special chapter and surprise

I am back


Special chapter the gealous si jin and surprise


SJ POV


Finally we are offial, our families know about us and the fact that we want to get married,in reality i really can't wait anymore,why? because this is torture!.


This woman, Kang mo yeon,she is a doctor and pretty famous too,in korea and overseas,she already was before coming back but now,after we have revealed the truth about her father and about the corruption of a part of the military force she is even more famous. People started to invite her in a lot of tv programs and because of the fact that she had to open her own hospital she couldn't say no. It's been a year,now, since she opened her hospital,she only took in professionals and people with passion, she always check as much as possible the doctors and nurses, new and old that come and goes in her hospital,she is like a cop,that's why her hospital is always full and i am happy for her but...not for me.


She is so famous that not only girls and so on know and admire her as if she was some kind of idol but guys?gosh there are too many,who always want to make a move at her,sometimes i don't know if she does it on purpose.It's been awhile since we came back from america and we still didn't spent time together properly,even less some quality. Time,she is always busy and even if i spent more time in korea now and have more free time,when needed i am even more busy than before,like what happened lately,because of some politicians,later because of new strategies to protect the country,or times it's just because of other reasons,in other words it's almost been 3 weeks since we have been with each other properly. I am always worried for her,because she is too beautiful and it's driving me crazy knowing that i won't have her under my eyes at all times,sigh...i miss so much the times when she was the doctor of our squad,those times where the best even if we had to do dangerous things,but at least i could see her every day,now that everything ended i should be happy but i am not all that happy because of her...she once told me i make her a mess but she is the one who always makes me a mess!.


I want to marry her no matter what,so we will have more quality time and more time to spent together,but we still didn't even decided when to marry!aish!...she is so cruel really,i know she loves me and she always made it clear to me but it's not enough,i always wonder what she is doing and i feel jealous all the time like today for exemple,some patients seems to have forgotten that she isn't single but is a married woman,i mean almost married...aish.


Today i had the day free and mo yeon only had to work in the morning because the rest of her work can be done at home,she said that she wants to spent more time with me so she decided to do her work at home i am so happy. I told her i will go to the hospital and pick her up,i can't forget her happy face when she told me,she missed me a lot,i also want to talk about our marriage but,i think it's better if i propose to her, today i will propose,i bet she will be happy,in any case,it's alright seeing her smile at me like that is already enough.


So i went out of work and headed to her hospital,mo yeon is not like every other person who open a hospital and that's it,she still always visit some patients and do surgeries when needed,that's why i always go in the emergency room first and then later ask if she has surgeries and only in the last i will go in her office...when she isn't there her vice takes care of the hospital and that's her best friend,that's right it isnt's only her but all of her friends who worked in the Ahesang hospital,now work for her,in better positions,the positions that mo yeon always tought they deserved,sigh she is so kind too.


Anyway,today i didn't have to search all the hospital to find her because she was in the emergency room,i waited for her to finish talking to someone but she saw me first,her smile after seeing me is always such a sight,she is always so happy,well i am so handsome,of course, she is so in love with me.


"si jin!" she said,then i smiled and waved my hand at her


"ok,i will check them later,bring them to my office,i have to go now" she finished talking and run towards me.As the director and owner of the hospital she must behave but in the end her personality is always so bright and she can't really hide it can she?still she must refrain herself from being sweet with me,that's something i really hate,sigh.


"si jin,you are here already?"


"of course,i miss you too much to waste time" she smiled at me


"si jin...you can't do that,it makes me want to hug you"


"only that?" i said teasing her


"that's a secret"


"mpfff"


"ok,let's go to my office i have something to take before going back"


"o the paperwork?"


"dae,i had some spare time and did some of them already,so i just have a little to do"


"fantastic,now we can have more time to ourselves"


"dae"she answered all happy,as we walked i notice that she tryed to grab my hand,she was so cute,i chuckled a little


"mpfff,what are you trying to do?"


"i want to hold hands with you"


"then here take it,but won't people say something?" then she took my hand suddenly surprising me "who cares,we are only holding hands,but just to be safe come closer"


"hu?" after i go closer she put our linked hands in her gown pocket,fascinating really.


"i am impressed,do you really think that people won't find out?"


"we are near the office anyway"she said smiling


"we arrived"i said and she opened the door,we have gone inside and then she closed the door.


