he said,he smiled and then wiped her tears "we will be happy,always together" she smiled a little embarrassed,mo yeon him on the chest"mpfff,ya,are you going to propose to me?"


"wae?if i do?"


"it's too soon now-"


"GASP!,are you rejecting my proposal even before i do it?this hurt even more than a bullet in my heart"she smiled "heartless girlfriend"ahahah"he then kissed her"i think it's time for you to do what i want,doctor kang"she smiling said"what do you want me to do?"


"mmm...first kiss me"


"sure big boss"


"call my name"he wispered"dae,yoo si jin"she go closer to his face and then kiss him"wow,that was a really good kiss...i want more"he pulled her closer,he is holding her and start to touch her back wanting to pull off her shirt and then stops"hey those underwear,do you want to wear them? i am curious"he wispered"ya!"he kissed her again,one day,you will wear them"he says while kissing her neck finally pulling off her shirt"it's a waste of money if you don't right?"she moans a little and then kiss him too,when he finally pull his military clothes off,then bring her on the bed,and hop on top of her,taking her bra off"you are beautiful"he say in a lower voice,mo yeon takes his face in hers"sorry i won't wear them,someone told me i am fine just as i am"


"i know,but i am curious-"she then kiss him gently at first and then she deepen the kiss,after that she kiss his ear"i won't"then she kiss him on the chest and his jaw,making him moan.After that they finally make love to each other"lower the voice my love myung joo is in the other room"she hugs him tightly"s-shut up,it's not my fault"she say while hiding in his chest holding him tight"he smied while looking at her"it's my fault then,i will keep on being guilty till the end"he said going for another round kissing her all over.Mo yeon was breathing heavly and tryed to control her moan"mpfff,should i help you?"she didn't answer as pleasure spread around her body"you are doing ,...mmm,on purpose"she said trying not to moan to much but si jin didn't spare her"i will help you then since i am a good boyfriend"he hygged her tightly,theyr body are even morecloser and the action is even more than before"si jin! pant...you said you would help..."


"i am...mmm,mo yeon"he said as she was about to moan againhe kissed her again and again,she pulled him closer and si jin was holding her back.In the end they came at the same time. The next day when si jin woke up mo yeon wasn't in the bedroom"hu?mo yeon?"he heard the sound of the shower in the bathroom,he walk there to see if she was really in the bathroom and she was there with her wonderful body,full of love marks,he goes to her and hug her from behind after she wore the towel around her body"ya!get off"but he won't budge"why weren't you near me?i was worried"


"and i was angry,i still am"


"wae?"he said confused"what?ya!what will i say to myung joo?"then he finally understood,he smirked and kissed her neck"wae?did something happenen?"


"you said you would help but instead you-"


"i what?weren't you the one who moan-"


"ya!"she hit him"ahahah,but it's the truth,was i that good?"


"aish,let me go"


"answer me,you said you will do what i want remember?"


"it was only up to yesterday"she sayd annoyed"mmm,no,you didn't say when i could stop,so today too,do what i say,answr me"he smirked"aish...d-dae!you...aish,you know, aigo,i can't say anymore!"she tries to run but he smiled and take her in his arms,then he say"i will stay with you forever,don't worry,so you stay with me forever too...kang mo yeon"surprised at first she hugged him and then smiling she said"of course"then she kissed his lips and he answered back.


I MY DEAR READERS,I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER,SORRY FOR THE ERRORS,I REALLY DON'T HAVE THE WILL TO READ IT AGAIN SO PLEASE WITH ME,SORRY FOR THE ERRORS ^^