18

I am back


CHAPTER 18


"Si jin is time to go,things are still a little too uncertain about the stolen weapons"said seo dae yeong"it's ok i already asked a friend of mine to help,he will be able to obtain the information we need,i trust him"


"are you sure?"


"dae"


"fine,then what should we dofrom now on?mo yeon is investigating there right?myung jo isn't even there anymore because she came with us"


"...she is strong,i am sure mo yeon knows what to do,i just hope she won't be found out"


While he is talking someone is watching si jin.Meanwhile kang mo yeon is at the hospital and is about to enter the hall


"mo yeon,you should never forget what i did today,you promised to go meet my mother"


"sure i will"said mo yeon to the director of the hospital"sure,i will say what great son she has"


"what?what are you talking about?"


"or should i say just how his son keeps on bothering me and you know that i am not easy to mess with"she smiled while walking towards the room"ya!it's this we agreed on!"


"you asked me too meet your mother and i will,what i am goin to talk about is up to me,o!we arrived"


"ya!-"he stooped after seeing the open door,cleared his troat and wispered at her"we will talk again later"then look ahead"aigooo!i am so happy to see you are here, jin woon"said the director


"happy to see you director"


KMY POV


I am now in front of this despicable idiot,will he remember me?it's not possible i wasn't the one he talked with,in the end i only saw him when he already went away.
He looked at me"who is this beautiful girl?"tsk damn bastard.I smiled as i always do,the fake one"my name is kang mo yeon nice to meet you"


"ooo,kang mo yeon?where id i hear this name?...o well nice to meet you too"how can you forget? how?!i will make sure you you will remember and never forget again.


"let's sit down,sir"


"o sure!"all of us sat on the chair"so,are you the one who is going to work with us?,the doctor that we are going to take in?"


"dae,i will be the one,i hope to work well with you"


"sure don't worry,the one who will take your place is this doctor here"he showed us the guys who will stay here in my place and gosh his expression gave me goosemumbs even to the director"don't worry even if he looks like this when you will now him better he is full of smiles,ahahah"


"sure"


We finally ended our deal i will start tomorrow and after we payed our respects and were out of the way i stopped the director"ya"


"what?did you see that picture?he is scarying the hell out of me!but if he said that he is full of smils...i should just wait and see-"


"idiot"


"what?!"


"listen,don't you ever loose sight of him i don't have a good feeling about him..."i looked seriously at him"pay attention to this guy,arasso?"


"...w-wa!are you trying to scare me on purpose?"


"why would i'if something happens here my friends will loose their works you know?"


"...ya!...anyway,why are you so suspicious?"i looked ahead and walked again"mmm...i made some research and they aren't really all clean i think it's pretty dangerous to let him be without any proper attention"he stopped"what?!!!why did you tell me this only now?!"


"gosh!you scared me!anyway,why should i tell you? you should be the one to find informations about your potentials clients and partners"i say while going ahead of him"then why are you so eager to go to them?if you knew about them why did you begged me to be the one to go there?" i smiled and didn't answer"ya!doctor kang mo yeon!"


"i have to go now bye"


the next day i went to theyr company and gosh can i tell that i am a little scared?at first everything seemed like a normal hospital,but then as we go inside i see a few rooms i think are suspicious"what are in those closed rooms?"


"o,those?nothing just rooms  to take some or the new ekippment"he said smiling "i see-"when all of a sudden from one of the rooms a loud TUD came,as if something alive was inside not just some ekipment.It scared the hell out of me,something else is there i am sure"what...was that?"


"something must have fallen,guys go and take a look,if something broke we are doomed"


"dae,sir!"the guards who where with him do as what they where asked"so here we are,we just have to turn around the cornerand your office will be there-DRRRRRRR"his phone strted to ring"sorry i have to take this call"


"sure no problem"he went to answer


"hello?sir?why did you call me?"


"i heard you took some new doctor?"


"dae,we need more hands and i also think she is a good lover money,so she will be on our side i am sure"


"she?what her name?"


"kang mo yeon,she is really beautiful and seems really smart"


"what?kang mo yeon?ahahah,she really did it"


"why are you laughing sir?"


"idiot"


"w-what?"


"she isn't a lover money,she is there for something else"


"what do you mean?"


"her name,how can you forget it?"


"name?kang mo...kang?"


"dae,she is the daughter of that kang,doctor kang chul"


"omo!what do we do now?should i make her go away?should i kill her?"


"ahahah,no,let her be for now,of course always take her under surveillance,i want to know what she want to do,by the way,you need other soldiers for your experiments right?"


"d-dae,the one we have are still too little,but we had good resaults"


"good,because i have an idea,on who to sent this time,a special soldier,ahahahah"he said while looking at a picture"a really special one" a picture of captain yoo si jin.


In albabia si jin finally found out that the weapons are brought back to korea but who is the one to take them is still uncertain but si jin has a rough idea of what is going on.When he goes back to the base he is welcomed by some peopel"who are these people?"


"we are here because we need you to come back in korea captain si jin"


"mmmi want to know the reason tought,i can't leave my guys here withouth a guide"


"they have someone who can lead them well withouth you"si jin is trying his best to stay calm but something is wrong"so,where and who is calling me back?"


"...you will know it soon enough"the soldier and si jin looked seriously at each other for awhile"it's an order,you can't refuse"he said smiling in a way that si jin really hated.At that si jin then looked at seo de yeong who is really worried"seo dae yeong look well after our comrades nd after our dear doctors"seo dae yeon understood instantly that he was talking about mo yeon,he wanted him to tell her what was going on"i will"si jin nodded"let's go now,i really am curious about the one who wants me so badly".Si jin was taken outside on a elicopter headed back to korea.

 

 

Hi everyone sorry this chapter is shorter than usual but i hope you all liked it.I am back have a few more chapter to go,good night^^