"here we are,wait a while and let me take the paperwork" she try to go where the chair is but i couldn't wait anymore,i grab her hand and pull her to me


"where do you think you are going?" i said smiling pulling her even closer


"aigo,what are you doing now,dear si jin ssi?"she asked with her teasing smile


"capturing you? you are a suspect so i have to interrogate you,it's going to be really hard" i said and then i kiss her tenderly while she give back all the kiss i give her. After we breack the kiss she say


"what a strange way to interrogate me,but i like it" we smile at each other then i put her on the table in her office and she link her arms around my neck, then we start to kiss again and this time she is the one to kiss me more deeply.


"wow,what was this?"


"i am just showing you my way to cooperate in the investigation,aren't i a perfect citizen?" she said smiling and when i am starting to kiss her again,someone nock at the door


"tok tok"


"damn,sorry si jin" she apologize,but of course i understand her,so i just smile


 "it's ok, we have time" i said to her,she look at me a little sad and then let me go,i help her get down of the table


"yes,i am coming" she fix herself a bit and then open the door.


"hi director" say to her a man in his 30 smiling at her


"you are?" she asked


"o yea i am a doctor sent from the beijin hospital"


"aaa, sure come in"


"thanks"


"si jin sorry,see you later"


"sure" i get out but i could see that man,his eyes where so damn happy to see her,they where like,hearts. Our eyes met for awhile and he smirked at me, he seriously piss me off.






An our later, she ended the meeting with him and they get out together smiling at each other and then he left.


"and who is that man?"


"o just a doctor,his name is myung gi"


"tsk, what an ugly name"


"what happened to you now? "she asked


"nothing"i was upset but in the end i tryed not to let it show


"ahahah"she then say


"let's go captain" i look at her


"ya,i am not a captain anymore you know"


"i know,don't pout like a child now"


"tsk" i grab her hand and went out of the hospital when all of a sudden choi min ji, a friend of mo yeon that is a nurse too say


"wait,doctor kang mo yeon!"


she suddenly turn to the girl "what is it?something is wrong?" asked mo yeon worried


"there are patients is the emergency room"


"ok,it seems like i am needed" she look at me apologetically and i can't do anything but let her go. With a smile on my face i say


"it's ok,go,i will wait for you"


"are you sure? i don't know how much time i will need"


"don't worry,i will wait" she give me a peck on the lips and then run off to the emergency room and i go with her too


"so,what is the emergency?" she ask while taking the steteoscope


"here they arethey want only you sorry"


"sigh,ok,"she wisper,then walk closer to them


"they are?" say mo yeon,curious i go closer to her and see like 3 good loking boys who seems like actors


"wow! isn't she the pretty and brave doctor kang mo yeon?" say one of them,i already can't stand this guy,did i mention that some people come in the hospital on purpose only to see her? crazy right?


"dae,i am kang mo yeon and you are..."she look at the chart but he answer first ji soo,my name is ji soo and i am an actor"


"mmm,wow,so you are an actor so i bet you are too guys?"


"dae"say another one"my name is kang ha neul,but...doctor you don't know who we are?"


"sorry,i am always busy and i don't really have time to watch tv much these days,so..."


"i see" ahahah,how humiliating must they feel now,their crush doesn't know who they are ahahah priceless


"so let's see,what's the problem?"she asked when suddenly i hear a familiar voice


"si jin?" one of the guys said,i turned to the voice and see a face i really can't stand "lee jung ki?"


"dae,what are you doing here?" sigh,this guy here is a long time lost friend, we were really close before,but then we started to fight for everything and in the end we have gone our separate ways, he was really unplesant. When he became an actor he started to be all full of himself.


"...i have my reasons,what about you?" i asked with a fake smile


"tsk,tsk,tsk,that smile is always the same"


"do you know each other asked mo yeon who was starting to see one of the actors"


"dae,a little" i answered


"tsk,just a little hu?"


"ok,now let's see...kang ah neul ssi,where did you hurt yourself?"


"o my shoulder,it hurts"


"ok,let me see,undress please"


"ok,here" he started to smile from ear to ear like a teenager,what the hell,after i heard the words undress i had the urge to just let him lifeless on the ground


"just a little scratch with some bruises"


"only that?thanks god so i don't need any suture?"


"fortunately you don't need any"


"thanks doctor" after she positioned behind him to disinfect the part where he was hurt i could see him blush


"ok,it's done now" you can put the shirt on now"


"ok thanks"


"no problem,try to be careful from now on ok?" then she pass on doing that ji soo


"so ji soo,what about you? "


"it's my arm"


"arm?mmm...it's disclocated we have to put it back"


"what?!"


"it must hurt a lot,you were good to hide the pain"


he smiled a little but his smiled was pained"dae,it really hurts"


"i am sorry for that,now please,take this inside your mouth" it was something they give to a patient to bite when in this situations"it's going to hurt,but i will be quick so don't worry ok?"


"dae"


"ok,1,2-"suddenly really fast she put back the bone


"ngggggg!!! shout the boy


"3"she then said


"shouldn't you have waited at 3 mo yeon?" i asked


"well it was just a trick,this way he would have been less aware,waiting even one more second must have felt really long this way it ended a second earlier" she smiled at the guy "how are you feeling now ji soo?" she asked smiling


"gosh,it doesn't hurt anymore,it really doesn't! doctor kang mo yeon,you are not only beautiful but really good too"


"it's nothing,but try not to put too much strenght at least for 3 hours,just to be sure and pay attention to what you do even if you don't feel pain anymore"


"ok,thanks" he said after holding her two hands, my gosh! what the hell is he doing!? i started to walk there but then i stopped


"thanks,but now please let me go,i have to help your friend too"


"ok" he smiled like an idiot,but she was good, fast and merciless my mo yeon,ahahah but now,she has to visit the one i am more worried about. Back in the days he was a womanizer and i heard that now he worsened,damn him.


"si jin i heard you have a fiance now? i wonder who she is?" he smirked in a really hateful way


"dae and please don't wonder about my girlfriend" i say while looking at mo yeon but i think he noticed it.


"ok,now it's your turn where did you hurt yourself?"


"my leg and my forehead"


"the leg,mmm...you need stiches,just a few,but you do need them,ok lay on the bed" she take the tool and then say"it's going to stink"


"o if a beautiful woman like you does it i am sure i won't feel any pain"


 how hateful that man saying that to herhurt him!"not sure about that"


"ya,stop the idiocy, flirting when you shouldn't?"


"tsk,what's wrong about that?"


"you-"


"ok guys,stop it,we are in my hospital remember?"


"tsk" i say while crossing my arms


"that's right,si jin ssi" he said smiling


"you too lee jiun gi ssi,stop it will you?..."


"ok then" after awhile she sopped


"ok,i finished,now get up and let me see the wound on the forehead"


"sure" he does as she told him,they are now only inches away and i can't stand all that anymore,look at the way that he is looking at her!


"fortunately you don't need too much stiches so it won't leave abig scar, lucky you i am good with this, but still you lost some blood so make sure to pay attention" she say but he still look at her


smiling he say "do you have a boyfrind doctor kang?"


"dae" i smiled so happily after earing that and lee jung ki and my eyes met, i think he understood it and i don't like his smirk


"i see,then why don't you broke up with him and stay with me instead"


"what-" i said but i was interrupted by the other two,that kang ah neul said


"yung, it's not right,you are bad,she should be with me instead,you won't regret it" then the other said


"you two must be crazy! i am the one she should be with" i really can't take it anymore,i can't even scream now because we are at the hospital


" i don't think you two will be good,you are still children" said lee jung gi.


"ahahah,thanks for this,i must be really pretty" you are that's why be more aware! also i am here too!


"doctor kang,are you taking too much for that?" i said a little pissed


"si jin, the doctor is just too mesmerised by me" he then smirked and said


"doctor kang why don't you go out with me,just a dinner hu?"


"no thanks i have things to do" then he became serious and look at her


"you are beautiful doctor kang"lee jung gi then bring his hand up to her face and with the other he bring her close circling her back


"let me just see you closer-" she was startled


"stop it now,that's enough" i say bringing her away from him with a stern face


"si jin?" she said surprised


"she is my girlfriend so refrain from doing those things, or i will make it so that you will never be able to show your face in tv" then i looked at min ji.


"min ji ssi,take care of these people ,me and doctor kang are leaving" i say to her as if i was the doctor in charge.


"wait si jin!" i didn't answer and just take her out before everyone eyes,with a stern face


"si jin!,si jin! wait!" i finally stop in front of the car and look at her


"si jin,are you angry?why are you doing this?" she ask concerned and confused,tsk i can't belive it,how can she.


"why?are you serious? why didn't you say anything to them?"


"but i did,i told them i have a boyfriend"


"but they didn't stop shouldn't you have been more direct? curegu,what about lee jung gi? didn't you see he almost kissed you?!"


"si jin,i was startled,i was about to push him away but you came before i could" she tryed to explain.


"that's right!i wonder what would have happened if i wasn't there" i am seriously angry


"calm down,si jin, don't be like this"


"would you be able to calm down if you where in my shoes? everywhere you go,guys are always trying to flirt with you when i am not there i try to finish my job as soon as possible to come to you and when i can't see you my mind is always thinking of you,it's even hard to concentrate!"


"si jin,i feel the same,you are always full of women and-"


"that's different,i never would cheat on you"


"wait...are you saying when we don't see each other i cheat on you?" at that moment i stopped,i said too much,but i was angry


"that's not what i meant..."


"no?then i wonder what you are going to think when i will say to you that we won't be able to see each other for an entire week" my world crumbled.


"...what?" i said


"...dae,i am sorry that's why i wanted to stay with you today,but it seems like you don't belive in me" she said pissed


"...no,it's not like like that"


"i think it is-"but then i stop her with a kiss


"si jin-" i look at her


"it's because i love you,you drive me crazy...mo yeon...do you love me?" she then take my face and kiss me.


"of course i do...little kid"


"it's not you that i don't belive,it's just that men are wolves,i would kill all of them" she pat my head


"you should protect citizens not kill them,mpfff"


"sigh,let's go home"


 she nodded when we get home tought we couldn't be alone again,because myung jo and seo dae yeon came,i tryed to say to them that they were unwanted but they didn't care,gosh i really will get them back,that stupid couple,when will we get married?!. And so in the end,our sweet day was no where to be found and i wouldn't be able to see her for an entire week!,the only think i could do was talk to her some times on the phone,my gosh this is really unbelivable,this is not a week it's a year!


It's saturday and we should have been together by now,but she has the day off only tomorrow and fortunately i also have it,but just how should i pass this day again?...drinking? concert of red velvet!...no i already went,aish,what do i do...i will just call her and so i dial the number


"yeobuseyo?"


"o mo yeon,finally i can hear your voice"


"ahahah.what is it? i am busy"


"just a little, can't you chat with me? i feel like an idiot right now,i feel like a little girl begging to see her boyfriend"


"what?mpfff ahahah!"


"ya!stop that!...ani... laugh,do what you want,aish,ok,fine i will call you later...no call when you can,if you can and if i am still alive i will answer you" i said in a low and defeated tone.


"ahahah,sorry,by the way stay home i will come as soon as i finish ok?"


"sigh,ok,it's not like i have a choice,you will finish late so it will be tomorrow,wow,you sure are always in time,sigh...ok i will do as you say...bye"


"wait listen my room is a mess right now and i closed it so don't go there it's locked anyway"


"what?why did you do that?"


"just don't go there or else you will know my wrat,important things are there i am serious"


"...ok...bye,you bad woman,are you hiding a man?"


"mpfff,dae,i am bad and i am hiding a man so what?mpfff,see you later"


"...sigh" and so we finished the call and the only thing i can do is stay on the couch of her house.


"sigh,let's try and sleep" i lay on the couch and then i close my eyes with the light on,when suddenly the light go off and i get up


"what the heck is happening now? black out? aish i can't see anything at all" i try to move since i remember where everything is but i could only take one step when all of a sudden the television turn on.


"what the hell? a ghost?" while i turn around a little to see what was going on trying to find the remote i hear a familiar voice


"ahahah,hi si jin" i turn around to look at the television


"mo yeon? what the-"


"i can already imagine the face you are making right now,i bet you are confused"


"what do you think? i am even talking to a tv"


"ok, now i will tell you what to do so you will understand everything. First sit on the couch"


"ok,let's sit"


"good...i know you are wondering why i am not there but instead i left a video message that's because...i am dying"


"what?" i get up from my seat in panick


"i was joking"


"ya! are these things to joke about? aish,see what i do to you after i see you again!"


"ahahah,you are so funny seriously"


"gosh is she here? is she looking at me?what the hell i should be the one to do such things!"


"anyway i will be serious this time,so seat comfortably"


"...ok,aish" after i do that for the second time she start again.


"truth is, i am not really good with these things,so please bear with me" she paused a little and then started again


"i have something to say to you and that is,that i never have tought i would be this happy and that i would be able to solve everything.
In reality i probably gave up already, i wasn't sure that i would be able to understand and reveal the everything any time soon,because that little informations i gathered i had to work for years,so...i wondered if i could really be able to do it. I was hesitant at first on becoming a military doctor but right now i can certanly say that it was the best decision i could make in my whole life"


Hearing what she was saying made me smile and i was thinking back to the first time i saw her,she was beautiful and mestirious and i must say i wasn't all that serious,that time,well i was just curious and i had nothing to loose.


"mmm...you helped me a lot, i was in a total pinch,i didn't belive anyone and i wasn't living at all, i faked everything and it was part of me,my smiles everything was fake.But when i met you the first thing i tought was,wow! what a handsome man"


At her remark i chucled


"i wasn't really in the right mind to think about guys,but you found your way inside my head,unstoppable,funny and you where always on my mind. Wwhen i finally understood just what you meant to me,i became scared,what if you where an enemy? that's what i tought hoping my mind would stop thinking about you,but the truth was,that i didn't want to involve you,i didn't want you to get hurt because of me,but you never listen and just made everything in your power to make me change my mind. I understood that i was too in love with you to let you go,to stay away from you and so i accepted my feelings and i was happy,never before i felt like this. But my greatest fear became true when i saw you there,lying in that damn bed of torture, my life passed me by, our memories,everything...i was scared si jin."


She said that with such sad eyes,i remember those moments as if it was yesterday,just how much she was scared,scared at what she did.


"but fortunately everything passed and i am finally living a happy life,all because of you si jin."


"what a girl,are you confessing? now? was it because of what happened at the time with the guys?"


"the reason why i said all of this is because it's not enough anymore"


"hu?"


"we can only see each other sometimes and even if we have more spare time now,when we actually have work to do,even a week can pass before seeying you and,hearing your voice only,or just seeing you for a few minutes,only makes me miss you more"


"so you feel the same mo yeon"


"i love you si jin"


My heart skipped a beat sriously


"it drive me crazy when you are not with me,that's why i want to spent the rest of my life with you"


"...what? did i hear it it wrong?"


"si jin,i love you and if you love me too go into my room" i run towards her room and slowly open it and before me is a small round table with candle on,rosses and petals everywhere,but she wasn't inside the room,then all of a sudden i hear her voice behind me


"don't turn around yet" she said and i did just as i was asked.


"si jin you are the only man i ever had,my first love,my first time,you are my happiness" at that even if she asked me not to turn around in the end i turned to look at her,she surprised but that lasted just a few seconds,she became shy and a little hesitant.


"..."


"si jin"


"say" i said looking at her seriously as i was in a daze


"si jin" she then open her hands and what i see is a little box,like a mutual understanding i take the box"


"what is it?" i ask


"...open it"she say hesitantly,so i open the little box and what i see is a ring,while i kept on staring at it speachless i hear her speak.


"si jin,do you want to m-no...PLEASE MARRY ME"she shout with her eyes closed,while her face became all red. Wow, i wanted to propose,but in the end she was the one to surprise me and propose to me instead. Also,the way she is right now,mo yeong is too cute and so i just kiss her and mo yeon open her eyes surprised.


"si jin-" i take the ring from the box and put it on then show it to her.


"this is my answer" i say while smiling she then jump on me all happy and hugs me tight.


"thanks si jin! i am so happy" she say then she look at me and smile.


"still this isn't right mo yeon i should have been the one to propose you know?" i said while putting aside some hair who was in front of her eyes,she smiled at me tenderly and then said.


"what does it matter who say it first, you can say you proposed instead"


"o i will, wait here for me"


"hu?" gosh how could i be so stupid but,it's ok anyway,i enter my car and took a little blue box,smile and then get inside her house too


"this is?"she say looking at me surprised,i look at the box smiling


"i bought this a lot time ago,but i never had the chance to give it to you,i wanted to propose the day when seo dae yeon and myung jo came, i rented the house near here and prepared everything but in the end..."


"o si jin..."she said smiling,then i looked at her.


"mo yeon,i love you,i really do. I had a few girls-" she frowend and i laughed a little


"i don't like what you are saying"


"ahahah let me finish"


"...fine"


"...i had some stories but i never fell in love,beside few kisses i never did anything else, i always broke up with them. But when i met you it was different,everything became different for me. I became interested for real and it was the first time a girl made me be so intrested,i was curious and then after feeling your pain i wanted to know more about you and protect you,never i could imagine that i would fall in love with you. I wanted a girl so much for the first time only after meeting you,being a part,it wasn't an option for me,i wanted to be with you,i  wanted...i want to be your everything mo yeon. I am your everything"  


she remained speachless and our eyes never stopped to see one another,then i open the box


"mo yeon,will you marry me?" i said knowing the answer anyway,she teared up a bit, then she take the ring and put it on showing it to me.


"sniff, this...is my unswer" she smiled with tears in her eyes then we kissed at first tenderly but then it became more passionate and demanding.


To be continued...


Ok everyone, the next chapter will be the last one of i am back,thanks for reading till now^^